Chapter 1 - Roses

Teach Me what Love is

Junkai was sitting in his room.  He was solving his advanced algebra problems past record times.  He didn't know why he was so good at getting good grades.  He never puts too much time into taking notes or studying.  He can say that he is surprised by this matter.  He feels like he needs to learn his emotions.  He's been called an emotionless robot, or said that he keeps his poker face too much.  And this is why he asked his dear friend, Cong MingHua, to teach him what love is.  She said it was going to be complicated.  He just hopes that his shoulder stops giving him a fit.  He's been fine for awhile, but at times it feels like it could be healed a bit more.  I'd suppose it would be like a horse who got his leg broke, and healed.  It doesn't hurt, but it doesn't quite feel right, and shouldn't go out racing.

Junkai received a notification on his phone.  It was from MingHua.

He read the message, it said to meet him at the park.  Junkai picked himself up out of the chair, and walked out of his room.  He put his shoes on, and left the building before his uncle could get to him.  He started running to the park.  He was going almost as fast as his algebra pace.

He reached the entrance.  He walked casually while looking for her.  He saw a note on a bench.  Being curious, he looked at it.  It read:  "Xiao-Jun-Jun!  Get me some roses!  --Your Smart, Brilliant Flower~"  He was guessing this was for him.  He took some roses from the flower stand, and walked along the path. 

It was getting quite dark.  He couldn't see too many things.  But of course, as made, the lights in the park one by one.  He smiled as he made his way farther.  He saw a lone girl in a dress.  He walked up to her, and tapped her shoulder.

"Excuse me."  He spoke.

"Junkai!  You're finally here!  I was starting to worry!"  MingHua said before hugging him. 

"Oh, sorry.  But, here are the roses."  Junkai said, handing them to her.

"No, no.  They're supposed to be a surprise!"  She told, "It's more romantic that way~"  She continued.

He smiled and nodded.  He walked away, making MingHua confused, but then realize he's doing a re-take.  She stands still, while her back is facing him. 

Junkai is now ready to show he's been paying attention.  He walked over to her, and patted her shoulder.  When she turned around, he went behind her.  When she turned back around, she saw roses.  She took the roses from the older's hands, and saw Junkai's smile, glowing in her eyes. 

"Oh Junkai~ Thank you~"  She said with blushed cheeks. 

After thanking, she hugged him.  He put his arms tightly around her, bring her as close to him as possible.  One would find this very romantic, except that he's hugging just a bit too hard.  He felt fists in his back.  He pulled away a bit, and looked at her.

"What's wrong?"  Junkai asked.

"You're hugging too tight."  She said, gathering her breath. 

"Sorry."  He said, a tear forming in his eye.

She smaked his chest.  "Don't cry over it, I'm still alive."  She said, folding her arms.

He didn't reply.  He just eyed her body.  She noticed and had a confused look.  "I like your dress, it suits you really well, and you look very pretty."  He said to her.  She smiled, and hid her blushed cheeks.

"MingHua, please teach me a bit more tonight?"  He asked.

"Okay, let's practice hugging."  She said with a cute tone.

"No roses?"  He asked.

"We can continue them tomorrow."  She said, waiting for him to hug her.

He nodded, and put his arms around her waist.  Not too tight, as to not harm her.  He feels the soft material of her sleeves snake around his neck.  It really feels like the cold day where she went to his home (Last week).  To him it feels like forever ago.  But still, the point is that it feels good.  He then remembers what happened after they hugged.  They kissed.  Is that a part of love?  His parents never taught him how to love.  So how can he love his parents?  Or his uncle?  or any of his friends?  To Junkai, love is very broad.  When he said: "Teach me how to love", he meant to love in general.  Not to love romantic way, but in a general love for people way. 

He is way too confused.  But he just knows that hugging is good.  Should he kiss her?  It didn't seem like he got upset last time he did.  He breathed MingHua in, she smells like strawberries.  He hugged a bit tighter, but not too tight.  Though he heard a noise after he did.  He thinks it was a ''?  He read about s in his literature class, it was mostly directed to pained noises, and tasting noises.  Maybe it's also a happy noise?  So many things were rushing through his mind.  Was he doing well?  Is she getting upset at him?  Was he not doing something right?  Did he not do his homework right earlier?  Did he make his uncle made by leaving ealier?  So many things going unanswered!  What to do??  He snapped out of the endless questions, and thought of just the one.

Should I kiss her?  He finally thought about it.  He pulled back.  They looked into each other's eyes.  They did this what felt like forever, but was only five seconds.  Junkai leaned forward, and kissed MingHua's lips.  He brought her closer.  She held his neck to bring him closer.  So far he's seen positive results.  He opens his eyes to see her's closed.  He closed them again, and rubbed her back.  He suddenly did something that even suprised himself.  He'd put his tongue in .  MingHua noticed after a few seconds, and pushed him away.  Making him fall on the ground.

"Junkai!"  She said, holding herself.  "I never said you could do that!"  She yelled at him. 

He backed away, even still on the dirty grass.  He picked himself up.  "I'm sorry!"  He said, before turning around and running away.

He did something wrong!  He ran into his house, and leaned on the door, slowly falling to the floor.  He rested his legs on the flooring, and let out a sigh.

"Something bad happen?"  The uncle asked, drinking a cup of coffee.

"Well, you see...  I was kissing someone,"  Junkai stated, "And I...."  Junkai tried to continue.

"You what?"  He asked.

"Well, I had for some reason put my tongue in the person's mouth, and the person pushed me down to the floor, and yelled at me."  Junkai answered.

The uncle laughed.  "I'm thinking this 'Someone' is a boy?"  He asked.

"What? NO!! It was...........MingHua."  Junkai yelled, but mummbled toward the end.

He made an 'oh' face, and nodded.  "Okay, don't advance too much, go wash up, and get to bed, you need to visit your parents, they said they woke up, but don't want any visitors until the morning."  The uncle told.

Junkai had a smile and nodded.  So that's what he did.  He went upstairs, took a shower, and went to bed.  Tomorrow will be Saturday!  One of his two free days!  YEAH~~


He woke up.  He saw butterflies for a short time, but then they left.  He stood up, and went to take a shower.  After so, he fixed his hair really well.  He received a text from MingHua, stating she'll go to the hospital with him today.  That's right, his parents are out of their comas!  Hopefully they can walk well enough not be sent to rehab.  He's getting tired of coming home to his uncle.  He put on his uniform, and went downstairs to get some breakfast.  The doorbell rang.  He walked over to the door, and opened it.  Guess who it was?  Wang Yuan.

"Hey, Junkai-ge!"  Yuan said with a cheerful attitude. 

"Hey, what's up?" He asked, leaning agains the doorframe with his arms crossed.

"Nothing too much, I was hoping we could hang out today~"  Yuan said, keeping his smile.

Junkai pretended to think for a moment.  "Oh, I'm going to visit my parents, they finally woke up."  Junkai said.

Yuan nodded.  "May I come with you?"  Yuan asked.

Junkai shrugged.  He rolled off the frame, and walked into the kitchen.  Yuan was just standing there, then thought that he was able to come in.  He walked in, and closed the door.  He walked around, and saw Junkai eating an apple.  He smiled and sat down.

Junkai was just eating, he didn't really want to exchange words with the other.  He hasn't really gotten to know the yellow-teethed fellow.  Yes, he does have yellow teeth!  Must have been the Fanta he's been drinking!  He drinks down his orange juice.  Afterward, he heard the doorbell ring. 

"You're popular, Junkai~"  Yuan stated.

Junkai went to the door, knowing fully who it was.  He opened the door, and saw it was the person he knew.  MingHua.  He let her in, and shut the door.  He walked back into the kitchen.  He finished the apple, and looked at the two, watching him.

"We'll be leaving in a minute, I was hungry."  Junkai stated.

The both nod, and look at each other.  "So, you and Junkai are together?"  Yuan asked with a smirk.

"I'm teaching him a few things~"  She replied.

Yuan chuckled a bit.

Junkai went back upstairs to brush his teeth.  He came back down, put on his shoes, and made sure his hair still looked good.  "Alright, let's go."  Junkai said, walking out of the door.


They got to the hospital.  Junkai, and the other two, walk into the room where his parents should be.  His dad was walking around, but his mom was resting in bed. 

"Ba!"  Junkai shouted with joy.  He ran to his dad, and hugged him.

"Now come on, you couldn't have missed me that much, could you have?"  His father asked.

"Dad, you and mom were in a coma, of course I missed you!"  Junkai stated.  He turned to his mom.  "Ma, I got you so roses~"  Junkai said to his mother while pulling out a couple roses from his pocket.

"They're beautiful, how did you know I loved them?  I never told you."  She said in a weak voice.

"I've been having help learning."  He said, slowly looking at MingHua.

"Oh, well who's this cute, little bunny?"  The father asked, playing with MingHua's hair.

"This is Cong MingHua, she's the twenty-ninth student, and my friend."  He stated with a smile. 

The father nodded and looked at Yuan.  "I see you brought your summer friend too."  The father said with a smile.

Junkai was enjoying this time.  He was telling stories about school, about his uncle, and a few other things.  He had actually missed his parents.  He never knew life without them.  He couldn't every think of how life would be without them.  Not saying he hates his uncle, but it's not right how he would have to take care of Junkai until Junkai gets out on his own.  Who knows!  Junkai could be a web-stalker in his basement all of his life!  Or he can be a nurse, or something.  Which both things make Junkai cringe like crazy.  Instead of playing roses with MingHua today, he spent his day talking with his parents, and hearing interesting life stories about when they were younger.  Also learning a bit of Yuan's past, along with MingHua's. 

After a long day of talking, they went back home.  Of course MingHua went to her house, and Yuan to his.  He walked into his room, and set his jacket on his table.  What a great day, was going through his mind.  He got to spend time with his lovely parents.  He can't wait until they come back home.  He received a text message from MingHua.

Tomorrow will be about a different topic - 'Appearance'.  You will go out tomorrow, with me, and buy a nice looking outift.  Nothing too fancy of course.  Don't forget to bring your wallet!!  Bye bye~~  -Your smart flower~


 


Hopefully you enjoyed the official first chapter! 
Tell meh how you think!  Thank you for reading!

评论!