SAM: 4

She's A Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu wakes up at the middle of the day with a feeling dryness in , she tries to drink water but It just making it worst, she then grab a blood pack from the refrigator and drink the whole pack without even noticing it. 

She feels so tired and her limbs were pretty much have given up already, she walked lazily towards her bed and throw her body on it. She felt the tiredness have now get back on her, making her eyes closed for the very moment.

When she felt her bed sink a little and unknown limbs of a person were tangled into her body. Tzuyu's eyes flew open and saw a penguin sleeping soundly beside her. She did not have a heart to wake the other girl up, so she just let her snuggled in her, since it felt nice in a some kind of way.

Why is she sleeping beside me?

The answer to her question was found when she saw someone on Mina's bed not just one but there's two people on it.

It must be her cousins. But why the hell would her cousins be sleeping in our dorm?

Tzuyu was stopped from her ministrations, when she hear someone have snore, a very familiar snore. She knows it, because the owner of the person's snore have already sleep on her house in the human's world for million times.

What the heck is Seulgi doing here?

She then turn her head to the other side of the bed and saw Yeri and Seulgi cuddling with each other while lying in the floor.

How come I did not notice that the dorks were here?

She tries to remembers what happened last night, and when she finally did. Her cheeks have turn into scarlet red once again.

"Don't you wanna come? Come on, it just for one night." She never thought that Mina could be so obesses with parties, on how she was so desperate to go into one one of this clubs near the university after class have finished

She then saw that her cousin, Sae-ron and Joohyun is going to tag along, making the two dorks desperately asks her if the both of them could come.

But Mina answered them instead.

"Sure, you guys could come." Tzuyu sighs when she knew, she had nothing left to say and just say yes.

Tzuyu hates parties, she never like those reek of smell coming from a alcoholic drink but for this one time, she agreed to go just because with the other girl beside her,who's now excitedly walking towards bar while her arms is tangled in Tzuyu's making sure that the latter won't try to escape

"I never thougt vampires can have a club on it's own city." They heard Yeri says, unfortunately Tzuyu forgot about the two dorks who's now casually flirting with Mina's cousins right now.

"Vampire needs to have fun too Yeri." Sae-ron said, Tzuyu would be lying if she'll say she did not find Joohyun and Sae-ron beautiful, because really the two were gorgeous as aff. But the feeling is not the same, whenever she'll see Mina's features. It's just way out of her league.

When all of them have finally entered the club, Tzuyu was expecting something wild and clumsy but she never thought Vampires's club would be like this.

It's big, enormous and gigantic yhe term that you could use to define the place, it has it's bowling alley, a bar stand in the corner, arcade games and the most important of all the laser tag game. There's no people dancing wildly and clumsy. Tzuyu felt like she entered a whole new world.

"So where were gonna go first?" Joohyun asks them with a slight grin on her face, Tzuyu then face Mina and saw grin at her cousin too.

"Let's go bowl."

Tzuyu remembered how the squad bowl together for the first time and it's kinda' funny because Tzuyu never thought she would win against the other vampires.

"Strike? I striked? I strike! I won! I won!" 

She remebers how she hugged Mina but then she realized that she was from the other team.

"You do realize that I am from Sae-ron and Joohyun's team right?" She hears Mina say, that's why she quickly break the hug and go towards her own teammates.

"So where is the next destination?" Seulgi says, excited on where they would go next.

"Let's go play laser tag game." They all shouted.

Tzuyu have stopped from remmbering what happend yesterday, when she felt Mina mumbled something. Mina was about to turn around and face her back at Tzuyu but Tzuyu knows that the bed was just enough to fit one person, and if Mina would turn around she will might fall on the floor.

So, Tzuyu's reflexes have quickly grabbed Mina by her waist and pulled her into her chest. She then think what If Mina would wake up and thinks that she's doing eted stuff on her, Tzuyu decides to just push Mina a little but the girl have encased her arms in Tzuyu's waist as she snuggled her face into Tzuyu's chest.

Tzuyu felt the same feeling that she feels when Mina accidentally hit her with the laser gun when she was behind her.

"Oh gosh! Tzuyu what are you doing behind me? Does it hurt?" She hears Mina whispered, afraid that they might get caught by the other team.

They decided to change their teammates in every game, now Mina has Tzuyu and Joohyun on her team.

"Does it bleed? It feels like it's bleeding Mina." The latter said as she rub her sore forehead from the massive hit a while ago.

"No, it's not bleeding but it made a little bump on your forehead. I'll put ice on it once we get home ok? Now let's win this game."  Tzuyu have never feel this kind of feeling before, she felt butterflies flying around her stomach while rainbows was all over her.

Tzuyu just smiled from that thought of Mina, taking care of her. She then remembered going in the area where arcade games were been put.

"Ah why do I keep on los

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter