Le Party

Random

Characters: All
______________

It was 10:26 PM at night 6 girls were playing 'Mafia' they were kind of noisy, but not too noisy that they might disturb the neighborhood.

"I told you it wasn't me!!! I'm the doctor!! It's Yuju-ssi!!!" Eunha shouted at her now laughing members.

"Eunha-yah, How many times do I have to tell you, I'm innocent" Yuju said while laughing.

"Alright, night time has come" Sowon said while chuckling. "Mafia raise your head" 

SinB raised her head up and pointed at Yuju. "Bow your head" 

"Police raise your head up" Yuju raised her head up but then a phone was ringing. And it was Eunha's.

"Dae?..... Ah ok..... I'll ask them,...Kk..Bye" Eunha ended the call.

"Twice invited us to their party, anyone wanting to come?"

"What's the occassion?" Yerin asked, Eunha shrugged.

"Maybe someone's b-day?" Yuju said.

"Let's finish the game first" Sowon said.
Since Umji was sick she can't go with them
_________
"NERO NERO NERO~ Wooh!" Sana stood on the couch while holding a hair blower and danced crazily while the hair blower was on.

(A/N: did you get the referrence if not sorry)

Momo laughed her out as if it was her last one. "CHAEYOUNG-AHH WILL YOU MARRY ME!" Jihyo pulled Chayoung's arm. 

Tzuyu was in front singing Nero alone. Jeongyeon sitting beside Mina not caring about the younger members.

Mina was reading a novel even if the living room is noisy and the couch was creaking when Sana danced harder.

Dahyun just danced like she didn't care about anything. Nayeon singing random songs beside Chaeng. 

They heard the doorbell and lowered the Volume of the speaker.

Sana stopped dancing when she heard the doorbell. "Ah, they're here" they stared at Sana and suddenly remembered that Sana called Gfriend to invite them to their crazy wierd Party.

When Sana opened the door Gfriend was suprised because her hair was messy.

"Sana-yah, what happened to your hair and why is it noisy inside?" Eunha was shocked on what happened to Sana, her hair was everywhere

Jeongyeon went to Sana's Position. "Don't worry Sana just dance crazily with a hair blower on the board of the couch" 

"Are you girls just gonna stand there?"
Sana noticed that they were just standing...not coming in.

"How would they come in if you're standing in the way" -Jeongyeon 

"Oh sorry.." Sana Apologized and moved to the side.

Eunha, Sowon, Yuju, Yerin, SinB dropped their mouths when they saw the crazy scene that happened a minute ago but without Jeongyeon and Sana

Sowon wore her giraffe head and sat on the ground. SinB noticed it and asked
"Unnie, what are you doing?"

"I'm recieving my sandwich UFO" SinB was confused on what her unnie said.
Sowon made wierd sounds like 'ji..rit...rit...ji' and 'Signal recieve'

So SinB went beside Momo. Momo who was dying out of laughter, stopped when SinB sat beside Momo.

"I'll laugh with you, cause you know laughing could lessen weight....HAHAHAHHAHAHA" Momo and SinB laughed together....not caring about Twice's Manager who was sleeping beside their room.

Eunha was following Sana to the couch.
While Sana was saying japanese words like 'Nani no Sekai kore?' Or 'Mi-ina no ' 

Eunha heard Sana mumble about something but can't hear it. The song changed into 'Gangnam style'

Yuju and Jeongyeon stood up and danced it in their...wierd...dances. Yuju had her left arm just ontop of her stomach and had her right elbow on her left arm, with her knees bent down.

Jeongyeon was making faces and dancing it in the original choreography. Sowon was doing the wave with her hands while walking like an ostrich, with the giraffe head still on. She went close to Jihyo and smacked a Thomas the train mask on her face

"Ji....ri...rit... you are now my minion...Ji..ri...ri...rit...Info....Completed. .Ji. . .Ri. . .Riiit" Jihyo acted like a robot and saluted infront of Sowon.

"Bi-ri-rit...I am now in your command..Biri-ritit" She even stiffened her arms to make her look like a real robot.

"Now follow me and stick around Jiri...rit" Jihyo and Sowon marched their way in the kitchen.

Yerin stood there alone, with her face like = . = She called Chaeyoung who was thinking deeply.

"Chaeyoung-ah" Chaeyoung looked behind her who was Yerin. She blinked 2 times first before replying

"Waeyo?" She asked.

"What happened to this place?" Chaeyoung just shrugged at Yerin's question

"All I remember is that Sana-unnie was dancing on the couch, Yerin-unnie"- Yerin just sighed and asked another question...More like suggestion.

"You hungry"-Yerin... Chaeyoung nodded.

"Let's go to the mini store, just a block away" Chaeyoung Pulled Yerin out the dorm. They left the dorm not informing anyone.

Tzuyu, and Dahyun were already sleeping in their rooms even before Gfriend came.

_____________
Pateytteytududutu~

Ey there how my starey goin... sarreh if it's really short unlike the first chap which is 600 longer than this one.

So please just 

Vote 
Comment
And Follow me if u want to

~The one and only 
kpop lover jk