Fifth Chapter

Fool's Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fifth Chapter| That’s what you call an ending.

>First Day of Classes

>February

>2nd Years’ Building

 

        All that was heard was a thud when Hayoung stood up right in front of her new classroom, her life summing up right in front of her. Her bag was left forgotten on the floor as her eyes traced the wooden door and almost breaking sign of the class section. A dry laugh went out her lips as she opened the shabby doors of her new home, if you can consider it as such.

        “I have the most rotten luck ever.” She muttered, stepping inside the room and watching how her grim future turns into reality. There was a huge dusty banner on the ceiling that says “Welcome to the Dungeon, Young Prisoner”. There were a little bit close to 30 students inside. Some were sleeping on the shabby floor. Some weirdos were playing cards in the corner. And there are even some guys in dark robes sharpening their scythes, wait what…?

“What the hell did I just put myself into…?” She mumbled one last time before heading to the only available seat left that was next to the cracked window in the farthest corner. The cold wind rushes in, sending a wave of chills on her spine. She shivered, but it wasn’t enough to affect her much, to be honest. The place was truly like a dungeon. There were only cushions and almost worn out tables. The room was by far the worst she has ever seen. And somehow it was right, when the teacher walked in and just placed their syllabus on the table before leaving off, in less than five minutes.

“This place is the worse. Just worn out tea tables?”

“Please bear with it.”

“The wind blowing from the window is very cold as well!”

“Please just bear with it.”

“My cushion doesn’t even have stuffing on it!!!!”

“Please just bear with it----“

“WHY DON’T YOU SHUT UP---“

Hayoung gulped the next moment. The person sitting next to her wasn’t just any other weirdo, by the way. It’s her master… Jung Eunji…

“Master Eunji!!!! You’re in Dungeon Class, too~~~~?!” Like any other loyal puppy, the tall girl lunged forward and sat next to her master, with a wide smile on her face.

The brunette, who has her eyes closed while lying back down with her cushion acting as a pillow, nodded her hand and gestured on her left with her lips.

“Don’t worry; we’re not the only ones…”

“Hello everyone! I’m in Dungeon class as well!” Park Chorong stated, with a wide grin on her face. Her hair was in a ponytail and her smile still looks young although she was the oldest in the group.

“Of course, I expected you to be here, Park Chorong unnie!!!”

That’s her death wish.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter