3 'Apology'

Golden Heart with a Savage Attitude

I left home to go and stroll for a moment. Everything is just going so fast. Jaewon kept on apologizing to me because of what he did last night. I'm not mad about it actually but it's kinda annoying hearing him apologize every minute. I don't actually care that much.. I guess.. I just don't want to embarrass myself infront of Sunghwa anymore.

 

 

 

 

Thinking of Sunghwa made me go back to places I don't want to come back to. I sipped my iced americano inside the cafe, we went last week.

 

 

 

I received a text. It was Jaewon. I hope this is not an apology anymore.

 

 

From: Jae1🐨

Noona, you need to go home now!!

 

 

 

I looked at his text. What's with the urgency? I texted okay and went home.

 

 

"Jaewon-ah!" I called as I walk through the door but I didn't saw him there instead I saw someone else.

 

 

"You're here?" He said smiling.

 

 

I frowned. "What are you doing here, Gray?" 

 

 

He stood up and walked towards me. "I believe you owe me an explanation."

 

 

I rolled my eyes and chuckled dryly. "Oh.. Really? Why do you think so?"

 

 

"Why didn't you tell us about your real relationship with One?"

 

 

"Do I need to clear that to you?" I hissed. "Don't you dare think that I owe you an explanation? You treated me like a trash and yet you still think that you have the right to tell me what I must do?" I tried to hold back the tears but the feeling is just so strong, I let the tears fall.

 

 

 

He wrapped his arm around my waist. I tried to get away from him but his grip tightened. "Okay. I admit, it's entirely my fault. I am sorry. I'm really sorry." I see sincerity in his eyes.

 

 

 

 

I pulled away from him. "Why are you here,Gray?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm here because I want to see you, Armie." I looked at him. "Ever since you walk in the Aomg building. All the feelings I had for you when we were still dating, they crawled back into my heart. I thought I have moved on but then I started to get jealous when I heard you and One are dating."

 

 

 

 

 

I just looked at him, totally frozen not knowing what to say. "I think I still love you, Armie." He continued.

 

 

 

 

"Can you please give me a chance again?" He said walking towards me wiping the tears that I wasn't aware that I shed. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I-it was actually my fault, Sunghwa. If I just became so careful, we would have to part ways."

 

 

 

 

 

"Hush, baby. That's all in the past now, It matters most in the present. So baby, can you please go out with me again?" He asked smiling, I tiptoed and kiss his lips.

 

 

 

 

"I miss this." I said. He cupped my cheeks and kissed me again but this time it was longer.

 

 

 

"I love you." I said.

 

 

 

"I love you too, Baby. I can't believe you're in my arms again."