Our hoobae

Relationship Goals

"I have some news to you all" I said, "Oh, what is it?" Jin said with worry tone. "Honestly.. " I said with a bit of fear, "Honestly?" Jungkook said, "Honestly, I'm a trainee and will debut soon, sorry for not telling you guys earlier" I answer while give them a little smile.

"Mwo?! Jinjja?" They said in unison, "Yes, sorry guys" I said, "Is okay, but I really curious which entertainment did you went to?" Taehyung said, "Yeah! Are you in big 3? Or in Cube? Or.." Suga cuted J-Hope "Arasseo, arraseo, geuman", "Yeah, where are you from, Angel-ah?" Namjoon ask.

"Well, I'm from.. SM Entertainment, he he" I answer, "What?? Wow cool", "It's big three!!" "SM is good Entertainment you know" and other things that they said to you unison. 

"Okay, okay guys, he he, I'm the only one who will debut soon but who is the most hyper is you all" you shut them from their conversation about SM and looking at you disbelief, "You.. you are.. Will debut soon?!?!" They said unison.

"Yes I am" you said with a little chuckle. Then the room went noisy again talking about you're going to be their junior. "Shh, guys, guys, so what is you position in your group? Or maybe you are solo?" Namjoon asked me, "I'm in girl band honestly and I want my position to be surprise to you all.. " I answer, smiling 

"Oh, come on, we are really curious about that..Please, hmm? Just one position is okay cause I'm pretty sure that you have more than one.." Taehyung said and all nodded in agreement. 

"Okay, I'll just tell you all one, okay? But make it secret.. " You said as they nodded, "Well, I'm the leader..." They are going even louder now "I'm really happy to hear it but, ey, why you didn't tell us the position like, rapper, vocalist, or what?" J-Hope said and pouting.

"Oh, I can't, it'll be surprise later.. He he" I said with smirk. "Okay, but when is your debut? If you can't tell us, we have a comeback later, so we'll tell you the month and you tell us is it your debut near our comeback, deal?" Jimin said

"Okay.. So when is your comeback?" I asked, "Our comeback is on April, and your debut?" Suga replied. "Our debut is near your comeback" I said. "REALLY? SO WE CAN GO TO THE SAME TV SHOW FOR YOUR DEBUT AND OUR COMEBACK?! YEAHH" J-Hope shouting. 

"Hey, don't too loud, I don't know too. But maybe yes or maybe no, just like Yes No Maybe.. " I said while smiling. "Well, whatever is it, welcome to idol world our hoobae!! " they said unison.

​​