Introduction - Part 2

Teach Me what Love is

Junkai's face healed almost completely over night. His face was like it was never touched by human hands. The pain in his arm was still there. He felt his arm, and hissed as it jolted from his touch. He put on his uniform gently and went downstairs. He saw his uncle sitting there drinking coffee and reading the news paper. Junkai wants to avoid his uncle. He quietly put on his shoes. He made sure his backpack was on correctly. He unlocked the door, and quietly opened it. Biting his lip, he noticed his uncle looking at him. The uncle stood up, and started walking to him. He quickly closed the door behind him, and went onto his bike.

He peddled away before his uncle could catch him.

 

He arrived in the classroom only thirty minutes early this time. He saw the door open. It revealed a thin figure. Shorter than he is, but taller than MingHua. Of course, this was a boy. His uniform was worn properly, and there was a smile stuck on his face that says he's in a good mood. He sat down where the twenty-eighth student would sit.

"Junkai-ge! It's nice to meet you after so long!" Junkai suddenly heared.

"Do I know you?" Junkai let out a cracking voice.

"Of course you do," the boy stated before play punching his arm, or shall I say his bad arm. Junkai hissed at the other.

"I have no clue who you are, but if you do that again, I'll do worse to you." Junkai said in a mean tone before biting his lip from the pain.

"So it's true, MingHua obviously couldn't have hurt you that much," The boy said.

"MingHua? What did you do to her?" Junkai asked, standing up with only the help of one hand.

 

The boy got scared. "Junkai, I didn't do anything to her!" He said in a weak voice. "I'm just saying, I heard she bumped into you and you got hurt." The boy said before closing his eyes, awaiting a slap or punch.

All he heard was the sound of Junkai sitting back down. "Who are you?" Junkai asked.

"Wang Yuan, classroom one." The boy said like he memorized the information all of his life.

 

Wang Yuan? Isn't he one of the friends he had back in summer of years ago. Wang Yuan, Yi Yang Qian Xi, his best friends he had in his entire life! And then they went to different schools, and stopped hanging out. Of course, Junkai's never been in a classroom before three days ago.

"Wang Yuan?" He asked very cautiously.

"Yes, Wang Yuan, I missed playing with you and QianXi, I'm happy to meet you again." Yuan said, showing off his teeth like he do.

(Imagine him sitting in a classroom)

Junkai gives a creeped look from the smile he gave.

"I need to get back to class, see you at lunch though!" Yuan said as he put his arm around the other for a slight second, and got up. "Oh ! Yes, sorry about your arm! But is it the only thing that hurts? Because MingHua told me you got beat up by DongHai." Yuan asked.

"I'm fine, would I lie to MingHua?" Junkai replied.

Yuan looked down and to the side. He shook his head and bowed.

 

The bell rang, signaling everyone to go home and do homework. Junkai was walking outside to his bike. He saw MingHua standing on the sidewalk, holding a gift bag, while her cheeks are pale with a tink of rose color. He looked at his phone, and it said it was less than fifty degrees. He felt the air, and it felt fine to him. He walked over to her.

 

"MingHua, are you waiting for someone?" Junkai spoke in a cracking voice, caused by him not talking all day.

She looked at him. "Yes, for you, I wanted to make sure you were okay. What happened to your face? Did you heal over night?" She asked in a confused tone.

Junkai shrugged. "When will your parents be here?" He asked.

"I walk home.." She said with a shy voice.

"Don't walk alone," Junkai said in a tone as if he were her brother, "You just tell me where to go, okay?" He said to her while taking hold of the frozen hand of MingHua.

She nodded and pointed where to go.

 

After awhile, they met a nice building, not to small, but not as big as Junkai's. MingHua wished they weren't here already, her hand is so warm with Junkai's holding it!

"Do you have a key?" He asked.

She shook her head, she leaned forward, and pressed the doorbell button. She looked down at the doorframe. 'Will Junkai come in my house? Further more, into my room?' She was thinking. Her heart went faster as she heard the clicking of the locks. The door opened, showing a man in a business suit.

"Hello, Father," She said with a bow.

They went inside the house. The mother came by with a disgusted look at Junkai. Junkai sat her down on one of the plushy couches. "You'll be alright?" Junkai asked.

She nodded. "Would I lie to somone who'd never lie to me?" She said with a serious look.

Junkai looked down and to the side. "I will make up for that lie, I'll see you tomorrow." Junkai said with a small, cheesy smile.

She looked at him confusingly.

"Ahem, who are you?" The father asked.

Junkai stood up straight. "Wang Junkai." He said with a bow.

"No, who are you in relation to our daughter?" The Mother asked.

"A classmate, I was seated next to her, so I spoke to her." He replied.

The mother punched his shoulder with anger. Junkai squealed and fell down, and held his shoulder.

"Whimp." She said with anger.

"Mother, he had a car accident, received a hairline fracture, and a bully beat his arm yesterday! He's still recovering!" MingHua defended as she held Junkai in her arms.

"So much drama, leave my house Junkai!" The father said.

Junkai got up on both hands, and bowed before leaving.

As Junkai was outside, he saw her parents yelling at her...

"Who is he?? Who does he think he is touching you, we should never have let her go to school!" The father shouted at MingHua.

"He's a homeschooled boy that had to come to school." She stated.

The father squinted his eyes at her. "Are you talking back to me?" He said with evident madness in his speech.

"No, Sir, I just wanted to answer you." She said with a tear coming from her eye.

The mother opened the door, and saw Junkai was starting to walk off. "You," The mother called, "Get in here." She continued.

Junkai had the most confused look ever. Did they hate him? Did they want to beat him up? What was going to happen to him?? He walked back into the house, and saw MingHua crying. Instinct told him to go over to her and comfort her, but he knew that the parents would get upset. He bowed once more before he felt numbness on his lips. He'd been punched in the mouth, to anyone's surprise, his teeth didn't get knocked out. He just stood there and received that punishment, which he didn't deserve, and watched the tears go down the brilliant flower's cheeks.

"If I find out that you're having more than just a classmate relationship with MY daughter, I'm going to kill you." The father said before pushing the teenager outside, and slamming the door shut.


Junkai woke up the next morning, his arm was a mess, but his lip had healed quite well, in fact, you couldn't even tell it was bleeding last night. He put on his uniform, and walked outside. He's not hungry today. In fact, he feels like he should run to school today. Sure, the night before he was talked down to by MingHua's parents, but that shouldn't stop him from feeling the breeze on his face, and through his hair. He brought a comb in his backpack to make sure he could fix his hair. He tied his shoes well, and went to the side walk. He stretched, and started his journey.

[This song plays in the background as he runs to school: Click]


When he gets to school, he fixes his hair. He walked into his classroom to see QianXi wave at him. He bowed and sat down. There wasn't a sign of MingHua being here, she was probably punished by her father. He took out his books, and waited for the class to start.

Just before the teacher came in, MingHua rushed into the classroom. Junkai looks at her with a smile, but she didn't return one. Junkai believes the reason is because she was in a rush, she'll smile later.

MingHua evoided Junkai all day. It's time for Junkai to edit today. It's the end of the school day, and he walked outside of the school. He saw her walking to his bike. He stayed behind a thicker tree and watched. She sat on the seat and looked around. Junkai went a bit backward, and walked on like he was just walking to his bike. He saw her get surprised.

"Junkai, I'm sorry about my parents." She said in a very timid voice.

"It's fine, I'm happy to know you have protective parents.." He said with a small smile.

She nodded and stood up. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow then." She said, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

He felt the other's arms around his waist. He copied her, and made it a hug. He heard silent sobbing, and felt a tear on his neck. He hugged tighter, and rubbed her back. He pulled back to see her face. She was crying. He kept one arm around her, and brought his finger to her eye. He lightly wiped her eyes with his index finger. He lost control of his mind, it was all blurry. He leaned forward, and kissed her. He felt the arms disappear from his waist, and appear around his neck. He brought their bodies closer, and let a tear drop.

Suddenly, they hear a horn. Not just any horn, a car horn. And again, not just any car horn, MingHua's DAD's car horn. They almost jumped, they were so scared.

"MingHua! What are you doing." They heard a loud voice come from the car. The man walked out, and walked up to the two.

"Sir, I didn't mean to, I'm sorry." Junkai stated. Junkai looked at MingHua, who was clearly out of breath, and looking at him with shock.

Junkai put his head low, and awaited the punishment. "Please, Sir, don't be upset at her. I did the wrong, I told her to meet me here, and I forced myself on her. Please punish me instead of her." Junkai stated. Of course it was all a lie, but he wanted to protect her.

"Shut up! I know damn well that my daughter didn't do a thing wrong!" The Dad yelled at him. "Take me to talk to your parents!" He continued.

"I'm sorry, Sir, they're in a coma, but my Uncle should be home right now." Junkai stated.

"FINE!"


Junkai only gave directions while they were driving. Junkai would have to walk to school next time, because his bike is still there. When they arrived, Junkai took out the house key, and unlocked the house.

"JiuFu!" Junkai called in a more calming manner.

The uncle walked into the room, and saw MingHua and her father.

"Oh, MingHua, is this your father?" He asked.

"You know her?" The father answered.

"Yes, Sir, she came the other day to help Junkai with his shoulder." He stated. "I'm Wang TiaoWu, Junkai's JiuFu, may I help you?" He asked.


After a long and painful conversation, it ended with the two laughing. "Oh TiaoWu! You should've told me ! Okay, Junkai, you take good care of my daughter, okay?" The father said as the two walk into the room where Junkai and MingHua were waiting in.

The father left without the daughter. They look at each other with a confused look.


Junkai breathed deeply, then Spoke to her.

"Minghua," Junkai gained her attention,

"Teach Me What Love Is."



 


Hello!  Sorry for the late update!  I kept forgetting to post it! {:(
Please do comment and tell me how you feel about it!
The introduction is over! 
加油 向日葵!