001

Whatta Twist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

“Did you hear about it?”

 

/Author’s POV/

 

 

“Gaeul-ah! Did you hear about the new transferee?” Donghyuck asked as soon he reached Gaeul’s locker.

 

“Yeah. Yong told me about it. He said it’s in his year.” Gaeul nodded. “What about it?”

 

“Nothing~ I’m just keeping you updated with what’s happening around.”

 

“Wait. Why are you here?”

 

“Uhm…because I study here?” Donghuck deadpanned. “And because we’re classmates.”

 

“Okay…?” Gaeul stared at him incredulously. “Just that?”

 

“Yeah. Why?”

 

“You’re up to something! I can sense it.”

 

“Of course not! You should enjoy times like this when I’m being nice for once.”

 

“No. I can really sense that you’re up to something.”

 

“Geez. Can you stop? I said I’m just being nice because I felt like being nice. Is it that weird for me to be nice?” Donghyuck shot back.

 

“Honestly? Yeah, it’s weird whenever you become nice. Because you’re rarely ever that nice so it feels like you have a plan on pulling a prank on me.”

 

“Oh, just shut up and cherish the moment. You said it yourself—that I’m rarely this nice.”

 

“You’re really creeping me out.”

 

*

 

“Did you see the new transferee?”

 

“Oh, yes! He’s so handsome!”

 

“I know right! It’s like he’s fresh out of the magazine.”

 

“Or maybe he’s an idol.”

 

“Nah. I haven’t heard of him. Maybe a trainee?”

 

“Or maybe he’s just an ordinary person who’s really handsome. Who knows? At least he’s here in our school.”

 

As Donghyuck and Gaeul entered their classroom, the chatters of their classmates greeted them.

 

“Hey Gaeul! Have you heard about the new transferee? I heard he’s Taeyong sunbae’s classmate!” Their classmate, Mijung, asked as soon as she saw Gaeul enter the class.

 

“Uhm yeah. He did tell me that they have a new classmate. But I haven’t seen him yet.” Gaeul replied.

 

“Really? Geez, this girl! Are you really living in the same planet as us?” Hyemi, another classmate, joked.

 

“Yah! Of course I am! I’m not an alien.” Gaeul shot back playfully before laughing together with them.

 

Then Gaeul proceeded to her seat and prepared the things needed for their class.

 

“What’s with the new transferee? Why is everyone talking about him?” Gaeul asked Donghyuck.

 

“Didn’t you hear them? Everybody says he’s really handsome. I heard he’s tall too.” Donghyuck replied.

 

“Haven’t you seen him yet?” Gaeul inquired.

 

“Nope. He’s a sunbae so his classroom is not on our floor. I haven

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter