Tzuyu x You

Too Much Signals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I decided to continue this series with a Memeber x You. I will finish writing it but please be patient :)

 

Order of chapters will go by age!

 

Also, i didn't do proof reading so pardorn my grammer/spelling errors!

 

 

 

I came to accept these 9 girls trying to woo me but I had a plan C.

 

Ignoring them.

 

The more I did, the less interested they became. And thank god, they started to stop bothering me. It made my life in school easier. It’s not as though we cut off all ties in school, we still do greet each other when we see each other.

 

It was lunchtime and like normal, I was alone… after the school saw how mad the 9 girls were for me, they despised me and gossip. No one wanted to hang out with me because they were jealous or felt like they were not worth. I walked towards a bench by our school’s lake and sat down to have a sandwich I packed for myself. The main reason I like to go there is because it was the only quiet place where eating was allowed.

 

While munching on my sandwich, I heard faint sobs coming from nearby.

 

‘Could it be a ghost?’ I thought to myself.

 

But most ghost don’t appear in broad daylight do they?

 

I stood up and did what no one should do. Investigate.

 

I snuck towards the tree and peeked around to see a familiar looking girl hugging her knees and sobbing quietly.

 

“Tzuyu?...” I whispered to myself and Tzuyu must have heard it.

 

She looked up and quickly looked away. Standing up quickly, she was about to leave when I grabbed her wrist.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked worriedly.

 

“Nothing… L-Let go…” She said trying to tug her wrist away but I held on tight.

 

“I said let-“ She pulled so hard that she tossed me a distance away from here she was.

 

“S-see! I told you to leave me alone!” Tzuyu yelled before running away.

 

I groaned in pain and tried to sit up before noticing a stinging pain on my knee. Great I scraped it. I heaved a deep breath before limping to where my unfinished lunch was, packed it up and headed to the nurses office.

 

“Don’t worry dear, it’s a superficial wound.” She said as she pressed down the adhesives of the bandage.

 

“What happened?” She asked.

 

“I… I fell.” I said while nodding my head.

 

“Right… Well, move along, next period is starting in 10 minutes.” The nurse said.

 

I thanked her and limped my ways towards class as fast as I could with the pain that was stinging my knee. Checking my watch, I signed.

 

“This wouldn’t do… I’ll be late…”

 

I looked around and spotted a metal ‘exit’ sign that was a little shorter than a penny board. I figured I could ride that to class so I wouldn’t be late. Sticking my hand out I opened my palm and tugged it back with enough force so that the sign broke away from the wall. Bending it over, I stepped on it carefully and stabilized myself before speeding down the corridors with books in one hand and my other hand pointing diagonally to the ground, controlling my board.

 

But just as I reached my homeroom, I was met with trouble.

 

“Miss, what did I say about using your powers with no permission on school grounds?”

 

“Professor I-“

 

“Detension!”

 

Great.

 

I limped my way to detention where a teacher was waiting for me. The first thing I did was to head to the book to log in my detention attendance. When I turned around to go get a seat, I saw Tzuyu again.

 

I went to sit beside her but she seemed to be ignoring me.

 

“What’s your reason?” I whispered to Tzuyu but she seemed to have not heard me.

 

“Tzuyu?” I tried again.

 

“Shhh!” The teacher shushed me and I apologized.

 

After a while, I decided to try again.

 

“Tzuyu… ya… Tzu-“

 

“Miss! If you talk again, I will make sure you get extra.” The teacher threatens.

 

And so for the rest of the detention period I had my mouth shut. It seemed like forever because I wanted to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter