thirty-three

Alive

a/n: play the song for wenjoy's scene :D

 

---

 

Joy was scoffing as her eyes was staring at the petite vampire who kept grabbing cookies from the cookie jar inside her room.

 

What? Wendy asked, she was finally aware that the werewolf had been staring at her for the past an hour.

 

After all these times…” Joy said. You havent changed a bit.

 

Wendy smiled. She knew exactly what Joy meant.

 

If they finally decided to make cookies less goodI will. She chuckled.

 

Joy shook her head before slowly leaned in to capture the latters lips with hers. She could taste the sweetness of the cookies as she deepened the kiss; Wendy tangled her arms around Joys neck, and pressing the taller girls head against her.

 

I have something for you. Joy mumbled right after they broke the contact. She reached for her phone.

 

What is it? Wendy asked; she had grown impatient.

 

Remember that dayat the palacewhen I said that Id write you a song if only I can?

 

Wendy nodded. She remembered every momentvividly.

 

Joy put down her phone on her desk as a slow melody was playing. She reached for Wendys hands gently, as she put it around her neck and her hands on Wendys waist as she sung her very own written song for the only girl that she loves. Her home.

 

 

 

Wendys eyes were teary. She buried her face on Joys chest as she couldnt hide her happiness, because it was all she ever wanted; being with Joy. She heard the latters heart was beating soothingly as she closed her eyes while they were moving their bodies along the melody and Joys sweet voice.

 

I love you. The werewolf said as she ended the song.

 

Wendy did not need to reply with words as she was now kissing the latters lips.

 

---

 

Yeri was alone at their lair.

 

She ran away again.

 

And the worst of all

 

She ran away from her parents.

 

Yeri was sharpening her arrows and knives when she saw her reflection on one of the blades. She kept staring at herself for a solid ten minutes until finally decided to get up; bringing herself to stand in front of the huge mirror at the corner of the room. Her jaw clenched. She hesitantly grabbed a handful of her hair and brought the blade closer to it, just to drop it on the ground as she broke into tears. She felt like nobody understood what she was going through, everyone thought that she was just typical rich girl who could get whatever she wanted, but that was not it. She had suffered enough, that one night she decided to jump from the schools rooftop.

That was when Boa grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. She had been bitten, but she was thankful for it. Boa had shown her many good sides of lifeshe was the mother figure Yeri had ever wanted.

 

Until she was gone

 

Nobody noticed, but Yeri was devastated. She was broken, as if she lost a piece of herself. She had lost the mother figure in her life, and whenever she looked at her greedy parents, she felt nothing but sickness inside her stomach.

 

Hey.

 

Yeri gasped and turned around to see Soojung was standing on the tip of the stairs; looking at her with pity. So, she quickly wiped her eyes.

 

Soojung walked closer, she offered her hand for Yeri to get up. The older girl did not say anything else as if she understood. She grabbed the blade Yeri had dropped from the ground and handed it to the youngest. She took another blade from the table, and brought it closer to her own hair as she smiled at Yeri.

 

Ready?

 

Yeri nodded, and a few seconds later, they found their hair on the ground.

 

---

 

Oh my God. Joy said.

 

What happened to your hair?! She looked at Soojung, then Yeri. And your hair?!

 

Soojung stared at Yeri for a few seconds. Long story.

 

You look good though, dont worry. Seulgi gave both of them a smile.

 

Thanks. Yeri mumbled. She touched the tip of her hair, and smiled. Soojung noticed, that smile was different. It seemed

 

genuine.

 

And that made her smile too.

 

---

 

It was one of those days again, where Irene decided to organise her locker, just to make it look...less pathetic. Irene was a very organised person, but because of what happened in high school, her locker looked like someone had thrown a bomb inside. Irenes ears twitched as she sensed someone was walking towards her; she sighed when that someone punched the locker that was right next to hersfortunately, it was not Seulgis though otherwise she would rip that persons throat.

 

What do you want, Sehun? She asked politely.

 

You. Sehun answered, confidently. Irene wanted to throw up.

 

Dont you have basketball practice? Irene said, her eyes were piercing into Sehuns smug face.

 

Sehun reached his hand out for Irenes face.

 

I do. Thats why I need my cheerleader girlfriend by my si-

 

Irene was unexpectedly quickat least for Sehun, or any other normal human.

 

Touch me and Ill break more than just a hand.

 

Irenes tone was cold, her grip around Sehuns hand tightenedalmost actually breaking his hand. It sent shiver to Sehuns spine. It was such a bad choice when Sehun tried to hold Irene with his other hand just to be grabbed and twisted by the petite girl. He wanted to scream but he could not as the pain was beyondpainful. And Irene just had to kick his crotch as he fell onto the ground. It did not end there as he was miserably slammed against the lockers.

 

I will give you a choice. Irene said. Runleave me alone, or Ill hurt something else.

 

Irene could feel that the boy was terrifiedshe could smell it. But, she did not care as she was so done by his behaviour. Not to mention, whatever he had done to Seulgi.

 

Id run.

 

Irene turned her head and saw Suho and Chanyeol were standing behind her. Irene let Sehun off and ran, away from her.

 

You okay? The taller berserker asked.

 

Yeah, I had that. Irene said.

 

Clearly. Suho chuckled. He was just standing there looking at Sehuns back and how oddly familiar that was.

 

---