Dream

Blue Moon

Everything was red. It was like the whole world was painted by blood. 

A young boy stood in the middle of the open space, his face was pale. Dark auras were surrounding the boy, trying to eat him alive.

The boy covered his ears and closed his eyes tight. The silence was deafening. He could feel his heart beating so fast as he let out shallow breath.

He fell down on his knees, trying to not lose consciousness. He looked up right in front of him, hands reaching forward to grasp whatever hope was left.

"You need to save him."

"Please."

And it all went dark and hollow. 

Simply nothingness.

***

Jooheon wakes up with a gasp, his palm quickly touches his chest to calm the rapid beatings of his heart. He is trying to catch his breath and calm himself down.

The dream feels too real, like he was there and was watching the event unfold in front of him. 

It sends chills running down his spine.

He has had this kind of dream for about two months now. Sometimes the dream comes every week but it never really this dark and disturbing. It's starting to become his nightmare and haunting him everyday.

Jooheon doesn't understand any of his dreams but it has always been about a young boy whom he doesn't recognize. 

Jooheon always shrugs it off as the aftermath of his tiredness and all those scary movies he has watched that he ends up having these nightmares.

He never bothers to try looking further into them or even try to piece them all together into one complete dream.

Jooheon does realize how vivid those dreams are and he can remember every details in them but he doesn't want to think too much into it, too scared that he might not be able to differentiate dream and reality.

Until one day, a boy with exactly the same face as the one in his dreams appears in his life. 

But the auras from the 'real' boy are completely different, in fact, it's the opposite of the dark auras from the boy in his dreams.

Jooheon decides from then that he will dig further into those weird dreams and find the connection with the 'real' boy, who he learns that, is named Lim Changkyun.