002

Whatta Twist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

“The New Transferee”

 

/Author’s POV/

 

“Hey guys!” Taeyong beamed. “I’d like you to meet Jaehyun. His name is Jung Yoonoh but you can call him Jaehyun. He’s the new transferee.”

 

“Hello, I’m Jaehyun! It’s nice to meet you two. Taeyong hyung has told me a lot about you both.” He greeted.

 

“Hi to you too sunbae! It’s also nice to meet you. I hope he only told you nice stuff about me.” Gaeul smiled. “I’m Kim Gaeul.”

 

“You don’t have to be so formal. Just Jaehyun is fine with me.” Jaehyun smiled back. “Taeyong hyung told me that you also only call him by his name.” he chuckled.

 

“Annyeong! I’m Donghyuck. Can I call you hyung?” Donghyuck greeted.

 

“Yes, of course!” Jaehyun replied, his smile never fading. “…My dongsaeng~” he chuckled.

 

 

Donghyuck grinned. “I hope Taeyong hyung also told you only good things about me.” He said, earning a smack from Gaeul.

 

“Don’t even expect!” Gaeul scoffed playfully.

 

Taeyong and Jaehyun laughed at the two before sliding down their seats then they started eating.

 

Suddenly, Gaeul remembered something. “Yong…” She called out.

 

“Hm?” Taeyong looked up from his tray.

 

Donghyuck and Jaehyun stopped eating as well.

 

“YOU MADE A PROMISE TO ME YESTERDAY.” Gaeul said as she stared at Taeyong intently.

 

Taeyong gulped.

 

“How about…later?” He asked as he grinned sheepishly.

 

Gaeul flashed a satisfied grin. “You’re the best!”

 

“Angry Gaeul is always scary.” Donghyuck remarked as he chuckled, earning another smack from Gaeul. “Ouch!” He yelped as he rubbed the back of his head.

 

“Looks like I’m safe today.” Taeyong whispered to Jaehyun, earning a chuckle from the boy.

 

“Jaehyun hyung, do you wanna join us later at Hongdae?” Donghyuck asked.

 

Gaeul nodded. “It’ll be fun!”

 

“Uhm…sure! I’d be glad to.” Jaehyun smiled.

 

Meanwhile, Taeyong remained silent as stared at the two, dumbfounded.

 

Then Gaeul and Donghyuck turned to him.

 

“Hyung…” Donghyuck grinned.

 

“Yeah, I know.” Taeyong nodded.

 

The two cheered.

 

“Hyung’s paying!!!” Donghyuck exclaimed, pumping his fist in the air.

 

“It’s always me though.” Taeyong deadpeanned.

 

“Of course, because we love you and you love us too.” Gaeul grinned.

 

*

 

“We’ll get uhm…1 plate of Tteokbokki, 4 rolls of Kimbap, 2 plates of Samgyeopsal with wraps, side dishes, 1 liter of Sprite, and a large bowl of Kimchi Stew. And a box of fries. That’d be all. Thank you so much!”

 

After Gaeul placed their orders, the waitress repeated it then excused herself.

 

“Thanks Yongie~” Gaeul cooed.

 

All Taeyong could do was smile back.

 

“So, shall we get to know each other more?” Donghyuck suggested.

 

“Don’t we know each other enough yet? We practically see each other every day and every hour and every minute and every second, Hyuck.” Taeyong said.

 

“For Jaehyun hyung.” Donghyuck added.

 

“Oh okay.” Taeyong nodded.

 

“What do we do?” Gaeul asked. “Spin the bottle?”

 

“My dear best friend, I’d like you to know that we don’t have a fcking bottle to spin.” Donghyuck sassed.

 

“Fine!” Gaeul exclaimed. “Then what do we do?”

 

“Just talk.” Donghyuck said. “Ask each other questions and stuff…”

 

“Jaehyun could ask us questions then we’ll answer it since the three of us know each other more than enough too even ask. Then we can ask him afterwards.” Taeyong suggested.

 

“Yeah, like that.” Donghyuck nodded.

 

And so, the four of them chatted until their food came. Yes. Until their food came because as soon as the plates landed on their table, they immediately started eating, almost forgetting that they weren’t alone.

 

Let me tell you something.

 

If you want them to be quiet, give them food.

 

F - O - O - D.

 

FOOD.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter