four

MY LOVE FOR YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon's POV. 

 

It's been 3 whole years since she left. Krystal got better day by day. Surprisingly she never mentioned anything about amber after her surgery. I even checked if she got any brain injuries or not. I actually thought she lost her memories. Now she's working at her father's company as the vice president. Her family was all so greatful to Amber. But they didn't mourn for her. They kept quite just for krystal's sake. Thinking that they will only hurt her if she knew what the tom did for her. 

 

I heard that 2 years after her surgery, her father had arranged her marriage with one of his bussiness partner's son. Which she nodded her head agreeing without even thinking for a second. They might have thought that marrying her off was a good idea for their daughter. But after that she keeps herself busy with her work. Never meeting her fiancee not even once. Now she looks like a living dead. She's alive in the outside but she's dead in the inside. And i know the reason why. 

 

The day after omorrow is her wedding, and guess what... I'm going. Haha it's funny how life plays with you. And you can only blame yourself. Hmmm...  If i remember correctly today's her checkup day. Maybe i should tell her the truth even though she doesn't talk about her. This is all i can do for her. 

 

LATER THAT AFTERNOON. 

 

"Hey... Come in.. Please have a seat krystal." i said as i saw her walked in my office. 

 

"Thank you." she said. I can see her eyes... Lifeless and dull. 

 

"So... Have you had any problems? Any pain in the chest or anything?" i asked

 

"No... Nothing. I'm feeling rather good."

 

"Oh... Ok... That's a good progress. Do you kinda feel fuzzy on your head sometimes?" i added an extra question. 

 

"No. I'm fine" 

 

"Okay... Hehe you excited about the day after tomorrow?"

 

"Why? What's there to be excited about?"

What??? She serious or something??? 

 

"Uh... That's your wedding krystal...  Remember?"

 

"Huh? Oh!! Yeah... I forgot about it... thanks for reminding. Have a great day dr. Kim. I'll see you again. Bye" without lokking back she started walking away. 

 

"oh?!!  Ok.. Bye take care krystal" I was already looking at my laptop when she suddenly said... 

 

"Taeyeon... I heard the both of you talking that day... " she turned around towards me. And I couldn't believe my eyes... The ice cold krystal was crying, tears gliding down non stop on her beautiful cheeks. 

 

"Wha_What??? What are y_you talking about?" 

How could she know about that? GWAAAD!!! Well it's fine...i was thinking of telling her myself anyway. 

 

"I thought she loved me... I thought everything would be ok... I believed in her. I even told her not to leave me. I thought she was gonna save me from my nightmares... But she only added another burden on me taeyeon... And you helped her." she wept bitterly as she said all these. 

 

"I._i'm so sorry krystal... I thought you two had already talked about it. I'm sorry i didn't know. But amber really loves you. She didn't have any choice krystal. She loved you more than anything. She even told me of how she fell for you the first time." before i know it i was also crying. I couldn't bear to watch her painful expressions. 

 

"Thank you for being there for her... When i was laying on the bed. Thank you so much taeyeon." she cried as she hold my hands and sat down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter