Chapter 1

Roses bloom, so do you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 6.00 a.m when my alarm went off . Grabbing my phone from the nightstand and quickly hit the silence button before my dad woke up . Sighing I just realised today I'm going to sign up for Seoul University . I am excited but at the same time I was worried . What if there's many students that is more talented ? What if I can't graduate , will I have to continue my literature course then ? These thoughts haunted my mind for a while . I kept staring at the ceiling thinking of what could happen today . Well at least I can speak korean . My father and mother are both actually koreans , but I was born in Korean and stayed there for a few years before we moved to Australia . I can speak a few others of languages but I'm more fluent in Korean and English . I was really grateful that I got accepted in Seoul University rather than any other countries that I had to learn to speak .

With another sigh , I got up and went to wash myself . Even in the shower I couldn't stop thinking of what could happen today . Obviously I'm nervous , even though I am korean , but I never got a chance to go to school here because when we moved I was very young . The atmosphere there must be different in english schools . Come on Rosé ! You can do it ! 

After showering and brushing my teeth , I dry myself and wore the outfit that I chose last night to wear . It was a long sleeves , black and white stripes turtleneck shirt and a black high-waisted jeans so I could tuck the front of the shirt in . I finished the outfit with my white old skool vans . 

I took care of my daily skin care routine and applied a bit of foundation and some concealer to hide the bags under my eyes . I also coated a my eyelashes with mascara and finished it with colour lipstick . I chose to let my hair down today , so I curl a few waves to finish the look . I look at the mirror and looked at myself . When I was statisfied with my looks , I quickly took my luggage and exit my room . I looked at my room for the last time because I was going to stay in a dorm there , I'm really going to miss everything . I quickly walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast . To my surprise , the kitchen table was full of food and my father was about to sat down . I guessed he was also about to called me down .

I felt my eyes went teary but I quickly held it in . Ever since mom died , I always do all the chores , its not because I was forced or anything , actually its the quiet opposite . I wanted to do anything . I wanted to repay my parents for taking care of all these years . Dad was busy working so usually I woke up in the morning to make breakfast for the both of us . Dad was always a best cooker , well second best because mom's cooking will always be my favourite , but his was not bad . Dad always pulled this kind of stunts when its an important day . I reminisce my birthday last year which my father insist on cooking dinner . Dad stand up from the chair and approached me to give a hug . It was different , I could feel it . It felt warm but there was a sign of goodbye kind-of-ish hug .

"Don't cry sweetheart" dad said and wiped a few tears that was flowing at my cheeks .

"You don't have to do this daddy"

"I wanted to , for my baby girl"

I felt my heart clenched . I'm sure if my mom were here she would of shed some tears as well but it was dad in front of me . One of the strongest person I've even known in my life , and I'm gonna be parting away from him soon .

"I love you dad"  I hugged him again .

"I love you too sweetheart , forever and always"

After the whole sad sessions , we sat down and eat . I noticed that my dad cooked all of my favourite foods . I was really lucky to have him as my dad . Soon after we finished eating , dad wanted to send me off , and here we are in front of my new school . I quickly hugged and kissed him goodbye . Before I went in , I waved at him and he waved back before starting the car and drives away . I took a deep breath in and let it out .

Well , goodluck Rosé

___________________________________________________

I managed to find the administration building . The whole campus is huge , if it wasn't for a student that I asked my way to get here . I would probably be late to register . I walked to the counter and asked where do I register , which she smiled and politely showed me to a room with a guy siting leisurely which I guessed he was in charge . I walked up and present myself .

"Good morning sir , My name is Park Chaeyoung and I'm the new student here ."

"Good morning , I've been wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter