Name Tag Elimination 2/4

Random

Part 2 is here ^_^

_______________

"Hana...Dul....SET!" Every one showed the card to the camera. Tzuyu, Sana, and Jihyo was Yellow team, Momo, Dahyun and Nayeon, was Red, Jungyeon, Chaeyoung and Mina was Green.

"Alright, please change your clothes as the color of your team and also put on the bandana" The PD said. And they wore the bandana on their neck and some on their wrists.

"Now the first game that you're playing is You have to take off the bandana of the opposing teams member then she's out, not the whole team. And I forgot all of the teams will have to find a 2 Balls and whoever has that ball can go out.  And run to the finish line" They all nodded.

"Also the location is only at this mall and cannot go anywhere else. You're team will be in different location so it would be challenging" Jeongyeon smirked and Nayeon knew she was planning to do something.

____________

Red Team's PoV

Momo, Dahyun, and Nayeon was in a department store waiting for the signal to search around for the others.

"We should be aware of our position because later someone might eliminate one of us, Momo you go to the third floor, Dahyun go to the ground floor just to be sure that maybe one of them is there, And me 2nd floor- *START* " They heard the signal and started. But before they go. They Remembered that the PD gave them a Walkie talkie so they could talk to each other

They started to go to their assigned places. Dahyun looked for a spot to hide, she found a giant bush and hid there. Watching out for any of the other teams.

Momo was at the third floor which has a nice view of the City. But she remembered to be aware of her surroundings. She wore glasses and a Fedora hat so they wouldn't know it's her.

She looked around and saw Jihyo. Momo hid herself behind a board

Nayeon was walking around, trying to hide herself from the others. 

"Momo, Dahyun is it clear on where you are?" Nayeon asked through the small device

" Mo:Negative, Jihyo is here/ Da:Positive " They both said in unison. " Momo, stay where where you are. Dahyun be on stand by"

" Nayeon unnie, I think she saw me!"
Momo was breathing hard because she was running.

"Okay, run to the Stuff toy store you'll see me standing"

____________

Yellow Team PoV

Jihyo was walking in the third floor and she saw a hint of brown behind a board. 'Is that Momo?' She smirked and walked closer to her.

Momo started running out. Jihyo ran and followed the girl who went to the 2nd floor and she saw Momo stopped and looked around. 'This is my chance"
Jihyo thought and ran to Momo, N' tried to grab the bandana on her neck. 

But then Momo moved to her side, and the result is, Jihyo's hand was grabbing thin air

She saw Nayeon run to Them and tried to grab Jihyo's bandana. But Jihyo hid her back on the wall.

"Momo, pull her out!" Nayeon tried her best to get the name tag 
"Ya! Please don't!" Jihyo was acting cute so they would only pass her.

But the two didn't care "aghh! Nayeonni, Momoring, please let me pa-" suddenly they a 'Ding' and Jihyo saw her Bandana in Momo's hand

Jihyo eliminated' the PD said through a speaker.

"Yah! You planned this didn't you!" She shouted and Nayeon just shrugged.

"It was unexpected, We weren't planning on eliminating you, Mianhe" Momo said at the angry Jihyo

____________

'Jihyo Eliminated ' Sana and Tzuyu heard the PD said.

"Agh! We should start searching-" Sana was cut off by Tzuyu pushing her head down.
" Mina-unnie is right there" 

"We should start searching after Mina goes away" Sana Continued.

"I saw Dahyun in the first floor and We'll both go there and corner her. So Dahyun would call Nayeon-unnie and after that we-" -Sana

"But isn't that dangerous?" Sana had a confused face from what her dongsaeng said.

"Wae?" 

"Because I saw Jeongyeon go down and never went back up, and one of the three might eliminate us" Tzuyu was smart enough to know.

"Ah, you're right" They both started to think deeply

___________

Green Team PoV

Jeongyeon was finding Dahyun's team.
So that she could eliminate Dahyun and Momo, why not Nayeon? I have no idea.

She went to the ground floor and scanned the place.

No one's PoV

Dahyun was in a Bookstore looking at the interesting stories. She lifted her head up and saw Jeongyeon walking.

She ducked and hid behind a shelf.
"What should I do?" Looking at the camera filming her.

She slowly crawled to the counter and hid there. "Omo!" Something caught her eye and looked at the camera and smiled and whispered as she lifted her arms.

"Is this the one" The camera zoomed on the ball.

She picked up the walkie talkie and checked if Jeongyeon was still there.

"Nayeon-unnie! I found the ball and Jeongyeon unnie is on guard"
She whispered so that Jeongyeon wouldn't hear her.

"Where are you?" Dahyun saw Jeongyeon going in the bookstore.

And stayed quiet "Yah! Dahyu-" she muted the device and hid the ball in her pocket

__________

Jeongyeon heard a noise on the counter "Yah! Dahy-"

She prepared her hands. And went closer to the counter "Jeongyeon-unnie!" Mina shouted, which distracted her from eliminating Dahyun.

Suddenly Dahyun ran as fast as she could, Jeongyeon and Mina saw her.
And they also ran. "Ya! Dahyun-ah!"

Dahyun unmuted the Walkie Talkie and contacted Momo "Momo-unnie! Help me, ground floor"

____________

Few minutes ago

"Yah! Dahyun-ah! Where are you!" Nayeon shouted through the Walkie talkie but Dahyun didn't answer.

"Aish! that kid" Nayeon ran and tried to find her, but instead She found Momo.

"I saw Mina going to the first floor, and she almost eliminated me" Momo was having a heart attack remembering the scene.

Then Momo heard her walkie talkie making noise. "....Ground floor!" She didn't hear the other things she was saying.

Nayeon looked at Momo and sudeenly they started running to the elevator.
"We should hurry" Nayeon said.

"Why?" Nayeon looked at Momo who was clueless.

"She has the red ball" Momo was in disbelief.

"Ah, jinjja!"-Momo. Nayeon didn't answer. "We have to save her" Momo was impatient she wanted to eat already 😂😂😂

The elevator opened and they saw Dahyun was shouting. "Ani- hahahah! Ani!! hahahaha! ANIYA" They were tickling Dahyun on her waist so she could be unaware

Suddenly Momo ran in her full speed 
and grabbed Jeongyeon's Arm. Jeongyeon looked back and saw
Momo.

"Ah! Momo! Lemme go!" Nayeon back hugged Mina tightly and tried to pull her.

"Aigooo! So tight!" Mina cannot breathe .

"Momo, I'll buy you Jokbal when we get back" Momo's eyes sparkled and Accidentally let go of Jeongyeon

"MOMO-YAH!" Nayeon shouted frustratedly

And saw the red ball roll out off Dahyun's pocket and she grabbed it and she also had a chance to grab Momo's bandana. Jeongyeon eliminated Momo, who was still in a daze. Jeongyeon and Mina ran away carrying the ball

'Momo eliminated' then Momo blinked twice trying to recall everything.
"Ah jinjja! Pabo!" Nayeon slapped Momo shoulder. 

Nayeon followed the two who was finding the exit. But little did Twice know there were gate keepers.

'Gate keepers unlocked' Nayeon stopped running and saw the orange lights were replaced by red lights and sirens were heard.

"Mwo?!" Nayeon was confused. No not only her, all of them are confused.

"Gate keepers are activated when someone is already close to the exit and not only the person who holds the ball will get ousted by them, even the person who is seen by them will get ousted"

___________
In a Hotel room
(PLAY VID ABOVE

'Team green 3 members left, Red 2 members left, Yellow 2 members left'

Was heard in the speaker and the 3 gate keepers were there, and to the camera's suprise it was 3 girls from a beagle girl group who won 2ND in the Total of

1 gold medal, 1 silver medal and 1 bronze medal in ISAC 2017

(Sorry If I had to do this😂)

GIVE AN APPLAUSE TO THE MOST ATHLETIC (Not really) GIRL GROUP, GFRIEND'S YUJU, EUNHA, AND SINB!!!!

"Hana, Dul, Set! Annyeonghasayo, Yeojachingu inmida" They introduced themselves for the PEOPLE who DOESN'T know THEM.

The PD went close to them and greeted them. "Annyeonghasayo, you're here for the show right?" 

"Dae" Eunha said.

"This is a game show of eliminating people and you're our second guest"- They all looked at each other.

"Excuse me, who's the first guest?" SinB asked.

"Ah, Twice is our first guest, and you three are the gate keepers" 

"Really? So wait can they eliminate us?"
The PD smiled. As Yuju asked but they were suprise with the reply

"Ah jinjja?" They all weren't expecting that this is the reply of the PD.

______________

Nayeon was searching for Jeongyeon who had the ball. She was in the second floor searching every nook and cranny of the stores and was shocked by the sound since she was barking in silence.

She passed by a manequin that had Long hair and glasses and after 5 meters the manequin made a sound and that scared Nayeon the sh*t out of her

She looked back and saw a girl running at her.

"OMO, OMO, OMO!" She started running, but Nayeon went up the 3rd floor and The manequin stopped running to her.

"Ah maybe they can't catch the people who is on another floor" She went to the railings and saw the manequin take of her glasses.

"Daebak!" She was really suprised and place her hand on her heart.

"I really thought it was a manequin moving but it was just Yuju of Gfriend"
She started to move

"I really have to take note of the gate keepers" she started searching for the other teams.

________
Finally Chaeyoung

She was hiding not wanting to be found out by the opposing teams. She was a spy for Green Team and she really is doing her Job.

"Jeongyeon-unnie I saw Sana in the third floor and she found a wierd Item that is a box" Chaeyoung was in a fashion store and suddenly she heard a sound.

Chaeyoung remembered what the PD said. she hid in a changing room.
"Where in the third floor" Jeongyeon replied.

"Close to the emergency Exit" Jeongyeon didn't reply.

'Third floor gate keeper, unlocked'

She heard the Squirrels' A.k.a Sana scream and saw she was being chased by a Bunny mascot?

She also ran to Sana and took off the bunny head and saw....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'The heck?' Chaeyoung thought as she saw Eunha, and Eunha grabbed Chaeyoungs' bandana.

'Chaeyoung eliminated' Something was different with the sound of the speaker, but no one noticed it

After that Eunha ran carrying her bunny head. Sana sighed as she was almost eliminated, she went to a hiding place and opened the box and inside was an.. envelope? She opened and saw it was a hint,

'There isn't only one red ball, another one is placed in a restaurant'

She kept the hint inside her pocket, and went to find it

_____________
Meanwhile at SinB

She was in a department store, Wandering waiting for the signal for her run around and eliminate people.

"Doesn't this look good on me?" SinB was talking to herself and to the camera.

"AIGOOO!" She squealed as she saw A Harry Potter bubbly head. "I want this so much" she showed it to the to the camera and pouted.

SinB was a fan of Harry Potter and even watched all of the movies in Harry Potter.

She felt bored and just plopped down on the cold floor. "Who am I? Why am I even here?!" She shouted her lungs out as she suddenly heard someone, she hid behind a giant teddy bear.

"I saw this note on the floor, it said 'find a blue box that is behind a counter'" Nayeon looked around

"Shh! Finally some fun" she peeked a little and saw Nayeon and Dahyun together.

She waited until they scattered, "I just have to snatch it right?" She talked to no one.

Nayeon walked pass her and saw a mysterious girl that is wearing a mustache
.
'1st, 2nd, and 3rd floor gate keepers, Location unlocked' SinB ran to her and Nayeon ran as well.

"Dahyun-ah! Find it as fast as you can, you heard it right? Gate keepers are allowed to roam!"
She said through the walkie talkie to Alert Dahyun.

She looked back and saw SinB catching up, she ended up in a dead end.

"Please don't!" She hid her wrist behind her cause the bandana was tied to it, but Someone climbed on SinB's Back and it was...

________
Tzuyu

Tzuyu was breathing hard since Yuju almost caught her. "Ah jinjja, why is she so fast?" She peeked and saw Yuju was blocking the stairs.

"How can I report to Sana unnie-" she remembered she had 2 balls already. Chewy secretly went to thw emergency stairs and went to the first floor

'1st, 2nd, and 3rd floor gate keepers, location unlocked' Now gate keepers can roam around anywhere they want to.

They are allowed because all teams is in the first floor and they are preventing them from escaping.

But she can't get out of the place she is hiding because 1. Yuju was guarding the exit, and as I told you she is unlocked to go to any location. 2. SinB was in the department store which is the other exit and 3. Eunha was at the emergency exit.

"If I run out of here, Yuju-unnie will eliminate me and if I go to the emergency exit Eunha-unnie will block it and will eliminate me and If I also go to the department store which is on the other end of this floor there will be a chance that Yuju-unnie and SinB unnie will corner me and eliminate me" Nice thinking Tzuyu. Well it is true that she will get eliminated if she forced herself.

"Sana-unnie, Go to the emergency stairs and I have a plan." She communicated with Sana with her walkie talkie.

She waited and 
.
.
.
.
.
.
waited and 
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

waited

Tzuyu was shocked by the door creaking open and saw Sana with a messy hair.