7'Not that type of Guy'

Golden Heart with a Savage Attitude

I have decided to tell Gray about the reason today. After that night that we shared together, I felt like I trust him more than myself.  The waitress gave me the pizzas that I ordered. I am planning to surprise Gray. It's our 200 days. Funny, I have never imagined myself calculating such days.

The receptionist greeted me. I asked her if Sunghwa is here and she said yes. I visited Aomg building a few times so I'm quite familiar with the place.

I went to Gray's studio. I was suppose to get inside but then I heard Simon D's voice, it sounded with a bit of aggression.

"So what are trying to do, Gray?!"

"Hyung, calm down." I assume that one is Loco. 

"I know I am wrong. You know I planned this all through out. But it's different now." Gray defended. I feel sorry to eavesdrop but it got me all curious.

"Just because she cheated on you before. You ought to do it to her as well. It doesn't give you right to play with her feelings, Gray." Simon D snapped and everything that he said kept on replaying in my mind. Is he referring to me?

I was supposed to just go. I don't want to hear it anymore. I felt a strong pang in my heart. I felt the dryness in my throat. I didn't realize that I have dropped the food I was bringing. Their attention went towards me, Looking at me. At that moment, I just wanted the ground to open and swallow me.

"Armie." Gray said.

I wanted to runaway but I can't move. I'm stuck like I've been glued to the ground I'm standing at.

Jay, Loco and Simon D stared at me looking so concern. I brush it off. I felt the tears running down my face. I chuckled wiping the tears.

With a smile on my face. I said. "Well played, Gray. I'm sorry for cheating on you. I guess this is good bye then."

-----

I went to a bar near Itaewon. I turned off my phone. I can't deal with all these things right now. I just want to disappear. I guess I deserve it all.

"How can a beautiful lady like you be alone in a bar?" I heard someone said. I turned to look over my shoulder.  I saw a guy wearing sunglasses.

"How can such a guy wear sun glasses in such a dark place?" I sassed. He chuckled, he kinda have a deep voice but not as deep as Ssam D's.

"You got me there." He stated. "Can I sit beside you?"

"Just to remind you. I am a very unlucky person. I'm starting to feel like I am fcking cursed.  If you don't want to deal with my unluckiness, you better stay away from me. But if you want to deal with it, as the candle in the Beauty and the Beast sang 'be my guest'."

He chuckled. "I can't believe you literally quoted Beauty and the Beast. It made you look more interesting to me."

I chugged down my whisky feeling a bit tipsy. "Cut the trip now. If want to sleep with me all you have to do is ask." 

He smiled. "I'm not that type of guy."

"What type? The type of guy who humpy dumpy? Or the type of guy who wants woman who stays? I hope you are not the second one because I don't stay. I cheat with all my hearts content." I asked chuckling sadly.

"I'm type of guy who won't take advantage of a broken hearted girl."

"Broken hearted? I doubt that.. I don't even have a heart to begin with." I muttered.

"Hey.. Don't say that." If he didn't wipe my tears, I wouldn't know that I am crying. I just feel so miserable. I should have known better.

"Sorry.. I have lost all my decency. I should not bother a stranger like this."

"To be honest, I actually know you. I've seen you twice before and this is our third meeting." 

I frowned." Really? Who are you?" 

He smiled at me genuinely and said. "Call me The Quiett."