SAM: 3

She's A Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did my daughter have told you everything already?" The Dean asks while eyeing the three of them, who's been standing for a short while, infront of the Dean's table in her office.

"You mean Mina?" Tzuyu asks, unsure if the Dean was asking her or Seulgi and Yeri. 

But then she remembered that Mina have told her yesterday that she was the Dean's daughter.

"Yes, Myoui Mina my daughter. A hybrid like you guys." Tzuyu have her eyes wide open, because she clearly remembers that the older girl have  told her that she was a Sanguine Vampire.

"She told me that she was a Sanguine." Tzuyu says, which makes the Dean's eyebrows scrunched, as she shakes her head lightly soon after.

"Mina, was a hybrid. But Saeron and Joohyun is not." The Dean says, the two girls that was quiet earlier and was just listening to the dean conversation with Tzuyu have now spoke.

"Saeron? As in my roomate?" Yeri have said, as she points out herself with a widen eyes.

"And Joohyun, Bae Joohyun, My roomate?"  Seulgi asked, the Dean just shortly replies them with a nod.

"Wait, I'm kind of confuse. Is Mina and Yeri and Seulgi's roomate were related?" Tzuyu asks confusely, the Dean have once again nodded her head as she tells them.

"They were cousins and also bestfriends. So they pretty muvh knew what happend to the history of hybrid vampires." The Dean explained, which makes Tzuyu's confussion have pop like a bubble.

"Ok, Now that all of you knew already what this place really is. I need to tell all of you, that you need to change your surnames." The Dean says, as she grabbed a three folder lying on her table.

"You can't use your surnames beacuse that will make the Malkavian Clan doubt on what kind of Vampire are you." The three nodded their head as the three of them have look through the folder.

"Lee Tzuyu, it's kinda' lit." Tzuyu says as soon as she saw her fake surname.

"Mine is, Jang Yeri. Not bad." Yeri says as she nod her head lightly.

"Ji Seulgi, why is it so short? Well, that's nice it means I won't struggle with writing my name because it's very short." Seulgi says.

The Dean chuckled suddenly making the three of them look at her confusely.

"Do you know that Hybird Vampires can talk with the other vampires with their minds? That is what you're doing right now, what are you talking about anyways?" The Dean asks, the three gasped from that sudden awesome information of one of the ability of a Hybrid Vampire.

"Really?! We can communicate with our minds?" Yeri asks full of chirpiness.

"Yes, Yeri. Also Hybirds Vampire is the only one who can read another Vampire's mind. Usually, all kinds of Vampires can read human's mind, they can't read Vampire's. But Hybrids can read both Human and Vampire minds, but not other hybrid minds that's an exception." The three have exchanged gazes and high five with each other, they are all happy from what ability they can do. When they have completely turn into a vampire.

"Don't celebrate too fast girls. Malkavian Vampires, were hybrid's enemies. So be careful when you're around someone like them because they can point out fast if you were pretending to be a Sanguine." The Dean says, she look at them like she is warning them to be careful.

"Yes we will be careful, but can I ask a question?" Seulgi says as she asked the Dean with a confused face.

"Is what we're learning here is just the same in human's world?"

---

"Stop from what you are doing! Our three new student is here. Come and Introduce yourself infront, after that you three can change into more comfortable clothes like a T-shirt and some kind of jogging pants." The three wasn't expecting this, they were expecting that they would be introducing theirselves in a classroom. But no, they are in a some kind of Martial arts studio with all the Vampire scattered in each corner of the studio, some are infront of training equipment while some are resting on the floor and sitted.

The three have come infromt as they introduce theirselves and use the fake surnames that the Dean have given them.

"I am Lee Tzuyu, Sanguine Vampire." Tzuyu introduced herself as she roamed her eyes around the studio and saw a goddess, Mina was in the same class with her.

Luck must been on my side today. Tzuyu thought, but quickly got back into her self when she felt Seulgi have nodge her shoulder gently, Tzuyu step aside and let Seulgi get all of the attention .

"I am Ji Seulgi and I am a Sanguine Vampire too." Seulgi was the next introduced herself, her eyes was searching for someone but then she remembers she told her, that she is a senior in the university. So, she frown a little and now gave Yeri's turn to introduce herself.

"Jung Yeri at your service, Sanguine Vampire as well." Yeri introduced herself lastly, but before they can even saw the reaction from their new classmates, the trainer have push them into a changimg room inside the martial arts studio, as they hear him shout outside.

"I'm giving you 5 minutes to dress up! If you don't finish in that exact time, I'm going to mark that the three of you as absents in my class!" After the three have heard that, they quickly changed their clothes into T-shirt and grey sweatpants that they have brought since their roomates have told the to bring those stuffs.

They got out and saw all of the other Vampires were looking at them, while the professor was infront of them already.

"All of you were fast, impressive, now give me 10 push ups." The trainer said, scared of staying longer in the Vampire City, they did what the trainer said, but the three of them were shocked that they don't even feel the weight on their arms while doing the push ups. One of a Hybrid abilities, they all thought.

"Pretty strong too, now Let's see how the three of you fight. Wang Jackson in the center." The three gulped the imaginary lumped as they all saw a blond-haired guy who has this muscular arms and body, go at the center looking at the three of them. Like he was challenging them into something.

"You! the very tall one, in the center." Tzuyu have widen her eyes at the trainer, she can't believe she is the first one she was about to rant but the Trainer grabbed her, put her into the center infront of Jackson.

The both of them have bowed at each other, and do a stance, she thanks all of those Martial Arts lesson that her mother have forced her to attend. 

Tzuyu then eyed every Jackson's movement not letting him to attact her. Jackson was quick, that she did not even notice that Jackson was now holding her wrist as he stumbled Tzuyu unto the mat, but Tzuyu regained her composition and stand again as she did what Jackson have done and stumbled his feet until he hit the ground.

Jackson did not gave up that fast as he stand and regain his composition also and throw Tzuyu a kick on her side,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter