8'Drunk Scenarios'

Golden Heart with a Savage Attitude

I was awaken by the disturbing rays of sun light.  I slowly opened my eyes.

"Morning." I heard that deep voice. I opened my eyes completely and I saw him sitting in his chair in front of me. He is wearing a white robe probably because he took a bath. I look under the blanket and didn't see the clothes I wore yesterday but I see that I am wearing one of his clothes, a hoodie.

"You.. And.. Me.. We didn't, right?" I asked silently trying to fight my deadly hangover.

He chuckled and stood up. He grabbed something in the table and handed it to me together with the water.

He patted my head and said "What did I tell you about me being the type of guy who doesn't take advantage of someone?"

"I see.. But why am I wearing your shirt?"

"Should I enumerate all the awesome things you did last night?" He said smiling.

I was supposed to say yes but my stomach grumbled destroying the situations that we are in.

"I guess we should eat first."

"Do you want to eat out or order take outs?" He asked.

"Can we just go to your kitchen and I'll see what you have in your fridge." He nodded and led the way. His apartment is cozy and clean but Gray's apartment is way cozier.

I saw eggs, spam and bread in his kitchen so I made us a sandwich. He looked overly impressed about it and said 'I never thought you can cook'. Like come on, it's just a sandwich. I wouldn't burn the whole kitchen just for it.

"Spill it."

He looked at me frowning while  eating the sandwich I made. I am wearing one of his sweatpants so I feel so comfortable walking around his house.

"Oh.. You mean the things you did last night?" I nodded. 

"Well first.. After downing two bottles of Jack Daniel's. You started whining about how you hate and love Gray at the same time."

*"I am seriously going to kill that bastard. HOW DARE HIM CHEAT ON ME?"

"Hey.. Sit down."

"NO!!! I hate himmmm! But damn, this stupid heart won't stop loving him."

"Just behave Please. Everyone is looking at us right now. I should take you home, you are drunk." I saw The Quiett worried and embarrassed at the same time.

I shook my head trying to erase that memory in my head. It wasn't that bad after all.

"That was normal I guess." I answered chuckling awkwardly.

"I thought it was normal too. But not until, we were in the car. I was asking you about your address but instead you started look for Gray inside my car."

Once again I saw the scenario playing in my head.

"Where is Gray?"

"I don't know, Armie. What are you doing down there?"

I looked below the cushion and started calling Gray.

"Gray won't fit under that seat. Now tell me, where do you live?" 

I shook my head again. That's just embarrassing. 

"Ok. I get it. What more did I do?" I asked and he started laughing.

"You sure, you want to hear the next one? Let me just tell you  how red your face is right now. What more if you hear the last one?"

"Just tell me.." I shook his body and he sat properly clearing his throat.

"As I unlock the door of apartment, I asked you if you want water but instead of giving me an answer, you started stripping yourself. I had to follow you around to get you dressed. That's how you end up in my clothes."

Before the scenario played in my head, I started jumping around like a lost kid.

He stopped laughing but still he's holding his stomach. "You know, you jumping around won't erase your embarrassment. What are you planning to do anyways?"

With that, I stopped jumping. "What time is it?"

"11. Why? Are you late for work?"

"I am. But I don't want to go anyways. Are you kicking me out of your house now?"

He frowned. "No, not at all. Having you here is not that bad after all."

I smiled at him. "Admit it, you just love having me here."

He rolled his eyes and smiled. I saw my handbag on his couch. I fished out my phone and switch it on.

I saw bunch of messages and calls  from the members of Aomg. I saw Jaewon's messages and Yoonhye's message and calls as well.

From: Yoonhye
Hey. Are you not going to hospital today?

I replied 'please help me file my   leave. Thanks'

From: Yoonhye
Sure sure. Are you not feeling well?

I replied 'I'll take the week off. I don't feel that good'

After a minute, I received a reply from her wishing me to get well soon.

I scroll down my messages. Jaewon had been convincing me to go home and he asked if I'm ok. Simon D asking where I am. Jay asking me if I already eat. Loco asking me if I'm okay. Hoody sent me a message encouraging me and saying if I need to talk to someone, she's just one call away. I receive other members messages too.

I saw Gray's messages. He said he is sorry and he wants to explain everything and he wants to know where I am.

As I was scrolling through my phone and it rang. Jaewon is calling me. I choose to reject the call.

"Can I stay here for a while?" I asked. "I'll help up with the bills and all. I promise."

"Told you, it's totally fine. Don't need to worry about the bills. Don't you know that I am one of the most highly paid producer?"

I rolled my eyes and put my Illionnaire's sign up. He chuckled, he looks so cute chuckling. He should do that more. 

"But.. I have one condition." 

"Now.. That's scary. What is it? I hope it's not something ual because that's totally awkward." I ranted.

"I'll use it in the future. That condition."

"Now.. That's more scary."

"I promise that it doesn't involve any dirty intention." He patted my head. "If you want to take a bath, you can. I can lend you some clothes."

"But the problem is.. I don't have any undergarments."

"I have some supplies in the guest room."

"Really? How come?" I asked following him as he walk inside the guest room.

"My ex left some clothes and some new undergarments there." He answered in a distant voice. I guess their relationship didn't end up good as well. I'll get him to talk next time. For now, I need to behave well because I don't want him to kick me out. 

 

I took a shower and decided to look for the clothes that he told me about. The undergarments fits but not the clothes. I am quite aware that I am not that skinny but his ex girlfriend's clothes are just so small. Is she this skinny? The shorts won't fit because I have a big and the shirts too because I am  too curvy. I wrapped the robe around my body and went to the living room looking for The Quiett. 

"How does your ex fit in those clothes?" I asked seeing him doing something in his laptop.

He looked at me and put his finger against his lips. I guess he was working on something.

I mouthed sorry. He nodded and pointed in his room. I got what he means so I went to his room and looked for some clothes.

I went back to the living room completely dressed at that moment he's finished with what he was doing.

"That was Dok2. We were video chatting with each other." 

"Oh. I'm sorry. I was just so shocked with your ex's clothes."

"She has a eating disorder so that explains everything, right?" I nodded. That really explains why.

"I need to go to the studio to work on something. Want to come?" He asked.

"I think I'll just stay here."