THREE

MY LOVE FOR YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It's been two months since that night. Amber kind of broke up with yoona after that.  She told the girl that it was impossible to work out between them since she also knew that krystal loves her. Surprisingly yoona agreed with her... Amber didn't get the slap she was expecting from the girl. But they agreed to stay away from each other until yoona moves on from amber. Amber was very thankful towards her. After talking to her amber went to yuri and apologized for her selfish actions. Which the other girl forgave easily,  saying that there was no way she would give up on yoona. With this everything is ok on amber's side. 

 

While krystal was having a very hard time with her boyfriend. Even though she did not love him. He did treat her right. So she didn't wanted to break his heart like that. Atleast she wanted to break the news as smooth as possible. But doing ao only made her worst. They got into a huge fight when she told him that she loved Amber... At first he didn't believed her and took it as a joke... But after she told him about what happened that day... Minho stormed in their class and punched amber on her face... But not without getting a punch and a kick on his crotch from amber. After that... It was a hell of a mess.  They got suspended. And finally minho broke up with krystal. 

 

Amber's POV. 

 

I know that krystal is hiding something from me. But i just can't bring myself  to ask her. 

 

"Hey am... You still here?" krystal was waving her hands in front of me. 

 

"huh?... Oh! Yeah... Need anything babe?" i asked her...  She looks kinda pale today. 

 

"I'm not feeling well so i'm gonna go to doctor kim. Ok?"

 

"No i'll come with you... I can't let you go alone like that"

not even hearing her reply i went to get my stuffs and drag her to the car and drove to the hospital.

 

"Hello... I'm Taeyeon krystal's doctor." 

Dr. Kim held out her hand towards me. 

 

"Hi... I'm amber... Her girlfriend. " i said as i shook taeyeon's hand.

 

After the short introduction taeyeon took inside the checkup room. A few minutes latter they came out. Taeyeon heaved a long sigh and sat down. As did krystal. 

 

"So... How is it?" i asked with a shaking voice. 

 

"Krystal have you told her?" taeyeon asked. 

 

"Tell me what?" what is she hiding? 

 

"She has abou.... " krystal cut her off. 

 

"Please... I wanna tell her myself" she looked down the floor. 

 

"Ok... I'll go get us some coffee" with that taeyeon walked away leaving the two of us. 

 

"Care to tell what you are hiding from me?" yes i was a little angry. 

 

"I'm sorry... It's not like i wanted to hide. I just didn't had the chance to say it." 

 

"Well... now you do"

 

"You remember when i told you that i have little left to live?" 

 

"Yes... Don't tell me.... "

 

"Yes amber... I'm about to die if i don't Have the operation soon." she said with a shakinv voice. I know she wanted to cry. 

 

"How long... " i had to swallow the lump in my throat just to ask this question.

 

"3 months... And she wants me stay here for further treatment... Gotta stay healthy when there's a donor." she said as she gave me a sweet smile but i know she's afraid, i know she's sad,  she wants to cry, but she's just acting strong infront of me. 

 

"Why are you smiling? Are you that happy to leave me?" I was angry to the point where i shouted at her. I wanted her to cry out... Lift the burden off her shoulder. 

 

"No... I... I don't want you to be sad...that's why. So don't worry amber... I'll be ok. I'll get better soon. I won't leave you" she hugged me to hide her threatening tears. 

 

"I won't let you leave me krys. I'll do everything i can.  Even if i have to give you my heart."

 

"No... I can't live without you amber. I can't lose you." she started crying. 

 

"Me neither babe... I love you"

 

"Ahemm... Your coffee..." it was Dr. Taeyeon. 

 

After talking for a while we left the hospital. A few days later krystal was admitted in the vip ward for heart patient.

 

Author's POV. 

 

Amber stayed by krystal's side each and every day. Day by day krystal became weaker and weaker, she lost her appetite. She got thinner and paler.  She always had some breathing problem in every few minutes. Seeing these made amber really sad. She was already trying her best in searching for the donor. But to her luck... She couldn't find any. She even contacted her dad to help her search for a donor. 

 

Everytime she looked at her girlfriend she couldn't stop her tears. She couldn't help but cry out her painful thoughts about her girlfriend leaving her. The once happy go lucky girl was becoming paler thinner each passing day and she couldn't do anything. The girl she love was laying on the bed hanging on a very thin thread of lif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter