Two

Carousel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona rolled her eyes. The look that her bestfriend was giving her have a meaning. She know what Sooyoung trying to implied. She ignored the taller girl, and start reading her book. "Don't give me that look Sooyoung." Sooyoung close her book and look at Yoona. "Tell me Im, who is the girl you bedded last night? You are more than happy as I can see." Yoona look at Sooyoung, and then she remember Jessica.

"I didn't." The simple question makes Sooyoung stand. "Impossible!" Yoona face palm and pull her bestfriend to seat. "Can you calm down OK? I didn't it is just, let me ask you one simple thing." Sooyoung signed Yoona to continue. "Do you think there is person here in Empire State who doesn't even know me?" Yoona asked with curiosity. "Impossible! Everyone here knows who Im Yoona is." Sooyoung says. Yoona shook her head and close the book.

"I guess you are wrong. I'll be going out. See you after lunch." Yoona says and bid a goodbye. Sooyoung watch her bestfriend go. She know something is fishy and she will find out what is it.  Yoona shook her head, she knows that Sooyoung is really observant. They are bestfriend anyway. Yoona walk to the roof top and look over the  school. She find it peaceful here. She look at her phone and  see if her unnie finally reply, but it isn't. She frown, she knew that the older girl was avoiding her, and it saddens her. Yoona really love the girl. It is the only family she have, She fish out her phone and start typing. "Hey unnie, how have you been let us meet. " Yoona smile weakly and put the phone in her pocket.

 

Jessica look at her friends who are reading, they are different lever, but same course. She was hesitating is she will drop the question or not. "Jessica unnie if you will ask something, don't think twice." Irene smile, Jessica look at her and nodded. She close her book and move her head closer to the group. "Did you girls know who is Im Yoona?" Jessica asked in low voice,

"What?!" And they hear the bell telling they are making too much noise, Victoria stand and bow. She look back to Jessica. Seohyun and Irene was looking at the girl too. "Gosh did you finally went out your shell? Of course everyone knows who Im Yoona is. Maybe she is not from our department, but everyone knows who she is." Victoria says. Jessica nodded, and realized that Yoona was really right.

"Why unnie? Does something happened related to Yoona-ssi?" Seohyun asked. Jessica immediately shook her head. She smile to her friends, and the just nodded. They went back from reading. Jessica was really thinking hard, this Im Yoona won't give her any peace of mind.

 

It's been two weeks already, but Yoona and Jessica never meet again. The university was too big, and the two f them have things to do. "Jessica, I am going out would you want me to buy you something?" Taeyeon asked, Jessica shook her head. taeyeon left and closed the door. Jessica open her notes and a paper slip. She opens it, and it was a letter from her ex. Jessica tried not to open, but she did. She opens it and read it again.

Dear Jessica,

      Hi baby? I don't know why the two of us are too old fashioned, but it is way better than texting and messaging. It is more romantic this way. I hope you are doing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter