Two

Love, Lies and Heartbreak
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rena wakes up on the next morning to sleeping Roa who was hugging her. She open her eyes slowly to avoid the bright sunlight that slip through the white curtain. She tried to shift but she could not move without waking the angel in front of her. Her right hand travel from her girlfriend’s waist to her face. She caress her cheek using the back of her palm. She love to see her girlfriend’s peaceful face. There was no lies, no fake smile, nothing. Just peace and calm. She could stare at that peaceful face for whole day and she would not be bored. So, she did.

“You should stop staring at my face like that.” Roa spoke suddenly. Her eyes were still shut.

“You are too beautiful that I can’t stop.” She kiss the tip of Roa’s nose making the girl giggled.

“Isn’t that right huh?” Her waist was pulled closer into Roa’s arms and the tall woman place her head on her chest. She could not stop herself from smiling. She place her chin on top of Roa’s head and played with her silky long hair. They both want to stay like that forever.

“Rena.” Roa calls her out softly. Rena’s hand did not stop what she was doing, but she lets out a soft hum in response to that.

“I don’t deserve you.”

“What are you talking about?” She pretends like she did not understand. In fact she more than understand it. They were probably the most ed up couple ever. They both did not deserve each other because they both were using each other’s for their own gain. Or perhaps their own doom.

‘It’s not you don’t deserve me. It’s me that don’t deserve you but I don’t care. I will keep you to myself. I don’t know which lie I’m telling because one thing I know is that I need to stay with you. For my sake, for your sake, for her sake, for our sakes. I’ll distract you from the pain. I’ll make you forget whatever you remember. I’ll hide everything from you if that what it takes.’ Rena wants to say it out loud but that would not be wise for their situation.

“You’re too good for me.”

“No. I am not.” She meant it when she said that. ‘You’re the good for me.’

“Yes you are.”

“No, I’m not.”

“Shh, don’t argue with me babe.” Rena’s lips was attacked with a kiss before she could argue some more. Roa did that a lot when she knew she would not win their argument. One of the reason she likes to pick a fight with that woman. When they pull apart, Roa rested her forehead on Rena’s while they both tried to catch their breath. They stayed like for a while, basking in a comfortable silence. They both wanted more. So, they lean in but before their lips could meet, two different songs were playing causing loud groans from them.

“Way to destroy the moment.” They pick up their phones and focus on the callers. They stop talking to the callers almost at the same time.

“Well, work is calling. I’m taking shower first.” Said Rena.

“We could save more time if you know…” Roa eyes show all kind of naughty things and her smirk confirms it.

---

Jieqiong jumps on top of Nayoung to wake the woman. It's a habit that she could not for weeks due to her girlfriend work requirement. She hates that when they were apart. If it was up to her, she wants them to be with each other 24/7 without a break. But no one ever gets what they want. Not exactly. It's the cruel reality. Just like the reality that her girlfriend was dreaming of another girl. If she was anyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter