Kyumin

What happens if the fire alarm goes off in Super Junior's dorm...

Kyumin part:

Kyuhyun run hurriedly out of the Kangteuk couple’s room, heading straight towards the love nest that he and Sungmin shares.

                            

you gasped: “Wow Kyuhyun oppa! Your speed…”

The evil maknae smirked: “I have lots of other talents than just being extremely smart you know. I could qualify for the olympic games if I didn't love singing so much. And if its not for that car accident…”

 

yousuddenly recalled that heartbreaking incident, and started wiping off your tears that dropped furiously. But youstill didn't forget about the question that lingers in your mind.

With a shaky voice youasked: “Oppa, why are you running so fast?”

Kyuhyun scratched his head while he pondered in thoughts for a while. And then suddenly roared:

“YOU, YOU, YOU…BACK OFF! I GOTTA GO SAVE MY RABBIT!”

 

youfelt a strong gust of wind raiding past. Causing youto swirl around in a few circles. By the time yourecovered from the dizziness. Kyuhyun is already standing in front of youagain with Sungmin in his arms.

 

“Kyu! We can’t go! There’s still pumpkin soup leftover in my room, that I still haven’t had time to finish! And my pumpkin pie, pumpkin lollies, pumpkin pudding, pumpkin…They are still suffering! I’m not going!”

 

you : “Wow Sungmin oppa! Your sweeter than those pumpkins!”

(leans head on hand and goes into fangirl mode)

 

yousnapped out of thoughts with a knock on the head from Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun: “Who said you can check out my wife?!”

Turning his head around, Maknae Kyu tried to calm down Minnie: “Minnie, the most important thing right now is to escape out of this building. You go first, I’ll get you things, and will be right back to catch up with you.”

“No! Kyuhyunnie, I’ll wait for you!” Sungmin blinked his large watery eyes worriedly.

 

youwere deeply touched by this heartwarming moment, and started wiping off tears.

                                                                                       

“Ok then, I’ll be right back!” Kyuhyun nodded.

yousuddenly felt another strong gush of wind raiding by. And when youfinally came to her/his senses. Maknae Kyu is already back carrying a enourmous rubbish bag full of pumpkins. = =

 

“Eh? Kyu-ah. My pumpkin pie, pumpkin lollies, pumpkin pudding…How come you didn't bring out any of those?” Sungmin was confused.

“Minnie, we already have pumpkins in our hands, what’s to worry about? Pumpkin pies, pumpkin lollies, pumpkin pudding…We could make anything we want!”Kyuhyun explained with a proud expression.

While staring at Kyu with heart shaped eyes, Sungmin happily escaped out of the building with his hubby.