Seriously, It's Too Much

The Stories of Us

“Yaaa stupid Kyungsoo, you don’t have bloody brain huh? Or you just simply were born to be this stupid huh?” In the early morning in Monday, inside the crowded café, with a lot of stares on you is like something Kyungsoo used to be with. The scenes are kept on replaying though he had given all his power to change it to be better one or at least he always tries on taming the furious guy in front of him who stands over confidently with his clutching hands on his waist.

This café is their favorite one, placed in the corner of the downtown, with creamy decoration which looks sweeter than it is supposed to be, makes them can stay more than hours here, and the Monday morning is no exception. Their friends are being taught with such a difficult yet unimportant subject like math, but they decided to wait for a while, enjoy their life, forget problems and taste of the cappuccino coffee along with the stories which are exposed among them, sometimes cut off by the groans, scolds, and anger, and to be worse, they still shamelessly wear the school uniform.

“Ya Seungri calm down, will you?” Kyungsoo will always never have an option unless forcing him sit on his chair again while handing him a cup of coffee that getting colder. Though they are the center of interest in this quite place, Kyungsoo just can’t stand it for any longer. The pierce gazes from the older people around who has red lipstick with thick powder and tight clothes are never good to be had. Kyungsoo wait for a while, wait for Seungri who is trying on adjusting his heart rate by deep inhaling and exhaling. Being furious in the early morning in the beginning of the week is never good to be an option.

Kyungsoo has known when he chooses to let Seungri know his life, it is never good. Though his furiousness and blatant self is good cause he will never give fake action, in the contrary, he is being himself towards anyone but sometimes his furiousness leads himself in trouble, and this one is the real example. Seungri just wants to express what he has cause he is apparently just can’t hide his emotion, but what Kyungsoo needs for this time is, Seungri can control himself especially when they are not being in their headquarter. Every time Seungri is involved, he will be in deeper problem but he just has no one to tell with so no matter how such a brat his friend is, he has no other choices. And though Seungri seems ruining his already ruined life, Kyungsoo knows, Seungri is the only one he can lean on. “We are not same Kyungsoo, if you ask me to be as nice as you or as patient as you, sorry Kyungsoo it won’t be happened okay? So if yo..,” Seems the cold cappuccino Seungri has drunk was enough for soothing Seungri down, Seungri, obviously, still on fire.

“Seungri, stop for a while okay. You even only heard not even a single complete sentence from me in the first place.”

“I need to hear the constant dramatic scene of yours Kyungsoo?  I even understand it more than you do!” If not because of Sorry which Kyungsoo keeps on saying towards the other visitors while nodding asking for their understanding, Kyungsoo is pretty sure they will be banned for the rest of this café’s existence. They are even often reminded by the manager that this café is not theirs and the visitor is not only them, but as long as Seungri lives, they will not be affected and still come though they never order more than a cup of coffee and a piece of cake.

Kyungsoo deep sighs for Seungri’s response. No matter how he had tried on declining, Seungri always finds the spot where Kyungsoo only nods as affirmation. Seungri knows better and understands better, and those realities are something Kyungsoo likes and despises at the same time. Kyungsoo no need to retell it cause Seungri knows better and unluckily Kyungsoo just can’t lie cause Seungri understand it deeper. Kyungsoo needs Seungri to solve his complicated and unsolved problems, though Seungri is not really helping so the entire problems are gone away, but at least he is there when Kyungsoo needs him, he eases the pain Kyungsoo feels and he reduces the anxiety Kyungsoo always possesses. Kyungsoo trusts Seungri more than other, actually he has no one unless Seungri itself, but even though he has dozens of acquaintances or even friends, he still wholly trust only Seungri and Seungri only.

“He has changed Seungri, he treats me tenderly this past days.” Kyungsoo can’t help himself but smile sheepishly while replaying the moments when he has someone cooks for him every morning, he has someone who has been waiting for him when he is home and he has someone circling his arms on his waist when the night comes. Though it only happens these past days, three days to be exact, but it is more than enough for convincing Kyungsoo he just needs to wait a little longer, and his whole sacrifice is finally paid off.

“But trust me, he will be a brat again tomorrow for sake Kyungsoo!” Seungri, as blatant as he is, never cares what people’s perspective about him, so he really does not mind on cursing inside the narrow café and seemed his cursing is echoing and makes some ears-piercing-melody. He does not care though people stares him as if they were mocking him for being impolite in the innocent little country. His ignorance about other’s presences is something Kyungsoo can deal with, Kyungsoo even wants to be as ‘wild’ as him but Kyungsoo is not ready when he is being stared with so much frowns. So, in the end, Kyungsoo respects and accepts Seungri as he is, along with some insane behaviors of him. “He said “I love you Kyungiee….” But then he would hit you in the next seconds.” Seungri can only shake his head for Kyungsoo’s stupidity.

“Seungri, there is always the possibility for him to change right?” Seungri sees sparkling hopes on Kyungsoo’s eyes but Seungri is never fully convinced, never when it’s related with Kyungsoo’s life. Seungri sees how Kyungsoo’s cheeks blush when Kyungsoo tells his morning time he had spent with his lover. Seungri can’t deny Kyungsoo is beyond happy but Seungri can’t be blind every time Kyungsoo comes to his house in the midnight with a lot of bruises and wounds while crying like no end.

“Absolutely, cause he always ing changes Kyungsoo. You really don’t have brain, do you? You have lost your sense even since you were born!” Seungri clutches his hands around the cup which is half empty right now. Seungri always reminds Kyungsoo with no weary, Seungri reminds Kyungsoo that he is being in danger, that he is being used and that he is being fooled but Kyungsoo, as stubborn as he is, will never listen and will never do what he does not want to do.

“Seungri, don’t be too loud, we are not alone here.” Kyungsoo hushes Seungri while his eyes wander around for apologizing with voiceless sorry.

“Have you ever warned your ing boyfriend that he treats you too harsh and he scolds you too loud Kyungsoo?” Seungri locks their eyes together, though Seungri is across the table in front of Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo can’t help himself but cringe a bit cause Kyungsoo knows he will never wins against Seungri especially when it’s related with his boyfriend. Though Seungri just uses his eyes for declaring the painful truth but Kyungsoo just sees sharp knives on it which is enough put Kyungsoo in reverse, can’t even answer nor stares back.

Seungri with Kyungsoo are bestfriend since they were about five years old. They knew each other cause Kyungsoo would always follow Seungri behind though Seungri harshly pushed him away, but as stubborn as Kyungsoo was, he was still obediently being Seungri’s number one fans, and Seungri always bragged about it and made fun of Kyungsoo till now. So, for Seungri and Kyungsoo, bickering on each other is always happened, cursing towards each other is used to do and scolding each other is a must.

For the next twenty minutes, still with only a cup of cappuccino coffee, Seungri just can’t shut his mouth and gives any critics though it is the ones he had said the days before. But when Kyungsoo tries to complain, “You don’t want to hear me again? Oh, you trust your boyfriend more than me?” and others over-dramatic words are coming right after. And Kyungsoo more than knows, he is the one who should zips his lips tightly instead.

When the café is getting flooded with visitors which absolutely can’t fully seated cause the twenty addicting chairs are apparently not enough, Seungri and Kyungsoo decides to go back as a high schooler and leave with some disbelief with dissatisfaction gazes they earns from the that they don’t even care about. Though they are walking to reach the door, Seungri still opens his mouth with some shakes on his heads or sometime he hardly thinks how to put Kyungsoo in fully consciousness. Kyungsoo only nods, Seungri takes it as a yes, then at least the furious Seungri won’t come out.

Jiyong never has any good reasons early wakes up and begins his other busy day. If he can, he will only buries himself meters under the earth and will only ready to live when it is worth to be lived. But he just can’t say no to very convincing excuses he gets, so here he is, being inside his room with some make-up artist who put some concealer and light creams for covering his dark eye bags which sooner turns to be black ones. Though Jiyong acts super active when he is outside while being G-Dragon, his eyes never lie, so does his eye bags. It only affirms, Jiyong lacks of sleeps, lacks of power and lacks of comfort. He will be home when the clock points 2 AM, and should  wakes up earlier than does and already well presented when other people is slurping their black coffee with some toast or scrambles eggs while listening to their children’s laughter with some harsh scolds of wife, which, of course, Jiyong craves of.

Jiyong just does not complain, or can’t complain to be exact. It’s how his consequences work, to be an artist, lacks of self-comforts is like a must. Jiyong had known, once you are in entertainment world, you won’t be entertained.

“it is the last time I am doing this ing stupid idea of yours, Tae!” Jiyong walks elegantly as if the crowd road of Seoul was a runaway for him, smiling widely to no one in particular. He is good in acting, yes he is, but to be fake when you need to be ‘real’ one is not good even a bit. “I am just wondering how could I say yes to your stupid ideas.”

“Till this weekend Hyung.”

“No, Taehyung. It’s final.” Jiyong needs to stop. He can’t let all of his energy is drained by some useless acts like walking down this road for getting some sort of attention from people who is apparently does not care about national star like Jiyong.

“No Hyung, your decision is on me.” Jiyong glares Taehyung like no tomorrow. His eyes are enough for killing people and just want emphasizing that his eyes do have power, Jiyong does not even take his eyes off Taehyung. Jiyong will absolutely smack Taehyung’s head with all of his power but then, again, he just can be careless about is image if he still wishes on continuing his carriers that he had hardly gained since he even could not walk properly. Jiyong is on rage but in the contrary, Taehyung still walks with smiles that fully plastered on his face while winking to some random girls he meets. He does not care his ‘boss’ will pour him with so much anger cause as long as he knows, Jiyong does not have any power when they are being witnessed with potential fans, so Taehyung just thinks he obviously wins over Jiyong. If he does not, he would never had Jiyong walks down this road beside him every morning while acting he does not need slumber almost for twenty days in a row with such irrational excuses Taehyung gives. “It’s for your own good sake Hyung.” Taehyung more than knows that Jiyong won’t buy his bait in the first place but when he is already in, Taehyung just can’t help himself but use it as long as Jiyong won’t mind it. Jiyong does complain almost every day, every hours or every minutes, he will scold Taehyung like no end but in the next tomorrow he is already ready for walking around again. Jiyong always says he can practicing some dances while preparing for his newest album rather than being an obedient dog under Taehyung’s spells, but again, don’t know with which power Taehyung owns, Jiyong always finds himself being a loser. “Though you are the boss but still I am in control of you.”

“It will be the last Taehyung. Final. It is.”

“No!” Taehyung and Jiyong are having some issues which still unsolved but they still can’t let the smile off from their faces, so no matter how on fire they are right now, they are only staring each other with I-will-smack-your-head-hard gaze and I-will-smack-your-head-harder gaze. They are dominating each other but with the sparkling eyes as if they met crush. Jiyong grits his teeth and Taehyung hears the crack sound of it, but though Jiyong uses bombs he will never have his step back. “Hyung, we have to expand your fans range, and it’s one of those ways.” Taehyung expresses his emotion well and for begging of something, Taehyung is the expert, almost all people he asks something from can’t never say no nor at least think to say no.

“Rather than thinks artist who is apparently not really older than themselves, they prefer on thinking how to be rich sooner, Taehyung.” Jiyong takes deep sigh, trying to behave just like an idol but then he almost lost his temper and kills Taehyung right away, almost. “They will think how to maintain their relationship, have wonderful marriage and lot of children.”

“Said the eternal single pathetic man.” Jiyong scoffs with the true yet tickling statement from his manager.  Jiyong clutches his hair, sometimes his manager can be so rude and true at the same time. Jiyong knows since the first time he decided to pick Taehyung to be his manager, Taehyung is so much younger than himself, but he never thought, his decision could lead him to the suffering state of the youth spirit which he had missed before.

Jiyong and Taehyung choose to shut their mouths up rather than make some more obvious issues that they are actually having some not ordinary arguments. After more than an hour in bus station, Jiyong keeps on smiling while nodding and giving some of his charms which easily forgotten by some people who is really in rush with the telephone stick to their ears. Jiyong tries to break the silence among them, but Taehyung’s eyes are wandering around and leaving Jiyong’s existence. Just like the other days, when Jiyong is struggling to gain some attention with simple act, the one who should take care of his mission is never have his heart on it. Taehyung always insists Jiyong it’s one of the instant way for expanding fans’ range, but Jiyong always believes, anything instants are never be good option.

“I’m not a teenager anymore Taehyung-ah, I know you push me to do this is not because we..”

“Hyung let’s go to that café.”

And without Jiyong knows, Taehyung is already in door of the café crossed the road. “ you Taehyung!” Jiyong curses to no one in particular cause obviously, Taehyung is already out of reach. How cruel Taehyung is, he even does not let Jiyong finish his conclusion after being the slave-tasted boss for Taehyung. With no more words, he runs after Taehyung and again, Jiyong drains his own energy even when he is not recharged yet.

Jiyong runs in speed, he will definitely kill Taehyung for this time and he will never care about his image anymore. He will smack Taehyung’s head so it will lives independently without its body. Let the body of Taehyung be with Jiyong, but for the smirks, grins, smiles, and innocence of Taehyung’s face, it’s not something Jiyong can deal with.

“YAA KIM TAE…” But before he is fully inside the café, he bumps on someone roughly and he lands on his which apparently outside the café he wants to come in. “Aaa..” The bump is no joke, it was really rough, Jiyong can feel his is burning bleeding inside. He does not want to lose his assets, his is one of those precious assets which can attach girl’s attention and force them to buy his albums.

“WHAT THE…” The other guy who he bumped into is ready to curse while his eyes never leaves Jiyong, like an eagle he is, his not too deep stares is enough for piercing Jiyong. “!.” The other guy hisses due to the pain and the other guy is ready to bombard Jiyong with the sharp words of him. “Yaaa, if you cant even walk then just lock yourself in your ing bedroom. If you don’t have any eyes, don’t dare to come out!.”  Loud gasps are heard right after the words slips off his mouth, the people around them starts to whisper and Jiyong knows they are making fun of him.

“Seungri…your words!” Kyungsoo helps that other guy to stand up again, but with the pain which still lingers on his lower part of his body, only to stand up, Seungri musters all of his power. Seungri stares Kyungsoo for a moment, seems apologizing and realize his words were too much but Seungri just can’t let his beautiful met tough floor beneath him roughly.

Seungri dusts invisible dust off his pants, tries to be really dramatic, he does not forget to hiss in pain and limp a bit. “Should I show how to walk properly Mr. Old?” Seungri stares Jiyong really deep, and Jiyong stiffens under those brown beads. Jiyong is never good on handling people, he easily lose his temper and cursing words will easily leave his mouth in split of second, so he will always hide behind  Taehyung’s back but right now Taehyung is still nowhere to be found.

“But you bumped on me!” Jiyong unconsciously raises his voice which ignites other gossip to be talked about him. Jiyong knows he is being witnessed with so much deep stares around him, he is easily recognized cause seems other presences around him can’t stop gossiping him while waiting for his reaction towards the boy in front of him. When he shouted to the boys, Jiyong saw some girls and boys inside that café shake their heads in disbelieve.  Jiyong more than knows he is gambling for his reputation so, the slightest wrong step can lead Jiyong to his end of career. Though Jiyong wants to smack the boy’s head, Jiyong tries to control his anger yet fear at the same time, Jiyong is always told he can’t be careless about attitude especially when people is around. So, in split of second Jiyong straighten his body, takes steps back, smiles widely and bow 90 degress for some seconds towards the boy who seems startled with Jiyong’s act. “I’m so sorry. Sorry for being so rude before and absolutely I’m so sorry bumped on you before” Jiyong smiles again, gives Seungri the prettiest smiles Jiyong can have.  

Seungri lessens the distance and only inches from Jiyong, stares deeply yet suspiciously. He titles his head while limping a bit. They are so much close and Jiyong stiffens again under Seungri’s gazes but Seungri won’t stop, Seungri approaches more and more and finally chest in chest with Jiyong while smirking like he has found something. “Don’t force yourself if you can’t apologize sincerely. I won’t buy fake sorry. If you know what I mean Mr. Fake.” Jiyong feels had been caught and can’t escape. He is being trapped with the eyes which never leave him and let alone the gasps and nods which approve Seungri’s statement. He is not an actor but is he too obvious? “No need to pretend Mr. Fake. if you don’t want then don’t.” Jiyong is like a puppy to be honest or at least he feels like lost child who can’t even survive though he is only minutes being alone. Jiyong is never good on protecting himself and he is more than aware of it. “Stop doing something you’re not comfort with. Don’t act politely when your heart is living wildly.” Jiyong thinks how the boy Jiyong does not even know his name can shoot him right in the point Jiyong can only nods.

