SAM : 2

She's A Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There are types of vampires?"  Tzuyu scratch the back of her head as she tries to recall, what just the other girl have said earlier.

Flashback.

"A V-vampire?! Are you joking with me? Because that is not funny, you're making me scared." Tzuyu have said, the vampire widen her eyes, shocked how can a human enter their city? No human have ever past the portal before.

"So, you are not a vampire? How did you get in, in Vampire City?" The girl said, Tzuyu have scrunched her eyebrows, getting more and more confuse every seconds.

"Vampire City?! Oh my god! Am I just dreaming right now? It's a shame that you were just a dream, beautiful girl." Mina's cheeks have turned from what just the girl have said, as she saw Tzuyu pinching her arms.

She immidiately stops the younger girl from pinching her arms and told her it was not a dream, Tzuyu just wish that the ground will open and swallow her. 

"Uhm, about what I just say. It's true that you're beautiful. Oh my god! What am I saying?! I don't have time to hit on girls. I am in the city full of vampires. I need to let Seulgi and Yeri know!" Tzuyu was about to run and go to Yeri and Seulgi's dorm, when her hand was caught by Mina and make her stay on the bed.

"Wait, can you let me explain everything first?"  With that, Tzuyu started to calm down and listen to the other girl explain everything.

End of Flashback.

"Yes, we have 5 different types of Vampires." The vampire said, Tzuyu lend her ears and just focused on what the older girl would tell her.

"Blood Drinkers or Sanguine Vampires, They must regularly drink fresh human or animal blood to sustain their undead existence. They cannot be satisfied with blood from the dead animal, and we, Sanguine Vampires can be harmed if the blood is infused with the strong force of religion, love or if human consumed large quantities of garlic before vampire got to him. Sanguine vampires is the most common. And also one single feeding of blood can provide vampire with a subsidence for two weeks." She said, Tzuyu nodded as if she was writing a note on her mind while listening to the other girl.

"Next one is, Psi-Vampires, This type of vampires does not physically harm their victims or willing donors, but they extract life force which enables them to continue living. This psionic ability can work both with single victims and by extracting the life force from crowds of people. Most often, victims cannot notice that the vampire is feeding on them, and effects of such feeding can be short and long term fatigue, they very rarely lead to death." The latter just nod and decided to ask Mina a question that just came out from her mind.

"No, we Vampires in Vampires City, don't eat human that have passed through the portal. Actually, I think you're not human. Just wait, and let me explain everything first before asking questions." But before Tzuyu, could ask her the question. Mina have already answered her.

"Y-you can read minds?" Tzuyu was taken a back, on what she just discovered.

"Yes, I do. So, have a second thought when your saying something in your mind when I am around. Now, let's go back. Genetic Vampires, the third one. They are either scientifically created vampires, or children of vampires and man that possess some but not all of the vampire powers." Tzuyu once again just nodded from what the other girl have said.

"The fourth one, is the Vampires you should stay away of. When you still don't know if you are completely human or have a tiniest blood of a vampire, they are Malkavian Vampires. Willful and sometimes unwanted conversion of human into a vampire can sometimes induce mental illnesses and creation of insane vampires who cannot be easily controlled. As I they're kind of insane but some can think normal." Mina said, the latter have scrunched her eyebrows. Thinking what just the older girl have said.

"What are you saying? Because we passed through that portal, we're some kind of vampires now." Tzuyu was never been scared in her life, this was the first time she's so scared of finding out something. That would make her life change.

"I'm not finish yet, lastly were the Vampires who is very rare and powerful. You and your friends might be one of them, they are the Hybrids. Hybrid Vampire. When a vampire have with a human, imagine if the vampire is male and human is female. That could risk the woman's life because there is a powerful vampire growing in her body. Also, they can turn human if they want or vise versa. If the hybrid want to turn to human, she or he must not drink blood for two weeks. While if a hybid turns into human and want to be back as a vampire, she or he can just simply drink ten gulps of blood. It's very rare to find hybrids and when Malkavian Vampires find one, they would immidiately kill them. That's how they hate hybrids and humans." The girl said as she grab something in her drawer it was a pack of blood, judging from what it's look like. The blood was donated on some kind of hospital.

Tzuyu freaked out a bit by just seeing the blood, but immidiately got back into herself.

"We, Seulgi and Yeri have never met our fathers. Do you think it was possible that they were vampires?" Tzuyu asked, but the vampire just shrugged her shoulders and pass her the pack of blood, Tzuyu at first did not take it because she was disgusted by just looking it.

But she soon find herself, trying to drink the pack of blood because the vampire told her so.

"Wait, can you give me just one reason? Why I should drink this?" She asked, but the Vampire just raises one of her eyebrow.

"Uhm, because I want you to."

So bossy.

"I told you to have a second thought before telling things in your mind." Tzuyu just make a peace sign at the vampire, as she tries to ask for another reason.

"Other than that, why should I drink this blood?" Mina just facepalmed and just decided to just tell the latter the truth.

"So that we can find out, if you're a vampire or not, stupid." Tzuyu was shocked on what the Vampire have just called her, they're acting like they have met each a other a long time ago.

"Excuse me, I' m not stupet, you're stupet." She tells to the vampire while trying to mock her tone.

"Do you want me to drink all of the blood you have right now?" The vampire have asked, while glaring at Tzuyu like she can almost kill her.

"Ok fine, do I need to drink all of this? Because I'm gonna puke if you will tell me to do that." Tzuyu said, Mina just shakes her head.

"Five gulps will be enough, but let's be sure. Make it ten." The Vampire said, Tzuyu breath in and out as she slowly take big gulps of blood while her other hand was pinching her nose.

Tzuyu felt like she was drinking a water but a bit slimy, just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter