Debuted

Relationship Goals

Tomorrow is our debut. Well my girl band name is SWAGIRLS and my stage name is Galaxy. We have a swag concept, for your info. Because tomorrow is our debut, so, today we practice again the dance and the song. Our debut song is '최고해' that's mean The Best. I wish our debut can running smoothly.

Tomorrow.. 

Oh.my.God. our debut is today and I'm deadly nervous. Now the make up artist is doing her magic in my face and I really afraid for the show. And unfortunately, we and BTS are in the same show now! I'm so happy. And today I'll introduce my members to them. 

"Hey, eonni, don't forget to introduce us to BTS. I can't wait to see our handsome senior!" Stefanie said while giggling. "Yeah, yeah. But I bet you'll not like that when meet them" I , "Yah! Of course not eonni~" she pouted.

Now my make up and all was done. Our part is 5 minutes more. We are all nervous. Even our senior label mates is calming us down, "Is okay, just calm down, is not that bad, if you all still nervous then it'll make your show is not good later.." Seulgi eonni said that to us. 

It's our turn. When the instrumental played, we started singing and I rapped. Yeah, I'm the Lead. Rapper and main dancer. And thanks God it is running smoothly just what like we prayed before. 

When we are finished, Jungkook and the other members is came to us and congratulating us. "Hey, Angel-ah, you're the rapper! Wow you slay the rap!" Jungkook said, "Hehehe, Thanks all. And this is my group." "Swag than everyone! Annyeonghaseyo SWAGIRLS ibnida!" We introduce our self.

"Dul, set, Bang! Tan! Annyeonghaseyo, Bangtansonyeondan ibnida! " They introduce their self. Then we started talking until we forgot time

"Sorry for interrupt you guys talking, girls now we must back to dorm and take a break before going dinner with CEO! " our manager said. "Oh, okay. Guys I'm sorry that we must go now, we'll talk later! Bye" I said to them. "Bye!" They said back in unison.

I think I can't forget this moment, when I finally debuted.