“Chill down, dude. He has apologized.” And from nowhere and since when, Taehyung is already standing next to Jiyong while grabbing Jiyong’s shoulder, brings Jiyong on earth again, with grins on his face. Taehyung needed some times to really know what Jiyong is into and he right away helps Jiyong though he had comfortly seated while slurping hot chocolate in the corner of the café. “Relax, Hyung. I can handle this.” Taehyung whispers in Jiyong’s ear which Jiyong does not really care. He only cares how to quit from this chaos which he is not comfort of.

“Yaa, should not you be on your school now? It’s still 10 AM in Monday and that means you are not supposed to be here in the first place Kids.” Taehyung ruffles Seungri and Kyungsoo’s hair which earn groans from both of them but Taehyung only chuckles on it. Taehyung is different from Jiyong, he was chosen for being Jiyong’s manager for reasons. And he is good on handling problems is one of those reasons. “And you know, cursing was not created for such cute and innocent boy like you.” Taehyung pinches Seungri’s cheeks who obviously glares while his hand in annoyance.

“I won’t curse if your friend or whatsoever is normally normal. He bumped on me roughly. I could get fractures, amnesia, heart attack or even worse, I could die on the spot!” Seungri is being Seungri. Exaggerates anything shamelessly and Kyungsoo who awkwardly stands next to Seungri while grabbing Seungri’s wrist, only cringes for that. Taehyung and Jiyong on the other side is only dropping their jaws in disbelieve. “I live only for once and you, the heartless you, try to kill me even when I am not married yet!.” Kyungsoo does not have other hopes but Seungri to stop embarrassing  himself and Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo can’t stand watching the guys in front of him who only stare them blankly as if their souls are wandering away. “What’s your name?!” Seungri asks and his eyes never once leave Taehyung’s. Seungri’s eyes are full of fire which can easily burns this café entirely. Kyungsoo who still stands beside Seungri only keeps his lips tightly zipped, he never once interrupts Seungri’s problem besides he does not want, Seungri always forbids him.

“Kim Taehyung.”

“Not you, but him.” Seungri chins out Jiyong who is standing awkwardly behind Taehyung. Jiyong seems startled but he tries really well on recomposing his shattered mind.

“You don’t know me?”

“Are you joking? You are not even an artist, you are such a beggar with not so fashionable clothes and you think I am going to know you?” Jiyong flinches with that response. He never thought he would be treated harshly. He only thought he would be loved by all of teenager and adored like a world star. He never thought that five albums he has released did not reach all of every boy’s ears. People is around him obviously praises him for his genius songs he composes and adores him for his spectacular performances but those praises are nothing with only a single statement from such immature boy like the one in front of him which easily breaks the pride Jiyong has.

“You really don’t know me?” Jiyong needs to assure he is really well-known, his years for being a trainer is really meaningful and his sweats, hunger and thirsty are something he can be proud of.

“Stop asking nonsenses, what is your name?” But the reality is crueler than Jiyong thought.

“Kwon Jiyong.” Jiyong slightly whispers, he does not even has power for saying something. Jiyong is in exhaustion for so long and the other guy’s presence does not help at all.

“Kyungsoo, remember that name, we will use it in the police station.” Seungri leaves Jiyong and Taehyung dumbfounded. Kyungsoo just follows the rapid steps Seungri takes. Seungri is really in rush despite the pain that still on his but Seungri does not care though a lot of eyes, whether from inside or outside the café are piercing him.

“Eee. Yaaa!” Taehyung needs a lot of time till finally he is back to his sense and he can’t help but yells on Seungri. Taehyung probably forgets they are being witnessed with a lot of eyes but he seems does not regret it. Jiyong in the other hand can’t really understand what Seungri had said. He just can’t completely aware what is he being into. “Hyung, I hope you are not thinking what I’m thinking about.” But both Jiyong and Taehyung know they will face long yet hard path after this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-R-