Epilogue

MY LOVE FOR YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       After they reach home. Aiden jumped down from the car and ran into his room for pee pee. Krystal came inside after him. Went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. She could hear noises from the living room. Maybe aiden was already waiting for her while watching TV. 

 

     While she was humming a song cutting the veggies and all. She felt a warm pair of hands around her waist. "Hey~~ missed me?" From the light mint fragrance and that husky voice. She already knew who that was. Lifting up the corner of her lips into a smile... "Nope!" than she turned around wrapping her hands around that person. "I'll always be there with you where ever you go. So how would i miss you?"

 

        "Ah!! My heart... My soft heart can't take your love confessions anymore. Spare me krys" the dork made a sign as if an arrow had struct the heart. "Stop it... You're embarrassing me hahaha..." soojung laughed happily and gave a long lingering kiss and said "i love you amber" "And i love you Mrs. Liu" amber gave a wink and ran away. She knows krystal hates being called like that. Or should i say embarrassed?

 

 Amber's POV

 

         i never thought that i'd be alive till this day. I thought i would die saving my princess. But fate had it planned the other way around. I still can't believe that she's ok now. That WE are ok. It still feels like a dream to me. Even tho all those things happened to me 8 years ago. 

 

FLASHBACK

 

      Krystal was already in the emergency room when it happened. I was on my way to the hospital. I had already talked to taeyeon about everything. When i first told her that i'd be the donor for krystal. She got startled and than got angry. She shove me on the ground and yelled at me. But i didn't hear anything... All i could see was my princess's healthy face. Yeah... She'd be happy to know that i'll be living along side her in the future.

 

       I was on a bussiness trip when taeyeon called me. When i heard the news i was so scared. Not because i thought i'd die... But because i thought something might happen to krystal before i reach her side. I was cursing the doctors who said it'd be a week later. I didn't know what exactly happen but my car had a break failure. And as i was driving in a very high speed. I lost control, hit i railings on the road side that was meant for preventing accidents. But still... my car rolled off the road. After that i couldn't remember a thing. 

 

       I woke up after being in a comatose state for a week. In a desolate village far from the city. They said that i was lucky their farmers saw me. They told me that i was alone no car, nothing. My wallet was gone, my phone was nowhere to be seen. So they didn't know who i was.  They tried reporting to the police but they only posted some bull picture and stopped there. So they had no choice to help me wound up my injuries in their small clinic in the village. 

 

      The villagers were all good to me. But all my will to live was gone. My krystal was gone. Everything i had done and lived for was gone. My life had no meaning to me. I was a week late. I didn't even had the courage to go back and face the reality. I know she must be waiting for me. Cold and motionless. Waiting for me to bid her farewell. 


    
       But couldn't muster a little bit of courage to go back. When i think about that beautiful face, i just couldn't. She must have been in so much pain wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter