Four

Carousel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was looking at Jessica, the girl was showing her a book she don't know. The books that Yoona knows are kinda related with science that she use for studying. Honestly speaking Yoona is not fond of reading novels. She once tried, but at the end she got into slumber. Jessica looks at her and show her smile. Yoona smile back in appreciation.

"Look  I have here At Night We Walk in Circles." Jessica happily says showing the book. Yoona fake a smile she sat beside Jessica as the girl tap her side. The two of them where in Jessica’s room (the dorm), Taeyeon was out, so Jessica grab this opportunity. With this she can also avoid teasing from her midget friend. Yoona look like uncomfortable, and Jessica notice it.

"Are you okay?" Jessica asks, she was a little bit worried. "Yeah, is that a book of Daniel Alarcon? To be honest I am not fond of reading novels, I hope you bear with me when I doze off." Yoona explains, Jessica looks at her and let out chuckles. "That was really convincing of telling someone that you are not fond of reading novels, you even know who the author is." Jessica teases her, Yoona face palm, and tried explaining herself.

"I am not, it's just I once see the book in Sooyoung's desk. She is fond of reading novels. I remember her suggesting it to read with my significant other when she was teasing me." Yoona explained. Jessica nodded in understanding. "I guess that Sooyoung girl is your room mate. Well you don't have any significant other, and I also don't have." Jessica opens the book, and Yoona can't help but to watch the girl.

"Anyway, why did you choose that book?" Yoona asked curiously. "I already choose it since my ex is really fan of Alarcon. Besides this book is really suggested to read by the couples, I had read one article and it says that this book brings up questions of fragility and the persistence of love, even if the defining features of love prove elusive and hard to pin down. Plus the idea that Alarcon made will surely make anyone swoon." Jessica explained. Yoona was amused on how great Jessica is. This girl could be anyone's dream girl. She's too intellectual. Yoona can't say anything, she just nodded.

Yoona can't believe that she's holding Jessica’s hand. Their hands are tangled. She was feeling heat all over her, and she was wondering if this touch have the same effect on Jessica. She look at the girl and frown, it confirms that this position doesn't even affect Jessica. The girl was busy on focusing on reading the book.

 

Sooyoung can't believe on what her bestfriend told her. "Wow I can't believe this, many girls out there are throwing themselves to you, but here you are doing such with Jessica. I really want to meet that girl, she seems makes you crazy." Yoona get her jacket and wear it. "Where do you think you are going? It is already 9 in the evening. The room will be check." Sooyoung asked her bestfriend, but Yoona ignored her, and leaving her there talking to no one.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter