Three

Carousel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung was observing her bestfriend.  She asked Yoona out, and the girl say no. She was annoyed that Yoona was answering with short sentences. The girl is busy reading too. "Yoona let us go out." Sooyoung whine, Yoona starts fixing her things and check her wrist watch. "Go out, I will go out." Yoona says. Sooyoung got excited. "I will call my boyfriend." Sooyoung was smiling. "That's fine , so you can have someone to accompany you." Sooyoung glare at her.

"I thought you will go out." Sooyoung was annoyed like a child. Yoona wear her coat. "Unnie and I will meat I have to go." Yoona close the door and left her bestfriend there. Sooyoung don't have any choice, but to ask her boyfriend.

 

Taeyeon can't believe on what her bestfriend just say. "Are you dumb? Yoona was asking to be your friends, but you push her away?" Taeyeon asked. Jessica ignored her by focusing on reading a book. "If I were you I will get that opportunity." Taeyeon spill out. "Well, I am not you Kim Taeyeon, or any other girl. I have big difference from you and the girls in University." Jessica was getting annoyed.

She doesn't like that Taeyeon was always in Yoona's side. She was planning to tell Taeyeon what she say to Yoona, but she change her mind. She knows that Taeyeon will scold her, and she was tired for it. "I don't know if it really about Yoona, or you just can't move on. Jessica t's been a year already. Move on now." Taeyeon says, and Jessica feel the pain again, she want to cry.

"You think that was easy?" Jessica glare at Taeyeon, she wipe her tears. "Exactly! That wasn't easy, yet you are adding the hardship because of yourself. I see you your crying last night. The memory box was still in the closet. If  you will not stop, I will burn those box." Jessica shook her head like a child threaten to get her food.

"You don't want? So be a good girl and get a life, your ex doesn't deserves you." Jessica nodded and wipe her tears. She suddenly remember how hard she is with Yoona. "I hurt Yoona." Taeyeon look at her friend, she want to know what Jessica means. Jessica explained what happened, and Taeyeon can't believe it.

 

Yoona hug her sister as she see the girl. "Unnie I miss you." Yoona kiss Tiffany's lips. Tiffany chuckles on how cute her sister is. "You are still a baby." Tiffany tease and let Yoona seat. She gets the food in the kitchen and they start eating. "You are avoiding me,a and it saddens me," Yoona says, Tiffany pull her and hug the girl tightly.

"Sorry I just have to fix something. Don't worry I have a surprise for you." Yoona knows that smile. She pull Tiffany and smile. "Unnie, don't ever leave me OK?" Tiffany nodded and kiss Yoona. It is safe to say, that food was left untouched.

 

"!" Yoona curse when someone hit her. She was annoyed, she find herself like this after Jessica rejected her. She will only be fine when Jessica will text her, or they will meet and talk. She look at the girl. The girl stand and bow at Yoona. "Sorry, Yoona I was . . ." Yoona shook her head. "No, it is fine. Sorry for the cursing." Yoona smile and walk, but Jessica stop her by holding her wrist. Yoona look at the students and back to Tiffany.

Jessica pull her out of the crowd, so they can talk. Yoona was looking at the silent Tiffany. "Sorry for what happened last week." Yoona just nodded and smile a little. "It's fine." Yoona simply answered. Jessica was really feeling guilty. After the talk with Taeyeon, just now she got the guts to talk to Yoona.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter