2 'Break up with One'

Golden Heart with a Savage Attitude

I entered the cafe and noticed him immediately. He is sitting on our usual spot and no matter how he disguise himself to me, I will always know that it's him.

 

 

I sat in front of him."Stop beating around the bushes. Go straight to the point. What do you need?"

 

 

"Chill." He put his drink in front of me. "Have a sip. I know it's your favorite."

 

 

I looked at the Caramel Machiato in front of me. This feels so nostalgic. I remember going to this cafe hand in hand with him every dismissal time.

 

"Remember when you ordered green tea latte because you said you were trying to be healthy but then when you tasted mine, you begged me to change drinks with you?" He asked smiling. Of course, I remember. That was the time where he stole my first kiss and that was the time where we officially became a couple.

 

 

 

"I don't remember. Is that all? Can I go now?" I stood up, he held my wrist and said. "Stay. I am not done yet." His expression became cold once again.

 

 

I don't need to be told twice so I sat. "Just tell me, straightforwardly. Jaewon is waiting for me to come home."

 

 

 

He smirked. "Let him wait. Doesn't he know that you are meeting up with me?"

 

 

 

I just stared at him and put the caramel machiato infront of him. "I have to go. Enjoy your drink." 

 

 

 

"I guess he doesn't know then. Anyways, you can always pull an excuse like you had always do before." He smirked.

 

 

 

 

I glared at him. "Excuse me?"

 

 

 

"You nearly had a degree when it comes to lying to people didn't you?"

 

 

 

"You know what, Gray? Just tell me what you need, I don't have enough time to deal with all those bull that are coming out of your mouth." I feel so triggered. I feel so morose and mad at the same time. 

 

 

 

"Break up with One."

 

 

I frowned. What exactly is he talking about?

 

 

"Date me instead." He muttered.

 

 

 

I looked at him confuse. "What?"

 

 

 

"Nevermind. Date us both then. Anyways you were very good at this." He said smiling at me.

 

 

I felt like someone just poured a glass of cold water in my head. I want to cry but I won't let these walls that I've built be shattered by his words. I didn't let my emotions took over me.

 

 

 

"You have lost your mind, Gray." With that, I went out of the cafe. 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

"Do I have any schedule for today?" I promised Jaewon that I will go and watch him perform today. Although, I'm thinking twice if I should, knowing Sunghwa will be there. I don't really get him, what does he want? It's been two weeks since I left him in the cafe.

 

 

"I believe you have promised Dr. Kang that you'll do some check-up with one of her clients." Nurse Yunhye told me. She is my assistant and bestfriend as well.

 

 

 

"Remind me again, why did I promise to be a substitute for her absence?"

 

 

"Well, She told you she'll set up a blind date for you so you've agreed to fill in her position for today." She said chuckling.

 

 

 

"Oh God. What time do we have to meet her client?" I softly caressed my temple.

 

 

 

We heard a knock. "Ohh. That might be her. Anyways, here's her form." I mouthed thanks and she smiled.

I looked at the form. Oh Bo Mi, her name is so familiar. Maybe, it's not her. Maybe, they only have the same name.

Someone knocked on the door.   "Come in." I shouted.

 

 

 

The door opened and my eyes widened when I saw her face. I thought it was a different person but she mirrored my expression. I guess she is shocked to see me too.

 

 

 

"Oh Bomi-sshi?" I asked.

 

 

 

"Yes.." She answered looking to the floor.

 

 

"Please take your seat." I said smiling and she immediately sat infront of me.

 

 

"So.. How's life?" I asked trying to lighten the moment. I want her to be comfortable.

 

 

She locked eyes with me and I can see her eyes getting teary. I stood up and went near her caressing her back. "Hey. Don't cry. That's bad for the baby."

 

 

"Armie-ah, I'm sorry. I really am." She said shaking.

 

 

"It's okay. Stop crying. I.. I want you to take good care of this baby for me, okay?" I touched her stomach. I couldn't hold back the tears when I felt the baby kicked.

 

---

 

I successfully arrived in SMTM studio. When I entered the room, the performance of Jaewon is already starting.

 

If somebody loves me, I’m fine with that
You don’t have to worry about me I’m fine okay
You don’t have to try so no regrets for later yeah
I’ll just set my mind at ease for a little while for myself

Alot of girls, screamed when Gray started singing. He is indeed full of charm. No wonder, every girls wants to have his attention. If only things doesn't turned out that way, I think I'll be forever grateful but then maybe we weren't destined to be with each other.

Now Comfortable
I’m Comfortable
You’re Comfortable
Everyone’s Comfortable

The screams doubled when Simon D started to sing along. I swear the D in his name seriously means Daddy because he is really so fine asf. Can't believe this man is in his thirties.

I open my eyes late in the evening and check my cell phone
2 missed calls from mom
Trying calling her back and I just put it down
I’m not in a mood

Jaewon came out with absolute coolness over anyone else. I cheered for him even though, I know he wouldn't even see me.

Gray started to sing again. I looked at him as he walk toward the crowd, He caught me eyeing him like crazy. He looked at me while singing the lines. 'If somebody  loves me, I’m fine with that'

The performance ended gracefully. It seems like our eyes were satisfied because of their overly blessed looks. Jaewon looks so handsome, Simon D is sizzling hot and Gray.. Well. He is Gray, the guy who can make me fall in love with him all over again. 

Jaewon's manager saw me and lead me to the backstage. I saw Gray, Simon D and One returning back stage.

"Noona!!" One ran towards me and hugged me. I hug him back, I saw Gray glaring us both.

I pulled away from the hug and greeted them. "Oppa, your performance is such a perfection. It's the best!"

"Ohh.. That's nothing. I didn't even shed a sweat." Simon D joked around.

"It was really really good!! I guess you have a new fan right here!" I said jokingly but the truth is I have been a fan of them ever since.

We started walking to the room. I cling my hand to Jaewon's arm.

"Noona, is our performance really great?" I nodded. 

"Thanks for coming. To be honest, I didn't really expect you to come." He whispered in my ears. I flinched, I really can't stand being tickled whether it is intentional or not. I recovered fast when I felt like someone was burning holes in the back of our heads.

I look over to my shoulder and saw Gray glaring at us then I saw Simon D shifting his eyes on Gray to me smiling at me when I caught him.

----

I never imagine spending my weekend here in this club. I couldn't reject the offer, I mean.. I feel sad for Jaewon. There team didn't won, he got eliminated.

 

 

I am sitting in the bartender's counter observing people. Jaewon is with his friends. Gray is surrounded with girls same with Jay and the others.

 

 

I felt someone put his arm around me. I was suppose to snap at him but I heard him say. "So you and Gray huh?"

 

 

It's Simon D. I looked at him and there's a smug in his face. I rolled my eyes. "You are lucky, you're my best friend's ex and my friend's present girlfriend or else, you won't have eyes to roll anymore." He said jokingly.

 

 

 

"I am fully aware that when you said my friend, you are referring to One. Well, me and Gray? I won't have anything to say anymore, I think you already know the story about me and him." He sat next to me.

 

 

 

"Not really. You know, Gray is not really an open person. He didn't even tell me about you cheating on him when he was in military." He whispered in my ear with a hint of sarcasm in it.

 

 

 

I looked at him in disbelief. "So you really do know?"

 

 

"I just know enough." He answered drinking my whiskey in one go. "Why are you drinking such a strong drink alone?"

 

 

"I like whiskey better than any lady's drink and One is busy with his friends but I don't mind, he needs to socialize. After all, I know he's very lonely inside because of  tonight's result."

 

 

"Right! Tell me who's not disappointed. How about Gray then? Why not talk to him?"

 

 

"What about Lady Jane then? Why not talk to her?" He looked at me irritated.

 

 

 

"I am being serious here, why would you mention her?"

 

 

I chuckled looking at his annoyed expression. "How dare you talk about my past love when you don't even allow me to talk about yours?"

 

 

Simon D looked at me for a minute or two. "Stop staring at 
me like that or else, I might two time again." I smiled bitterly raising my glass asking the bartender to refill it.

 

 

"You know what, I don't see why you did that. I mean you look like someone who stays in a relationship."

 

 

I drank my whiskey and said. "I guess that was a compliment. Thanks for that. I need to go the powder room. It was nice chatting with you, Simon." I gave him a kiss on his cheek. I appreciate what he said.

 

 

I was on my way to the powder room when someone gripped my wrist pulling me close to him. I didn't even have to look up. I already know who this is.

 

 

"What do you need, Gray?"

 

 

"Don't you have any decency? Are you seriously flirting with one of my best friends?" He has a dark atmosphere around him.

 

 

 

"Why does it concern you so much, Gray? We broke up a few years ago." He didn't answer back, instead he pushed me against the wall and roughly put his lips against mine. I collected all my strength and pushed him away from me.

 

 

"I'm not concern about you. Why would I be? You are nothing but a garbage to me." With that he left me holding back my tears. Even if he insult me painfully, I couldn't get myself to hate him. It was all my fault anyways.

 

 

I went to the powder room and fixed myself. I decided to go and find Jaewon. I went to the VIP section and Jay quickly approached me.

 

 

"Hey honey, your boyfriend is drunk. You should take him home." Jay said and Gray glance at me.

 

 

I looked at Jaewon laughing like a crazy man. Next to him is Simon D.

 

 

"Your girlfriend is here." He said to Jaewon.

 

 

Jaewon looked up and locked eyes with me. "She is not my girlfriend." With that he started to laugh once again.

 

 

"What??" Everyone said in unison.

 

 

"Yah.. Jaewon-ahh. You are drunk. Let's go home." I went towards him.

 

 

"She couldn't even move on from her past love and she is my cousin. How can she be my girlfrie--" I cut him off by splashing him the ice cold water on the table before he could say something worst. I looked around and I got what reaction I have been expected.