International Playboy

We Don't Talk Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeheeeey. Busan! Busan! Busan!" Chaeyoung chanted when they went out of the car.


"Yah! Stop shouting." Her sister, Alice, said to her. Chaeyoung ignored her and even did a congratulatory dance for herself.


"Aigoo. Stop that kiddo. Let's go inside." Their father said. Chaeyoung replied an enthusiastic 'yes' and followed them inside.

-


"Eomma! I saw a park earlier. Can I go there?" Chaeyoung said while biting her fingers.


"Alone? You should bring your sister with you." Chaerin was busy arranging their things that's why she can't accompany her yet.


Chaeyoung went inside their room to ask her sister.


"Shiro." Alice said even before she could utter a word.


"Eonnieeee~ Jebal. I just want to see the park." Chaeyoung said while shaking her sister.


"Fine!" Alice said and stood up. Chaeyoung cheered and excitedly went out.

 

-

"Be home before dinner!" Chaerin said.


"Ne eomma. Annyeong!" Chaeyoung said and stormed outside of their rented house.

 

-


When they reached the park. Chaeyoung seemed so amazed. A lot of people were there. Some were eating, some were playing and some were just walking around.


Alice had no problem with the crowd. She even had friends. Alice may seem shy but she definetely is not. What caught Chaeyoung's attention was the students playing soccer. They were wearing matching

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter