Chapter 4

Roses bloom, so do you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ROSE POV

"What the heck just happen there?"  I thought . I'm probably hallucinating . I quickly made my way to the cafe . Should I tell them? I guess they deserve to know . Just when I entered the cafe, I heard Elena's voice calling me . I turned to the left and saw that they were sitting near the window . I put on a smile and waved at them .

"Hey guys !" 

"Hey chaeng ! sit down, Lisa saved a seat for you" Jisoo said , and I made my way to sit beside Lisa . On my left was Lisa and Seungji . In front of me was Jennie and the one who sat on her right was Jisoo and Elena . I just notice though there's an extra chair beside me and Jennie but I choose to ignore it . They didn't tell me there was someone else so its probably nothing . 

"I'm sorry that I was late guys" I said with a sad tone in my voice . " You probably waited so long for me"

"Don't worry about it, anyway how did you find your way here? Did the location Lisa sent helped?" Jennie replied .

"Em...Actually someone help me . He told me the way here" 

"Ooooo, Who !?" Lisa particularly screamed beside me . She's just so hyper every goddamn time . Their face was full of curiosity . I should just tell them about what happen .  

"It was Chen" and everyone even me looked at Seungji . "Why are you staring at me ? Oh come on, I'm not jealous" she said . "Yeah right" Elena mumbled but Seungji probably heard that cuz she kicked her under the table . "I just met him on the way here , he just finished practice so he said he wanted to tag along but Chanyeol called him , saying they had a meeting or something" 

"Too bad, someone probably wanted him here" Elena said back and Seungji was full on edge on her . "Do you want me to hit you on the face?" and everyone laughed . Seeing the both of them quarrel light up my day ."Guys, there's something else , on my way here Chanyeol just win-" before I could finish telling them about what happen , 3 guys came to us . Jennie looked really happy and hugged them . I smiled and bowed at them . 

"Chaeng, Let me introduce you , this is Hanbin . Kim Hanbin . He's my brother . B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter