One

Love, Lies and Heartbreak
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The punching bag swung violently with the last strong punch the tall woman threw. She stood still for a few seconds before cooling off. She was drench in sweat from head to toe. She then walked into the shower in locker room next to the gym. Slipping out of her sweaty clothes, she let the water to wash over her. She close her eyes and let out heavy breath. The work load and physical training catching up to her. She can't wait to go home and get some rest after a few weeks not being able to sleep on her own bed. After finish showering she put on a fitted white long sleeves top and a pair of black jeans.

As soon as she step out of the locker room, she felt the tension that she cannot explain. From the corner of her eyes, she saw another tall woman dress in gym clothes just as wet as her before walking towards the locker room. She turned to her right and her heart stop beating for a second when she saw who was the woman. She maintain her poker face, showing no big reaction. The other woman reaction was the opposite. She was clearly shock when she saw the poker face woman. 

"It has been awhile." Suddenly the silent was broken by the woman.

"Yeah, it has. Minkyung."

"I miss you, Nayoungie." Nayoung felt a butterfly in her stomach when Minkyung said that but at the same time she felt an indefinite despair. 

"I miss you too." She hope Minkyung did not notice the crack in her voice.

 

---

 

Just as she step out of the elevator to the basement car park, she saw a bubbly girl with wide smile waiting for her. The girl was wearing a blue flannel shirt with dark blue jeans which manage to make her looks wonderful. All the tiredness she felt went away at the sight.

"Narongie." She chuckled at the pet name the girl gave her. She hates pet name and only two people in her life can get away with that. The girl in front of her was one of them. The bubbly girl immediately pull he into a hug and she touch the girl's head.

"I miss you so much, my little Pinky." Nayoung gave a peck on the forehead girl she called Pinky. The tiny gesture made the shorter girl smile brighter.

"I miss you more." She lift her head to see at the taller woman better. She refused to to break their hugs while walking to the car park. 

"I can't lose this time. I miss you much much more. It's great to finally see you in flesh than through the tiny screen." Nayoung's words made Jieqiong jumped and twirled. Her face was shining and she seems ecstatic. 

"Really? Really?" They stop just beside Jieqiong's red Mini Cooper. She pull Nayoung into her arms again. She kept staring right into Nayoung's beautiful eyes. She won't stop smiling and Nayoung can't help but smiled too. Her smile was contagious. A breeze of wind blew  their hairs. Jieqiong leaned in and she peck Nayoung's lips. Nayoung turn the peck into a long kiss.

 

---

 

Her fragile heart was shattering into million pieces when she encounter a lovely couple walking in each others arms at the car park. She froze for what seems like eternity but immediately hid right behind a big column before the couple notice her.

Her mind was battling her heart who wants to take a peek. She lose. She immediately regret her move because just as she stretch her head, she saw them kis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter