Confession.

Relationship Goals

​​​​One year after our debut, Jungkook wanted too meet me at his dorm. I really nervous about why he wanted to meet me. So, I taking bath, drying my hair, put some make up and put some nice clothes.

After that I put my black jacket, masker, hat, sunglasses, and use some hair calk so fans will not recognize me. I use the car that I always use to go school in past. Yes, I'm already graduate last year in SOPA. 

When I arrived in BigHit Entertainment building, I get out from my car and get into the building. Since first time I go to there with Jungkook, they always allowed me to get in. 

I search their dorm and finally I found it. Now they have a bell, so I push the bell. "Angel-ah?" Taehyung opened the door. "Oh, hyung, is Jungkook here?" I asked him. Yes, I call them 'hyung' because we are very close, except Jin, cause he is like my brother and I just like his yeodongsaeng.

"Oh, yes, he is here, come in" He said while smiling sweetly. Then I greeted by Jungkook take my hand and drag me to his bedroom. "Owh, why the hell Jungkook-hyung?" I said to him, "I want to tell me you something that important before I late" He said. 

I've started have a feeling to him, but I didn't think that he is feel the same way like me. "What is it? Why it can be late? " I asked him curious. "I can't tell you that, but what I want too tell you is.." He paused 

"Is?" I reply, "I.. I.. I like.. I like you, Angel-ah" he said, blushing madly. "Ji.. Jinjja?" I said still didn't believe for what he'd said before, "Ne.. Honestly, I've been liked you since your debut, but I'm afraid that you didn't feel the same way.." He confessed. 

"Honestly, I've been liked you too, but I'm afraid you'll reject me.." I said while blushing. "Of course I won't, pabo-yah" he said while mess my hair. 

"So.. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He said. "Of course.. But it'll be hard right?" I reply, "Yeah, maybe a little, but is okay, We can handle it.." He said and kissing my forehead. "And now, you must call me 'oppa' not 'hyung' again cause I'm your boyfriend.."