Bring It On Seoul!

There's More To Life Than Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Its a beautiful day,  always been." Lisa said to herself waking up. The sun rays slipping through her window. Ahh,  she always loved it when she woke up every single day like this. She loves mornings, for her,  its a sign of new beginnings and beginnings of every left out chapters brought by yesterdays for every living thing in this world,  "even you plants" she said to her little pot in her window sill. 

"If that plant could talk,  she might say I'm crazy,  but I'm crazy,  so good morning there January!". Lisa said to her self grinning and yes,  her plant's name is January,  Jisoo gave it as a farewell and friendship token to her when she was about to leave Thailand,  and Jisoo's birth month is January,  so she named it after her. 

Today was really different though,  she's always excited to get up,  but this day is somewhat really special,  she thanked the gods whoever blessed her with this opportunity. She checked the time in her phone,  its already 6:34am, its still early so she decided to get out of her room and prepared breakfast for herself. 

Three months ago,  when she decided to submit her portfolio to one of the prestigious photography school in Seoul. She was so nervous that time that almost dried up even if all she needs to do is attach it on her e-mail and click send. If waiting could kill,  Lisa will be at her grave right now,  she sufferred from nervousness and fear of rejection. Then last week,  she received it,  the long wait is over. She opened the mail and after reading it she screamed her lungs out. "Finally,  thank you Lord!  Thank you also for that dork Jisoo for pushing me to do it."

Her bestfriend Jisoo,  recommended it to her,  well Jisoo lives in Seoul,  but they met here in Thailand when she was taking her Masters degree. She witnessed Lisa took photos and when she saw her works,  she convinced the latter to enroll to a photography school to develop Lisa's crazy skills. 

Lisa that time was hesitant because she don't have  enough confidence and courage. 

And also, she's not financially stable, she lives alone now. She decided to get out of her aunt's house even though the latter begged her to stay. But Lisa,  being so independent insisted that she should live by her own and she's very thankful to her that she (her aunt)  supported her by all means. 

It was 8 years ago,  when Lisa's parents died because of a car accident. They are on their way to fetch her from her aunt's house when it all happened. The police said that their car was slammed by a truck whose driver was under the influence of alcohol. They also gave a box to Lisa, it was perfectly fine. They said that it was a miracle that it wasn't destroyed during the accident. When she opened it,  she saw a digital camera,  her parents promised it to her if she passed her entrance exams and it will also be her christmas gift. 

It broke Lisa,  at a young age,  she was tested. She felt that she was betra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter