Sixth Chapter

Fool's Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sixth Chapter| Beaut and the Beast and the stupid Battles

 

“Eunji’s dead when the weirdos in our class finds out she was getting hugged by Son Naeun… that girl is practically like a princess with her beauty!” Oh Hayoung stupidly muttered as she stood by a corner of the library, watching as the scene play out right in front of her.

She was supposedly alone that moment. Supposedly…

Not until she heard a soft noise coming from a shelf of books. A small wicked smile pressed on her lips as she looked away from the noise’s source. She already knows who the person was anyway, without even checking.

"I really can’t run away from you, huh? No matter what I’ll try to do…" Hayoung mumbled, putting her attention to a book she’s reading, silently chuckling as she was reminded by that Taylor Swift song. "Story of Us…. What is this, some children’s tale?” She threw the book then on a stack of papers, finally lifting her head to the hidden girl on the shelf.

She had one second… before she felt a huge slap on her face that almost sent her teeth flying somewhere.

"Owwwwwww~~ what was that for, Kim Namjoo?! I didn’t do anything wrong!!!” The tall but youngest girl cried at the pain, her body crouching down to help lessen the pain. “What was that for, you crazy woman!”

“You said Son Naeun was like a princess because of her beauty…”

Hayoung gulped, seeing the black surge of energy flowing through Kim Namjoo’s gaze.

“B-but she’s really beauti----“

And that’s how Oh Hayoung’s blood spilled on the floor.

 

"Emergency! Class F students, gather in the Dungeon! Right now----Oh…” Chorong stopped talking seeing the tall girl all over the floor with Namjoo head locking her. “You could at least choose a better place to do your *cough* stuff *cough again*”

“W-what, I-I’m not—W-we’re not---!”

“That doesn’t matter right now. Let’s all go back in the classroom. The Court sent a Challenge Battle on us!”

“W-whaaaaaaat?!”

“Exactly that’s why come on!!!”

        Hello! I am Park Chorong and let me explain to you the nature of the caste system in Reefside Academy! *flashes V sign*

[Eunji: Unnie… just get over it, we have to plan…]

[Hayoung: No one even told you to do this…]

     As I was saying… Reality is really hard behind the wide walls o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter