Market Part 2

Random

SinB was trying to find Tofu, since Sowon asked her to. She was mumbling things about how her Unnie wish she was a giraffe.

"Stupid unnie, making her maknae find the hardest things in the market these days, why won't she use her long neck to look, cuz' she's a giraffe right?" While walking she finally found Tofu but it was the last one, and she saw Momo looking at it too.

 

When Momo noticed someone was staring at her, she looked at SinB who was intensely staring at her.

 

_______________

Momo was walking alone in the Market since the three were also finding things. She looked at the list that was in her hand and there was only one left. She had to find Tofu.

She sighed in frustration, that why would Thomas the train make her find Tofu

(A/N: 😂😂😂 I'm sorry I had to be fair with GFriend😂)

She was pushing the cart trying to find Tofu. She gave up and shouted quietly. "You know what I give up finding tofu" she said to herself.

When she saw her members waving to her she walked closer to them. But on her way she saw Tofu.

She first stared at it but felt someone was staring at her intensely. She looked to her right and it was no other than Hwang Eunbi of Gfriend.

Momo suddenly notice why SinB was staring at her. 'Maybe she's finding for Tofu too, No I can't let this happen. I finally found something I've wanted for so long' SinB cracked her fingers, and made herself ready from running.

Momo clashed her Fists together and also ready herself.

"Yah! what took you so lo!-" Sowon and Jihyo was cut off, when SinB and Momo sprinted. They were in their sonic speed.

Their hands touched when they reached for the Tofu but then stopped when a child got it. Then they used eye contact.

'Let's see who could force the child with our charms' Momo said through her eyes. 

'Tsk. Tsk, I've been a charming fairy to children in my pre-debut times'  SinB replied with her eyes.

Momo smirked "Aigooo!~ You're so cute. Would you give that to Unnie?" The child shook his head refusing to give it to Momo.

"Ha! As if the child would give it to an Ajhumma like you" Momo was going to pop anytime soon for calling her Ajhumma.

"Kid, could you please give it to this, Beautiful young unnie?" The child just ignored SinB and walked to his mother and went away.

"PWAHAHAHA!! Sure you're a 'Charming Fairy' To children. HAHHA" SinB just glared at Momo

"Well atleast I'm not old like you" Momo was taken aback.

"Hey! I'm just a year older than you!!" And SinB smirked.

"Nan sang-gwan ma?" Momo's eyebrow was twitching in anger.

"SinB-ssi!/Momo!"  Both looked at Sowon and Jihyo.

Sowon was wearing a giraffe head that had glasses and mustache and Jihyo had a masked that had Thomas's face.

Eunha, Sana, Momo, SinB, Yerin, Jungyeon were trying to not Laugh their out.

"Waeyo?" Both leaders are confused and stared at them.

"Sojung-unnie, pfft!" Eunha snickered adorably

"Jihyo, mask!. Hahahaha!!" Jeongyeon was Laughing so hard on the floor holding onto her abdomen.

Sowon looked at Yerin with a 'What's-Wrong' Face Yerin just laughed at her wierd unnie who was wearing a giraffe head.

"My wish came true! HAHAHAAHA!" Sowon was confused.

"Excuse me, but can you please lower down your voices. People are kind of busy" A man in his 30's asked kindly.

"And also, please take off the mask and the giraffe head, it's scarrying the children, or else we will call the police on you" Jihyo and Sowon looked at each other.

Jihyo was gonna Laugh when Sowon noticed her. "Wae?" Sowon was still confused. Eunha went close and took off the head.

"Unnie, how'd this get on your head..."Eunha said. The man just went away from the wierdness of the group.

They looked at Jihyo who was Laughing harder than before.

"Now we know how" everyone said in unison

The End!!!!

Please comment your thoughts about this chapter funny, boring, or awsome don't be shy guys!!

SHASHASHA