Jealousy

Relationship Goals

Next week, it's like something. I'm gonna be the MC for Inkigayo. But I'm not scared because of the reality that I'm going to be the MC, but I'm scared because my partner is my ex. Bambam.

How the heck I'm gonna out like that and trying too look like everything is fine? It's gonna be hard because Jungkook know that Bambam is my ex. I'm dating him when I was a trainee in JYP before moving to SM.

The problem is, I already promise with Jungkook that I'm not gonna being so close with my ex, even I still close with the GOT7 members. I bet Jungkook would mad at me.

1 week later.. 

Geez, today is the day. And I haven't told Jungkook yet that Bambam is my partner even though Lisa will be there too. Yes, Thai liner.

Now my make up and the clothes was done. My manager give the card for the arrangement of the show later. Then when I looked at my clock, it's the time.

"Welcome to Inkigayo! Now let's see the top 3 on this week!" we said in unison at the first then Lisa continue it. And when I heard the top 3, there's BTS. I bet they is here now. 'Huh, himnae Angel, himnae​​​​'. 

And now the end of the show is come "And the winner for this week is.." I said with fake everything-it's-alright face. "BTS!" I said and give the mic to Rap Monster. 

"Yeah, thank you all for give us this trophy. And we thank you for Mr. Bang, our manager and choreographer, coordi noona, everyone, and thank you very much for ARMY too!" Namjoon said a bit tear up. 

I can see Jungkook eyes were on me and Bambam all the time. When I have a little talk with him, Jungkook eyes were full of angry, annoying, and jealousy. 

"Okay, so sad that we must end this show now, thank you for watching!" Bambam said first than the three of us said the last word in unison. After that the instruments of BTS newest song was playing and they all singing in happy feeling except Jungkook.

When we got in the backstage, me, Lisa, and Bambam bow at them and congrats them for winning the show. Then suddenly Jungkook grip my hand and take me to the place that not many people there and out of earshot. 

"What was that?" Jungkook said in upset tone. "You know, I'm sorry for didn't tell you before. I was so scared that you may didn't let me be the MC for today because of him" I said too him with hope that he will understand what I really means. 

"You know what? Maybe easy to say sorry but looking you with your ex so close even talk each other very much it's getting ridiculous you know?!" Jungkook said angrily. 

"But I-" "Can you even imagine if you in my position?!" Jungkook cut me. "Jungkook, are you jealous? If you jealous just say and I'm sorry for that okay?" I said in worry tone.

"I- Who said that I'm jealous" he is a bit smoother tone now. "No, of course not! Just go to your lovely ex" he said with an embarrassed and annoying sarcasm then he leave me there with blank mind. 

I felt so stupid. So so stupid for making he mad at me and make this stupid jealousy crap come. I should said to him before. Now it's too late for change his mind. 

When I back to the back stage, I saw Bambam and Lisa was in conversation with Thai and looks good each other. And I accidentally caught for looking at them and suddenly they stop their deep conversations.

"Oh, Galaxy-ssi" Lisa said too me. "Oh, don't use the 'ssi' cause you're the seonbae Lisa seonbae-nim" I said chuckling. "Now I think you already find someone who better huh?" Bambam said after looking right and left for ensure that we are out of an earshot.

"Oh, I-" "You think I'm not look at the news? Hahaha, it's fine, me too" he said cutting me for ask first. "Me too?" I ask in confused. I can speak Thai well, so I a bit understand what they speak earlier. 

"I think you still can speak Thai Angel-ah. So maybe you understand what is the meaning of 'thārk' right? Hehe" Bambam said and Lisa blush. "Ne- Oh? Really? Wha.. Daebak. Congrats too you two!" I said in shock but happy tone, feel happy that Bambam already find the other who better than me.

"Yeah, your welcome" they said. "But I think Jungkook was mad at you and me right? I saw it, when he take you somewhere with an annoying face" Bambam said in a guilty tone. 

"Yeah.. But is okay, I'll find him and tell him the truth.. Just don't worry okay? I'm fine, we're fine" I smiled at him, "Okay, but if anything happen, just tell me and I'm gonna try too make him believe" he smiled too. 

"Kay.. Thanks, but now I must go search him.. Bye! " I said smiling to them. Then I run too find him.

"Jungkook-oppa? Jungkook-oppa!" I a bit screaming while searching him in BigHit Ent. Yes I'm already back from SBS building cause the staff said that BTS is already back.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Then suddenly, "Angel-ah.."