One

Carousel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica never imagined going to a crowded place like club. She is an outgoing person, she socialized, but the other way. No drinking, drugs and even . She just want to prove that she can find friends without being a fool and going on trend even it doesn't benefit anymore. She is not like a parasite who just want to be with someone she could benefit, Jessica just know where she know she is safe.

Jessica went here because Taeyeon keep pestering her about going to club after the exam. For the first time in her life she let herself be drag. Taeyeon left her, maybe the midget already dancing to any guy and girls out there. Jessica sigh as she get the juice and drink it. She hates the look the guys here giving her, she was trying her best not to look at them, and just focus on what she is drinking.

"I never seen you around, are you knew here?" The taller girl asked. Jessica smirk, she is not dumb not to know where is it going. She look at the girl and just smile, but the taller girl didn't left and trying hard to get Jessica's attention. "I am not fond of  going to club, but that's not make me idiot not to know that you are flirting with me. I am not interested." With that Jessica left the stranger.

Jessica really hates when people are throwing themselves to the person they like, and when they are trying hard to get someone's attention. She went out the club. She was waiting for a cab, she already messaged Taeyeon that she will be back to the dorm, she know that Taeyeon can take care of herself. "I could be someone who could accompany you tonight, I am Im Yoona." The taller girl introduce herself.

Jessica remember who is this girl, who will not right? This girl is the only thick face who approach her inside the club. "Didn't I make myself clear earlier? I am not interested, besides I am leaving." Jessica tried to give a smile, but she failed because it is obvious that the smile is a fake one. Yoona chuckles and remove her jacket. "Look they are looking at your legs come one." Yoona pull Jessica and let the girl seat at the pavement. She covers Jessica's exposed thigh.

Jessica knows that Yoona is just being like this to get into her pants. "You know Yoona, I don't know you. I don't need your help. I will be safer if I went home now." Jessica's stand giving back the jacket to Yoona. The taller girl stop Jessica. "At least let me send you off?" Yoona smile. Jessica rolled her eyes and ignored Yoona. She is waiting for a cab.

"Just let me accompany you, and look if the  cab you will ride is safe." Jessica was really surprised on how Yoona get be this over protective without sincerity. "Whatever." Jessica mumbled as she stopped a cab, but Yoona stop her. "That cab is not safe." Yoona says and smile. Jessica remove Yoona's hand in her arm. "I think it is you who is not safe to be with." Jessica told Yoona, but the girl wasn't looking at her, but to other girl.

"Hey that cab is not safe don't ride that. You are going to Empire State Dorm right? Come here." Yoona called the girl who seems two years younger than them. Jessica find that the girl was cute. She look at Yoona and looking if the girl is trying to flirt with the other one, but it is not. Besides the younger one who is blushing because Yoona call her. Jessica shook her head.

"Since Jessica here is going to Empire Stated Dorm too, you two should ride that cab." Yoona open the door and let them enter the cab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter