Chapter 2

Roses bloom, so do you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baek , who's that?"

Baekhyun looked at who Chanyeol was talking about . There was a new girl in BLACKPINK's tables , is she a new member? he thought . Baekhyun just shrug and continue to eat . A few minutes later , he notice that his bestfriend isn't eating and is still staring at her . A sly smile appeared on baekhyun face . Now this is interesting , I can obviously after this . It was actually very rare to see Chanyeol to be interested in some random girl he sees so he nudged Jongdae which is sitting besides Chanyeol too .  Jongdae looked a bit annoyed and arched his right eyebrows showing like a What do you want ? because apparently Baekhyun interfere his prank on Minseok . Baekhyun nodded his head towards Chanyeol and the girl he was staring about 20 minutes ? This took Jongdae's attention instantly . Both Baekhyun and Jongdae face are smiling .

"Awwww our little yeollie have crush" Baekhyun cooed at his left ears while Jongdae laughed .

"Take a picture yeol , it'll last longer" Jongdae snickered.

At that moment , Chanyeol glared at both of them . He didn't notice he was staring for so long . "I wasn't staring and Baekhyun please , I'm taller than you so you're basically the little one here" Chanyeol fired back at him . Baekhyun put a hand on his heart showing he was hurt of what he said while Chanyeol rolled his eyes . 

"I can help you though if you want" Jongdae said which took Chanyeol's attention .

"I don't like her ....." Chanyeol replied .

"Alright yeol , whatever you say~" Jongdae teased .The three of them continue talking and eat their food .

Meanwhile

"Am I blind or is Chanyeol staring at you the past 20 minutes ?" Jisoo said to Rosé as she noticed Chanyeol was sec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter