#1 Hanchul

What happens if the fire alarm goes off in Super Junior's dorm...

Hanchul part:

The light sleeper Heechul was instantly woken by the noise. With a loud screech of “Hangeng! Get your off the bed!”, the chineseman was shocked off the bunk.

And while our poor Hannie is free falling reluctantly onto the ground, princess Hee-nim ruthlessly screamed “If you dare shattering my mirror, you are dead meat!”, shotting the poor guy a death glare.

Hangeng awkwardly mustered himself off the ground.

“The heck is that noise? And what are you looking for?” He asked, Looking with a confused expression at Heechul who was still dressed in his pink pajamas.

“Hannie, hurry up and go find a bag for me! the bigger the better.” Heechul said without even looking up, still not forgetting to give orders to his husband.

After Hangeng obediently placed a super immensely large bag in front of princess Hee-nim, he was surprised to find that Heechul had stuffed all his pink clothing into the bottom of the bag, and then loaded all of his precious mirrors on top.

“Hannie! Go get your frying pan! And then help me carry the mirror! We must get out here fast! ”Princess Heenim commanded again.

Hangeng was still as confused as a dumbshell.              

“Chullie, what’s happening?! It’s so noisy outside, who’s unique ringtone is that?” Hangeng commented.

“The dorm is on fire.” Heechul said calmly.

“ARE YOU CRAZY?! Why aren’t we running then?” Hangeng was astonished.

Heechul smirked corruptly. “Didn’t you hear what I said? Go get your frying pan! Or else don’t think about getting out of here alive!”

“Oh, I heard...” Hangeng immediately ran to the kitchen.

you interrupt: “Wow, Hee-nim, you are so…calm even in danger!”

Princess Hee-nim lifted his head with pride. “Of course! What have I not seen!”

“Let’s run!!!” (looks at Hangeng with the pan firmly attached to his back) Heechul shouted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope the chapter wasn't that bad! Thanks for the 20 subscribers that subscribed before the story even came out. :D

thank you!