Welcome To Seoul! Feat. Phonecalls

There's More To Life Than Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lisa looked again at the small piece of paper that her aunt gave her. Written on it was the address of her loft, looking from left to right while strolling around the area,  she mumbled to herself, “This is the place right? Gosh, I just arrived and here I am,  getting lost. ”


When she finally decided to knock one of the houses nearby, a lady got out from her house.  She walks quickly while trying to find something in her bag.  She got busy looking for it she didn't notice Lisa was standing in front of her. The impact was enough to get Lisa land on her . 


"Ouch!  Oh my. Whoooo. " Lisa soothing her to relieve the pain. 


"Omo!  I'm really sorry,  it's just that I'm in a rush. I didn't see you there. Here. " She extends her hand to Lisa to help her to get to her feet. The lady seemed to quake while she was helping her to stand up. 

 

Lisa didn't fail to check this girl. She was tall, long haired, and its color is cinnamon. She is wearing a black skinny jeans, blue denim jacket,  with a white shirt underneath. She thought the lady could be a model just by looking at her looks and how she can be appealing with a simple outfit. 


“You must've been hurt,  are you okay? "


"I'm alright. Thank you. I'm also sorry that I got in your way,  its just that I am a little lost. " Lisa said regrettably  and is now bowing ninety degrees. Of course, she knows a little bit of the ways of Korean living,  she must have to. 

 

The lady also bowed to her. "You're new here are you?  I never saw you in the neighborhood. And also, you're impressive by the way you speak Korean, although you didn't look like one."

 

Lisa blushed a little bit by the compliment even if its just by her, speaking Korean. “Yeah, I just arrived here, oh, I haven’t introduced myself yet, I’m Lisa, Lalisa Manoban, and I flew all the way from Thailand, my Korean friend taught me how to speak your language so I think it must be a good thing after all. "


“Lisa Manoban you say? By any chance are you related to Flor Manoban?”


“Yes, she’s my aunt, why’d you ask?”


“Oh my gosh! I’m really sorry, your aunt instructed me to pick you up from the airport, but I got busy from work I almost forgot and got home late, that's why I am such in a hurry. But fate has its own ways eh? I feel like all my stress for today have washed out. I'm Sungkyung by the way,  Lee Sungkyung and from the way it looks,  it seems like I'm your unnie now." Sungkyung declared happily. 


“Nah, it’s okay unnie. I feel relieved that someone around here knows me. But if it’s okay with you, can you help me find this place?” Lisa then showed the piece of paper to the older. 


“Oh yeah, actually I got the key for that right here!” Sungkyung replied excitedly while holding and waving it to the air. 


The older girl helped Lisa of her luggage, and the younger followed excitedly to her new found unnie. The loft was not far from Sungkyung’s place so they arrived in no time.

 

“Well, here we are! Welcome to Seoul Lisa!”


The place was neither small nor big. For Lisa’s eyes, it’s upward spacey. True to her aunt’s words, she almost got everything she needed. Sungkyung also told her that it was fully furnished.  There are also some books, not to mention that bookshelf killin’ it right there. She’s not a bookish person but she was fascinated on how it was designed and arranged. Lisa thought the former owner really took good care of it because on how it looked untouched and how the small spaces of the loft was efficiently designed. Her loft has three rooms, there are two bedrooms, and the other one was left empty.


In addition, the room was in an awkward place, its spacey, no table, no chairs; it was painted in white, Lisa thought that’s the most blank spot in her place, she then asked Sung Kyung who’s now sitting in the sofa, observing her.

 

“Unnie, that spot was awkward. Why is it painted in white when everything around here looks cozy. "


“Yeah, your aunt wanted me to do that, she said you can do whatever you want with it, she told me you have crazy and wild creativity so she asked me if I can find you a place that can accommodate your hobby inside the house."


“Really? This place officially made itself perfect for me. Hmmm, I got a brilliant idea in mind. By the way unnie, thank you for helping me out here and finding this place for me.” 

 

“Sure, no worries, you’re welcome. Here’s your key, just make some duplicates so that if ever you lost it you have some spare. I also prepared some food, just get it in the fridge. Just call me when you need someth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter