Hello Busan!

We Don't Talk Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eommaaaaaa!" A 13-year-old Chaeyoung kept moving around their house.

 

"Ah. Wae?" Chaeyoung's mother, Chaerin, asked. She was tired because she packed for their vacation.

 

"Eomma. I'm so excited. What's Busan like?" Chaeyoung kept on asking her mother about Busan. She has been to Korea but only in Seoul. They are living in New Zealand but Chaeyoung's parents want her to be acquainted with the place they grew up.

 

"It's so pretty there Chaeyoung-ah. You will see it for yourself tomorrow." Chaerin said and Chaeyoung, once again, jumped because of excitement.

 

"I'm so excited! Busan! Busan! Busan!" Chaeyoung chanted while rolling on the floor. Chaerin just laughed becauze of her child's cuteness.

 

"I'm home!" Chaeyoung stood up as soon as she heard her father's voice.

 

"Appa!" Chaeyoung exclaimed and run to his father to hug him.

 

"Aigoo. Uri Chaeyoung looks so happy. Why is that?" Jiyoung, her father, asked her while patting her back.

 

"Appa! I'm so excited for tomorrow!" She broke his hug with his father just to jump around again. His father laughed because of her excitement.

 

"Aigoo. Look at our pretty Chaeyoung dancs excitedly." Jiyoung said while staring at his child dancing.

 

"She looks like me, right?" Chaerin asked.

 

"Aniyo. She definitely looks like me."

 

-

C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter