♪ 육

❝ thin walls ❞ 텐 x 리사
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here's your pancake stuff." I say lazily as I handed him his ingredients.

Checking inside, a small grin formed on his lips before he faced me. "Thanks Lalisa!"

I rolled my eyes at the way he used my full name. Like how could he have the audicity to use it when we aren't even that close.

I went inside my unit as soon as my work was done, and lazily jumped towards my couch.

As I was about to close my eyes and sleep, an agressive knock on my door ruined the whole thing before it could even happen.

I supposedly was just going to ignore it until it would end, but it just gets louder and louder. "Coming!"

Opening my door, a smiling Ten stood before me. "What the do you want. This better be good."

"Can you do me a favor and help me make pancakes?"

I was left frozen. How could he not know how to make pancakes when the steps are all written at the back of the box?

"What the actual what."

"I know, I know- I'm so dumb. The instructions are written on the box, but hey, it's written in Korean, some words aren't familiar to me."

"Ask someone else, I want to sleep."

"Just this once please."

"Convince me." I say.

🍕

Anyway, he ended up convincing me to help him, well friends, Lalisa Manoban can't resist this offer.

"You don't need the box?" he asked me, holding the box on his hand.

"Only people like you use that." I seriously replied, not a hint of it being a joke present.

He stayed silent, probably offended.

I grabbed th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter