Chapter 3

Roses bloom, so do you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ROSE POV

FInally, class actually finished I thought . Now I'm on my way to a cafe near the campus where Lisa had told me to go . She message to our group chat saying that all of us should meet there . The cafe wasn't far but I wasn't familiar with the place so I texted them that I probably be late . Jennie insist on taking me there but I politely said no so that I could be aware of the campus surroundings . I promised I'll text them if anything happens . So I continued walking . The weather was great and the wind was blowing just nice . I wear my earphones and listen to a favourite song of mine, Officially Missing You while walking along a path near the campus' field . I notice someone was waving at me, so I took my earphones out and I heard that someone calling my name . I recognized it was Chen and few of his friends .
"Hey! Park Chaeyoung !" he waved with a bright smile .

I waved back and came up to him with a small smile . "Hey , its Chen right?" I asked just to make sure I won't be making a fool out of myself incase if it wasn't him.

"Yeah but you can call me Jongdae if you want" he said with a charming smile . Jongdae huh? I don't know if he's either being nice to me or flirting with me , either way Seungji probably be jealous if I call him that  I thought . 

"Chen is fine, wouldn't want Seungji to be jealous right?" I chuckled .

He laughed and said "You're probably right, anyway where are you going?"

"I was on my way to the Neon Cafe I think? Lisa said it was near the campus so she set it up to meet with all the others . I'm probably i bit late though, considering I'm not used with the area yet" I laughed feeling a bit shy that I was actually lost .

"Oh that cafe? Actually, you were right the way you went . Just go straight till the end and go left . You won't have to worry about being lost after that, there will be a sign of the cafe . Hmmm you know what? What if I tag along, I could show you the way and plus I just finished football practice and I need a drink anyway, that is if you don't mind me tagging along?" He asked after explaining the way . I thought like why not rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter