Name Tag Elimination 1/4

Random

I haven't told you guys yet but... some chapters will only have Gfriend either Twice

________
Characters: Twice
Warning: This chapter has less randomness and also this might have some gay moments.

------------

"Neomu Deobda!" Nayeon moaned in frustration.

Twice was in their dorm having their 1 week break. The day was super hot and their too lazy to go out

"Manager Oppa! Can't we on the aircon?" Chaeyoung was taking a bath in sweat, she wiped it off with the towel she was holding.

"Sorry Chaeng, the aircon is kind of....broken" Jeongyeon was in disbelief on what their manager said. 

Mina was wearing light clothes so it could lessen the heat. But still she was sweating hard.

Her sweat dropped on a book she's reading she closed the book and went to the bathroom to do who knows what.

Momo and Sana was in their room playing the Stone-Paper-Scissors, and whoever loses will get hit by a toy hammer and will have powder slapped on their face.

"Moguri! You're cheating!" Momo was laughing at Sana's face that had a powder mustache and wrinkles on her forehead

"BWAHAHAHA! It's just you're unlucky, Sana-chan" Sana pouted and Momo just laughed.

"Stop laughing" Sana said seriously.

Momo stopped and smirked.

"What if I don't want to?" Momo went closer to Sana's face. That almost their nose touched.

(A/N: SAMO ALERT ALERT)

"But I want you to" Sana was sweating. Not cause of the heat, because Momo was too close. Sana had a tint of red on her cheeks.

Momo stepped back trying to hold back her laughter

Sana sighed in relief that Momo went back to her position."This time I'm gonna win" 

"Try to" Momo replied not minding how hot it is in their room.

Tzuyu was with Dahyun, they were talking to each other about how they liked their members so much.

"How bout you, Jwi?" Dahyun asked.

"Sana-unnie" Tzuyu was fanning both of them, but they were taking turns, to be fair.

"Wae?" Dahyun saw that Tzuyu's hand was laying down on the bed, so she got the fan out of her.

"Sana-unnie might be clumsy and that's her charm and it's kind of cute"
They both remember a video of Sana and laughed

Flashback:

"NERO NERO NERO~ Wooh!" Sana stood on the couch while holding a hair blower and danced crazily while the hair blower was on.

End of flashback

They both stopped laughinga when they heard someone knocking.

"I'll get it" Tzuyu stood and opened the door to see Jihyo.

"Jihyo-unni, what are you doing here"
Jihyo raised up Passes to a resort close to SouMu's office

"JYP-nim gave us passes to a Resort, and we'll stay there for 7 days and 6 nights" Jihyo explained.

The two girls jumped in excitement. "Are you two just gonna stand there?"
The two were clueless and remembered something. They rushed into their closet and packed the things that are needed.

-------
7:21 AM

There were 2 vans that was parked outside their dorm since there were 9 of them.

Jungyeon and Nayeon helped their managers put in the things at the back of the van. Since they were the so called 
'Omma' and 'Appa' of Twice. 

Jeongyeon, Jihyo and Nayeon. Infront of them were Sana, Mina and Momo. 
The three maknaes were in the other van sleeping.

Since the place was a far from their dorm, Nayeon was feeling sleepy beside Jeongyeon.

Nayeon was trying to stay awake, but sadly her eyes refused. Her head fell on the headboard of the seat.

Jeongyeon looked at her side and saw Nayeon sleeping, she carefully moved her head so that it would rest on Jeongyeon's shoulder.

Nayeon opened her eyes and Jeongyeon whispered "Just rest, I know you're tired since you didn't sleep well last night" 

(I'M CRINGING FROM LE SWEETNESS)

Nayeon smiled inside feeling the careness of Jeongyeon. She laid there and fell asleep, Jeongyeon also fell asleep unconciously.

Jihyo was smiling at the two knowing that they would fight later, it is a 
Love-N-Hate relationship after all.

Her eyes felt heavy and yawned. 
'I might as well sleep' Jihyo thought and closed her eyes.

Momo wasn't sleeping yet, she wasn't tired. She was just listening to random music.

Not caring about anything, it also happens that she fell asleep.
______

Maknae Van

Tzuyu was looking out the window, she just woke up from her sleep, she went to get her make-up kit in her bag.

She removed her eye make up since it was messy. And made retouches on her face.

She heard someon Yawn beside her and it was just Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung looked like a newborn tiger from her messy hair.

"Tzuyu unnie~ do you have a brush?"
Tzuyu found her brush and gave it to Chaeng.

Chaeyoung went to get the mirror on the backseat and brushed her hair.

Dahyun was still asleep since she slept at 3:00 AM.
__________

11:48 AM

They arrived at the resort and they went in their rooms. Luckily JY-Park had premium passes so that they would only use one room but for the managers just regular...poor managers.

Jihyo stared in awe as she saw the round chair. She placed her bag on the floor.

It was the same for the other memebers expression. They changed in a more comfortable clothes.

Mina, Jihyo, and Chaeyoung were watching a K-drama that is popular called 'Goblin' .

Jeongyeon was sleeping at the floor while her head was laying on the chair.
Momo and Dahyun went for a walk to explore some places.

Nayeon went out the bathroom after she was done taking a bath. Sana was talking with Tzuyu in the terrace.

They heard a knock on the door and Nayeon went to get it. She saw their manager.

"JYP-nim tricked us, we have a shooting for a variety show" Nayeon stood there, blinking 3 times and pinching herself.

"Ah don't worry the location will be just here" Nayeon sighed and told the members.

"See you at 2:00 PM, at the restaurant 3rd floor" Nayeon just close the door shut. Not caring if their manager was still talking.

Nayeon sat down on the couch and yelled "IT'S NOT EASY TO BE AN IDOL"

The members were startled by Nayeon
And they all looked at her with confused faces.

"Girls...we have a shooting" They all had their mouth dropped but Nayeon told them the location.

They texted momo that they had to get ready.

Another knock was heard on the door and this time Jeongyeon opened it. She saw their makeup artist and stylist with a smile.

(A/N: Since I'm lazy n' timeskip)

____________________

They arrived and saw food on the table.
Not caring about the PD and camera's

"Are we going to eat this all" Jeongyeon 
Had sparkles in her eyes and was probably drooling inside.

(A/N the one you should be only drooling at is Nayeon...Joke)

The PD laughed and had a serious face after "Probably....." he stopped and saw the 9 members reaction hoping it's a Yes, but UNLUCKY for em it's a "No"

They all lost their smiles. "But...only three can eat in each game, and the one who will place last will have a
punishment and also each team has 3 members" 

Dahyun raised her hand "Can we pick our teammates?"

"No, but we will give you a white card that has a sticker and if you take it off there will be a name of a color and that is your team"-PD

They all went to pick out a card and took off the black sticker that was sticked to the card 

"Alright, when I count to three show it to the camera"

"Hana......Dul......SET!"

 

__________________

Sorry if there are grammatical errors if there is please inform me. Cause i want to have a good story