003

Whatta Twist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

“PROGRESS”

 

/Author’s POV/

 

So much for letting Donghyuck narrate…

 

Let’s continue with the story, shall we?

 

“LEE TAEYONG, DO YOU MIND EXPLAINING YOUR SELF?” Gaeul called out as she walked down the hallway with Jaehyun trailing behind.

 

Taeyong smiled sheepishly. “I just wanted you to wake up early, that’s all.”

 

Is he digging his own grave or something? Someone explain to me.

 

“AND WHY IS THAT?” Gaeul raised a brow as she continued glaring at Taeyong.

 

“For my birthday gift…?” Taeyong said.

 

“OH MY GAWD I ALMOST FORGOT I’M SO SORRY!” Gaeul exclaimed as she gave Taeyong a big bear hug. “Happy birthday Yongie~”

 

Then Donghyuck started chanting, “BOOMING SYSTEM UP! UP! TY TRACK! TY TRACK!”

 

Jaehyun chuckled at the sight. “Happy birthday hyung!” he smiled.

 

Taeyong smiled back. “Thanks! And thank you for waking up so early just to help me.”

 

He thought he was spared already…

 

OH HOW WRONG HE WAS!

 

Gaeul smacked him at the back of his head.

 

“OUCH!” he yelped.

 

“Next time, don’t bother other people just for your plan!” Gaeul scolded. “I’ll spare you for now since it’s your birthday but I swear…the next time you do it agai—“

 

“Yes ma’am! I got it!” Taeyong exclaimed as he pretended to salute at Gaeul.

 

*

 

/Taeyong’s POV/

 

Hello!

 

Yeaaahhh, I’m narrating today since author-nim told me to.

 

Thank you so much author-nim!

 

Yeah yeah, you’re welcome.

 

But let me tell ya what I told Donghyuck in the last chapter…

 

What is it? :D

 

START NARRATING OR ELSE I’M KICKING YOU OUT OF THE STORY!

 

You know you can’t do that…

 

???

 

I’m one of the main characters. I’m one of the most important people in the story.

 

Okay, fine!

 

JUST START NARRATING OR I’LL DO IT MYSELF INSTEAD AND NEVER LET YOU NARRATE AGAIN.

 

Okay :D

 

Are you seriously going to narrate with those emojis?

 

Maybe? :3

 

Okay so, the day was pretty much the same except that it’s my birthday and everyone’s greeting me. Some even gave me gifts. But you know what the best thing is?

 

GAEUL’S PAYING FOR OUR FOOD LATER!!! :D

 

Donghyuck’s ecstatic about it…AND SO AM I!

 

Should we order everything on the menu?

 

Oh and if you’re wondering what Jaehyun got me for my birthday, he got me a Harry Potter mug.

 

And if you’re also wondering how he knew about my birthday, it’s because of our classmates. They were all greeting me ever since yesterday.

 

Donghyuck?

 

He said it’s in his cabinet and that he’ll give it to me later.

 

I just hope there’ll be no pranks…

 

Last year, he told me that he placed his gift in my cabinet and that I should just get it then when I opened it, confetti popped in front of my face and I was startled as fck then I started screaming like a mad kid for a few seconds before actually realizing it’s just confetti. Then Donghyuck appeared with a happy birthday poster while laughing his out.

 

No, I didn’t get mad because he offered to clean the mess.

 

I don’t even know how he set up the confetti thing.

 

That boy sure knows a lot about pranks.

 

I sometimes wonder if he carries book about pranks in his bag every day.

 

*

 

After school, we walked to our favorite café and ate there. Then we walked around the area while chatting with each other. We got to know Jaehyun more and we grew closer than before.

 

It really surprises me how close he’s gotten to us in a short span of time.

 

Come to think of, if a person is really destined to be your friend then he/she will be your friend no matter what even if that person was even your enemy before.

 

There he goes again with all those advice and quotes and whatsoever…

 

Grandpa…

 

Hey! At least there’s a lot to learn from me!

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

|a few weeks later…|

 

/Gaeul’s POV/

 

Yeah, I’m back. Hi!!!

 

And I’m here to narrate. In 3…

 

2…

 

1…

 

So here we are, sitting together and eating.

 

Yeah, we’re at the cafeteria.

 

WOW. You’re actually narrating professionally…

 

Of course! Because I’m way better in narrating than the *coughs* last two *coughs* narrators *coughs for the nth time*

 

YA SICK OR SOMETHING…?

 

NO. I BET YOU’RE ALSO GOING TO DO THE SAME IN THE FUTURE. Anyway…

 

 Guys, please don’t tell Yong and Hyuck that I said that. *points to the—

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter