Fourth Chapter

Fool's Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fool’s Fourth Chapter

Beginnings aren’t always beginnings.

 

>Reefside Academy’s Gate B

>8:11 AM

>Placement Exam, January

 

The snow wasn’t that pleasing that morning, especially in the eyes of the Reefside Second Year students. There were even cherry blossoms blooming in the corner although it was winter. Either the work of the Goblin or probably a group of fairies, no one would know or no one cared because at that time, it was the make it or break it point of all students... in Reefside High that is.

“Huh… too cold.” A brunette mumbled while staring at the falling snow from the sky. She had a doughnut in one hand a cup of coffee on the other but it wasn’t really enough to warm her up. Who was she kidding? Her heart was the coldest of all. “At least, hopefully I wouldn’t be put in that person’s class. I mean, what kind of rotten luck would that be, right?”

She quickly finished her doughnut that was all for her breakfast before scampering to the sidewalks, hoping not to be late on the first day. Technically, it wasn’t though. It was just a placement exam to know what section she will be in this semester. Tugging on the thick coat of her uniform, she found her way to the main gates of the campus. She slid her id on the entrance and walked in, and the sight of beauty marveled her that winter morning.

“This place looks so much like heaven that they never expect the spawns of hell lurking in every corner of this place…” She mumbled the truth as she found herself in the grand lobby of the main building, looking out for the announcements in the holograms at the center of it.

She was having a fairly nice day… but it was all ruined, thanks to the Top 2 person of their batch, and the wackiest person she has ever met in the word, Yoon Bomi.

One clap… Two claps…

Yoon Bomi had that smirk on her face as she approached the brunette that early morning.

“I never thought I’ll ever see you in this place again. Ready to fight down in hell again? And get beaten by me?”

The brunette rolled her eyes before stepping aside, her arms rose, gesturing away somewhere. “I think its best that we should be heading our own ways, Yoon Bomi-ssi… It’s too early in the morning; I don’t think I can entertain your squabbles.”

“Why you--?!”

Bomi was about to have a mental breakdown and rush forward to attack the younger-by-five-days girl, not until someone stepped in between them. A girl with a pair of jet black shades and white button-down shirt turned to face the blonde one, loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter