ONE

MY LOVE FOR YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AMBER'S POV... 

 

I was standing near the door of our class when someone bumped into me. 

 

 

"Hey can't you see wher........  Krystal?"

I saw krystal hugging someone's arm... A man's arm. 

 

 

"Oh...  Hi amber... Sorry about that. We were in a hot rush..." she said in a y voice. Which made my heart pound... Not with lust... But with anger. 

 

 

"Where are you going? And who is he?"

 

 

"We were going to the canteen. Btw He's my boyfriend Minho... He's cute isn't he?" she said while pinching he's cheek. God how can she act like that infront of me.

 

 

"Y_yes... Go on... You'll be late. I'll see you later" i couldn't bear to watch anymore of their PDA so i came into my class. 

 

 

How heartless can she be? She knows that i loved her from our childhood days...  We are bestfriends btw.  When i told her my feelings one year before...  She did not reject me nor say yes to me... She just ignored me. I didn't know what her problem was. And now she just went on and gets herself a boyfriend? And to make it worse she introduced him happily right on my face. How could she do this to me... I never loved anymore before or after her...  I was loyal to her. So why? Why couldn't she love me back? Am i that disgusting? All i wanted was to just to be in love with her in my life,  just once. That's enough. 

 

 

While i was in my thoughts yoona hugged me from behind... 

 

 

"H_hey... What are you doing?" 

 

 

"Ssssh...  It's ok amber...  I'm here for you.  So don't cry over for her again. Please." she said. 

 

 

"Wha_...?" i reached for my face. And felt tears covering my cheeks.

"Why did she do that to me yoona?"

 

 

"It's ok amber... It's her lost anyway... Forget about her... I think it's time you finally move on from her."

 

 

"I can't...  I've tried...  I really did...  But i can't" i couldn't stop crying in her arms. 

 

 

When suddenly...

 

 

"H_hey... What's up with you two?" 

It was krystal...

 

 

"Nothing... Yoona was just comforting me."

 

 

"why? What happened?"

Really?  Do you have to ask that? 

 

 

"It's none of your bussiness... This has nothing got to do with you so get lost"

Yoona said angrily. 

 

 

"Hey yoona..."

 

 

"What?  Nothing to do with me?  She's my bestfriend for god's sake" 

Yeah... Just your bestfriend.

 

 

"Heh... Didn't you know? I'm her girlfriend." 

Yea....  Wait!!!  Whaaaaat? I was so surprised in her words...  But what hurts me the most was when i saw krystal gave me a sweet smile. 

 

 

"Oh...  So this was lover's quarrel huh?  Sorry i didn't know about this before...  Well continue on your bickering.  I'm going in first...  See ya amber." she said these and went inside the class. 

Great...  There goes my love...  She'd hate me for life. 

 

 

"Yoona what was that for? We are not going out... You are not my girlfriend. What's wrong with you?" i said as i shrugged off from her embrace. 

 

 

"I just wanted to help... NO i love you amber... I loved you from the moment i saw you... I wanted to tell you my feelings but i was afraid that it would end up ruining our friendship... And you were always around krystal. So i thought i could keep on lying to myself... Holding back for our friendship.  But no...  I can no longer endure this pain amber...  I love you.  I know you can't love me back like i want you to...  But still, i want you to try amber...  Please i beg of you" she said with tears flowing down on her beautiful face. She sat down on the floor. 

 

 

"Yoona... Hey... Sssh... It's ok...  It won't ruin our friendship...  So don't cry ok? You look ugly hehe." i said as i helped her up... She hugged me back. I couldn't stand to see her cry. 

 

 

"Thank you... So are you gonna try... US? Going out i mean." she said shyly... 

 

 

"Sighhh... Yoona... You Know i can't love you back right? So why do you wanna hurt yourself? And i think yuri likes you."

Yes... Yuri has her eyes on yoona since she came... I can feel that she likes her. 

 

 

"I don't care... I love you amber...  Only you.  So give us a chance please?" she said well... Practically begging me. 

 

 

"Well...  I could try... I'm also tired of my one sided love yoona... But i don't wanna hurt yuri for something selfish like this."

 

 

"Don't worry... I'll explain everything to her in private. So is that a yes?" she asked me... Her eyes glitering with hope. 

 

 

"O-ok... But you have to explain everything to her ok? I don't want her to bite me for this. And yoona... I want you to know that we are going out as friends... I just wanna TRY remember that.  And no skinships" 

 

 

"Wha... What? Who told you that i wanna have skinship with a llama like you?" she said blushing... 

Hmm she's kinda cute... Hope i can fall for her. Sorry yul i need this chance to forget her. 

 

 

Krystal's POV... 

 

 

As i was going to the canteen with minho... We accidentally bumped into amber... The one person i didn't want to meet. Why? Because she just confessed to me the year before... I ignored her because i didn't want to hurt her by lying... So i accepted minho's proposal... Eventhough i don't love him. She seemed surprised when i told her the news. I know she must be hurting. But i have no choice. We talked for a few seconds until we walked away...  I don't know why i'm feeling this sad and guilty when i'm not even her girlfriend.

 

 

When i came back to our class... I saw yoona hugging amber from behind... My heart started beating faster and faster. What am i even feeling right now? 

 

 

Now they are standing face to face and yoona is touching amber's cheeks... They talked about something until amber moves away from her... Oh..... She seems angry... (I hope). I wonder what the other girl told her. I was already near them so i asked what the problem was, but before amber could give me an answer yoona snapped at me. Telling me to go away, and that it was not my problem... I mean what the hell...  Amber's is still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter