#2 Kangteuk

What happens if the fire alarm goes off in Super Junior's dorm...

Kangteuk part:

After hearing the loud rant of the fire alarm, Kim Youngwoon carefully shaked the sleeping Angel Teuk in his arms.

“Yeobo! Yeobo! Wake up! There’s an emergency!”

In a reflex reation, Leeteuk sprang up from Kangin’s arms as soon as he heard the word ‘Emergency’.

“What happened? Which kid is causing trouble this time?” Teukie asked with a strained expression.

 

you : Teukie oppa, I am seriously moved! Our hard-working, great leader of the huge gang containing thirteen people! You are greatly respected by all ELFs, HWAITING!

Teukie: sigh*…It’s not that easy leading such a large group. *sheds tears*

 

“Everything’s fine, yeobo. No one is causing any trouble.” Kangin reassured his wife. Right now, his wife’s back is what matters the most, Kangin was worried. Forgetting every single thing about the fire alarm.

“BWOH! Why did you wake me up if nothing happened?!” Immediately changing from Angel-Teuk’s usual gentleness. Leeteuk shouted while viciously throwing a kick at Kangin.

“Wait… when did Kyu bounce back to his room?” Leeteuk thought for a while and asked.

“Oh, Yeobo, that kid went back after the fire alarm started…Ah right! Yeobo! There is an emergency! The building’s on fire!”

 

you, at a lost of words: “Kangin oppa, how on Earth could you forget about the fire?”

(Holding up Angel Teuk in bridal style) Kangin: “Shut up! We are escaping out of here! Anyone that dares stopping us is going to meet their grave!”

 

With Angel Teuk in his arms, our brave and muscular Kangin kicked open the door and headed straight towards the stairs. Not forgetting to fly a kick at youwho was recording it all live while he was at it.

 

you rubbed her/his bum with a tearful expression: “What was that for? I’m just doing my job! T_T”

 

Kim Youngwoon is fast as a Ninja as he skipped in rocket speed down the stairs with Teukie in his arms. As he bended his head in attempts to calm down his wifey he was shot by Angel Teuk’s heart shaped eyes ing at him.

Kangin instantly became dazed. This time tripping over stairs causing Leeteuk’s head to bump several times into the side rails. Angel Teuk stared at him full of complaint in his eyes, greatly distracting Kangin. This made him accidentally topple over a stair, causing himself to trundle straight down the stairs. Even though Kangin tried his best to protect his wifey’s back, the bruises Leeteuk’s getting from bump still could not be prevented.

In Teukie’s kicks and cries of pain, Kim Youngwoon was finally able to escape outside into safety with his beloved wife.


Thank you so much for the comments and subscribers!!! it is very encouraging.. *sheds tears with Teukie*

Plus i didnt write this to encourage people to hate Lee Sooman, so please dont get it wrong. his fictious characteristics are just needed for the fic's plots. So please dont bash him, he's not as bad as people thinks. Wait and see what he actually did later X)

Well, hope you enjoyed this fic! And stayed tuned to find out the other couple's reactions!

Next chapter: KYUMIN!

sorry about me being so biased here XD im human afterall.

AD for my other fic: In LOVE with my bodyguard