SAM: 1

She's A Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on! Give me a water balloon!" Yeri throws Tzuyu a small balloon full of water that can fit with the size of your fist, Tzuyu aimed for the person when she noticed that he is getting close into their area.

"Faster, here he comes!" Seulgi shouted.

The three of them throws the water balloon straight into only one person that three of them hates.

The three of them laughed at the sight of the professor, who's trying to find  who's behind of this such prank.

The professor look up, and before the three of them could went down and hide within' the rooftop's wall, the professor already saw them.

"Oh shoot."

"We ed up."

"Ugh."

The three of them says in chorus, when they realised that the professor is now heading to their way.

"I can't believe this. You guys, should've went down faster. Now you had me caught also." Yeri says as she glared at Tzuyu and Seulgi.

"But you are the last who went down stupid." Tzuyu says, before Seulgi could speak, The rooftop's door flew open with a sight of professor walking towards the three of them. Drenched.

"Principal office! Now! As in right now!" The professor was surely mad because of what they did earlier, but once the professor was gone of their sight. The three of them laughed on how his face is so clueless when they throw the water balloons on the top of his head.

"His wig almost flew off." Seulgi stated which makes the three of them hold their stomach for laughing too much.

But soon stopped because of the shout comming from downstairs.

"Principal office!" It almost echoed within all sides of the building. The trio just shrugged their shoulders and follow their fuming mad professor which wig almost flew off, such a funny scene they thought.

When the trio arrives at the Prinicipal Office, they saw their principal talking with the professor who the wig almost flew off.

Ranting about how the trio disrespect him as their teacher, he then told the principal how many pranks that the trio have already done to him.

"43. I keep count of it Principal Chou." Yeah, what you heard is right, Tzuyu's mother was the Principal of their school, she's lucky because if she's not the daughter of the Principal she will be no longer attending this university. For how many School rules and regulation she have break not only she, but Yeri and Seulgi too.

"Is that true?" From a Rebel kids earlier turned into a puppy who can't seem to commit sins when they're infront of their owner. Real Quick.

"Mom, because he always makes us embarassed. Everytime, we can't answer his questions he'll called us stupid." The tall girl rant as she glare at the professor like she can bore holes into his soul.

"Yeri and Seulgi? What's your reason?" The two have rub their nape at the same time as they just bowed their head down, because they can't reply something into their aunt.

"Is this my daughter's idea again?" The principal asked.

"Yes. Your daughter is always the one who's leading me in troubles." The professor said, while pointing at Tzuyu who can't seem to care, not even a tiniest bit.

"That's not true auntie, we all come up with this idea, because he always mistreat us. He do not treat us as his students." Seulgi answered, Tzuyu patted her back, as a sign of thank you.

The principal have sighed and tell the professor to go back into his class.

"But, Principal Chou. Are you going to let this pass again? You're so unfair, is it because she's your daughter and your bestfriends was your daughter's bestfriends's mother?" The professor have this look at his face that the trio just wants to wipe away with eraser.

Then, whispered to each other.
"He looks like a disgusting ." They did not know that their voice were too loud, It's not even a whisper anymore. It was been said.

"Chou Tzuyu! You're going too overboard, not just you. All of you! Go back to your class professor Jeon, I'm sorry for the inconvinience. I'll make sure that this three will get what they really deserve." The professor glanced at the trio with a victorious smile plastered on his face, as he completely have gone to his class.

The trio once again can't help but to say.

"He looks stupid." Which makes the principal more disappointed with the three of them.

"How many chance have I given to the three of you to just change and live like a normal college student? But what did you do? You three just wasted all of it." The principal massaged her temples as she grab a three folder from her drawer.

"These folders have all your school papers inside. I've talk to your Mothers about this already, Seulgi and Yeri. They said yes about my idea, that once the three of you have reached my limit. All of you will be transferred in another school, you can go back here with me, at Chou University, as long as the three of you have already changed." Her mother stated, which makes their mind went  lunatic.

"Mom, We're sorry. We promise that this time we're not going to ed up." Tzuyu pleaded with matching kneeling infront of her Mom. 

Seulgi and Yeri hopes that what Tzuyu is doing right now would work at her mother, because if it's not.

They can finally say, "I ed up" for real this time.

Unluckily, her mom just shakes her head, and gave the three of them the folders.

"Now, all of get out of my office as well as my school. Now go and enroll with your new university." Tzuyu have stand still infront of her mother and plead once again.

"Mom, please give us another chance. And how am I suppose to know which university we were going to enrolled in? Huh? Mom, just let us stay here. We promise to do good." Luck must be ing with the trio, when the principal have just said. "No."

"The University's address and map you were going to enrolled in was in Tzuyu's folder, so make sure to follow the map." The three have look at each other, thinking if they should just pretend that they attended the university.

"A great friend of mine is the owner of that university, and I'll make sure that all of you would not just go anywhere and pretend like you have attended the university because I will ask him, if you three really does. And you all completely changed into another person. Understand?" The three nodded as they sighed defeated with all this commotions.

"By the way, budget your allowance. Because we will just give you 10,000 $ every month." All of them shrieked.

"What?! No auntie, my mom always gaves me 5,000 $ a day for my allowance. That's a no no." Yeri complained, her Auntie snakes her phone in her pocket as she shows Yeri a message coming from her mother.

Yes, I will only give Yeri, 10,000 $ a month.

With that Yeri almost break down, money is what she desires most. But, now it's gone. Someone need to cry for Yeri.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter